Tata Sky Complaints & Reviews

Have a problem? Contact customer service, submit your complaint, find closest location, or read guest reviews below.

complaint of tatasky

poor service of tata sky
we had launched a complaint of shifting the dish from ahmedabad to Mumbai on 24th Aug but no one came to remove the dish in Ahmedabad and we did the same ourselves only . then in Mumbai we requested them to at least re install and fix the dish but no one attended the compliant . then one phone came and the person said he cannot come because its raining .we said ok but he never turned up. we phone again to them and they we will follow up or the person is coming in half an hour . on the 30th aug the person came after loads of scoldings at 9 'o clock in the night and said that putting the things up time will be wasted and there is no direction to put the dish and went away without putting the dish . please do the needfull. IS THIS THE PROFESSIONALISM OF THE BIG COMPANY CALLED TATA !
P.S people donot ever put tata sky . they hav a very poor service and are very unprofessional .

Rajiv Gupta 801 Nov 19, 2013

Tata Sky is terrible i will not recommend it even to my enemy. Most hopeless call centre. People sitting at call centre make fun of you. They keep on repeating same thing every time. And also insist you to repeat your complaint every time you call.

Rajiv Gupta 801 Nov 19, 2013

I have a Tata Sky connection since last several years vide subscriber ID 1007493792. I had 3 set top box and multiple room connection in the begining . In 2010 i disconnected one set top box. On May 3, 1013 i requested to deactivate another set top box and i was told on the phone that same has been done. On Nov 3, 2013 when it came for renewal i came to know that my earlier request dated May 3, 2013 has not been adhered to and second set top box was still active. I complained ans asked for the credit for 5 months and since than i have been calling their call centre every alternate day but without any result. They are total besharam and absolutely not bothered about the customer. I will never recommend tata sky to any one in this life.

problem in services

Hello,
Since last few days am having issues viewing some channels.
When I called Tata Sky helpline nos, I was taken to phone transfer hells. And the voice was so low, that my old granny speaks louder than that. Finally a guy came online and when I told him about the problem, he asked me to pay 125/- so that someone can come to my house and look into this matter.
I was surprised!!! Why should I pay for your wrong doings??? I am a customer and complaining about a service. Now it's your duty to fix it. And instead of doing their duty they were asking me for payment???
Disgusting!!! This is the last month I am using Tata Sky. From next month I will try some other company.
Cannot trust anythng in India. Neither goverment nor the services I guess.

Santosh Kumar 106213 Jan 16, 2012

I am Santosh Mishra, account no 1038955587 and registered mob 8860079072.
    I have requested to drop Active English on 22nd Dec 2011 but no one entertained thee query and theey dropped it on 16the Jan 2012.
    Hence as per theeir wish theey charged me for 25 days. It shows theeir unprofessionalism to earn revenue.
    Anotheer incident my kid request for Toy (against his earned ZETOS), offer was baseball for 613 points but theey we have received message for much more zetos redemption.
    Third incident theey launched one insurance quiz worthe 25 zetos, kid applied and send sms (for Rs 5) but notheing happened.

These are thee examples of poor customer service withe great ignorance of customers.

Thanks, Santosh Mishra

sound quality

"I have been a subscriber of TATA SKY HD service for approx 40 days. Since the very first day of viewing, I detected that the sound quality on non-HD channels breaks/distorts at regular intervals for a fraction of second. It is just like skipping of sound while playing a badly scratched audio CD. When I complained this matter to customer service centre, the technicians visited my home on two occasions and found my complain true. This led to the change of my Digicomp. Despite this, the problem still exists.The service persons also told that this problem can be a result of cloudy weather but this type of non-professional and lame excuses can't fool users like us.This problem occurs even on a clear sunny day. This type of technical snag is badly hampering my enjoyment of watching non-HD channels. However, this type of sound problem does not exist on HD Channels. Although the picture quality of non-HD channels is very good and acceptable. I had lodged this complain approx 20 times to the persons availble in the customer care service and all the time they make the bad weather excuse. Sometimes they advise to change the interconnect cable but this is not the fault of cables as this problem persists on both HDMI output as well as Stereo RCA output and i am using a very good quality of both the interconnects of very reputed brands. So, this couldn't be the possible reasons.

It is relevant to mention that when I discussed this snag to my friends who are the subscribers to the TATA SKY, they also reported this probem to me. The break in sound signal irritates me very much. It seems that the Bandwidth on which the non-HD channels are being telecast are very low and this is badly affecting sound signal. Since very few channels are being telecast on HD format, this problem has not surfaced on them. I am afraid if they don't rectify this snag, the same snag will start appearing on HD channels when most of the channels turn to HD. It is worthwhile to mention that I had never detected this sound problem when I used to be a subscriber of cable operaters."
SO, IT'S MY SINCERE ADVISE TO ALL, NEVER PURCHASE TATA SKY AS THEY DONT PROVIDE PROPER AFTER SALE SERVICE AND HAS LOTS OF PROBLEMS.

extreamly poor service

DEAR SIR,

I HAVE PURCHASED LG32 LD 345 LCD TV AND HAVE GOT FREE TATA SKY CONNECTION WITH FREE INSTALLATION WITHIN 72 HOURS OF ACTIVATION THE COUPON.

I HAVE ACTIVATED THAT COUPON AND REGISTERED MY INSTALLATION ON 26.03.2017 08.00PM, THEY HAVE CONFIRMED ME THAT THE CALL WILL COME FROM TATA SKY ENGINEER DO INSTALLATION WITHIN 72 HOURS.

BUT NOBODY HAS RESPOND FROM TATA SKY SINCE 72 HOURS,

THEN I HAVE REGISTERED 1 COMPLAINT IN TATA SKY CUSTOMER CARE REGARDING INSTALLATION AND THEY HAVE PROMISED ME TO DO INSTALLATION BEFORE 72 HOURS.

BUT I HAVENT RERCEVIED ANY CALL OR ANY PERSON FOR INSTALLATION.

SIR, I HAVE PURCHASED LCD TV OF RS. 25000/- TO SEE INDIA PAKISTAN MATCH -WORLD CUP 2017 AND I HAVE MISSED THAT GREAT MATCH BECAUSE OF THE POOR SERVICE OF TATA SKY.

SO I HEREBY REGISTER MY COMPLAINT AGAINST THE TATA SKY FOR THEIR BAD SERVICE AND INCONVENIENCE FACED BY ME.

PLEASE TEACH SOME LESSON TO THEM AND PROVIDE ME GOOD SERVICE.

THANKING YOU.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

PRAGNESH SISODIA

MB. NO. [protected], [protected]

• Gi
    Girish Gupta Aug 17, 2011

When I called on TataSky customer care for dropping of sports channel, I was asked whether we start a lifestyle english package free for one month .I agreed with the clear condition that it should stop after one month without any further clarification but as expected they never did it & was continued for 3 1/2 months.Now on calling they say you should have called to customer care for dropping it.Registered complaint at TataSky & was promised to receive a call in 48 hrs but no response yet.
    I want refund of the charges levied & if TataSky doesn't respond then how to go for consumer forum.

• Pr
    Prem Jeet Kumar Aug 20, 2011

we made a complaint on 15 august. Mr. Rahul (engineer) visited on 17 august and informed that there is fault in set top box that had to be replaced on 18 august but till date nobody has come or contacted us. we want to know the status. As per information from the tata sky helpline we were assured that the problem would be rectified within 24 hours but nothing has been done so far.
    by P.J. Kumar

horrible customer service/ no installation

Hi,

I purchased the Tata Sky HD Plus with video recording about 10 days back on 19th March 2011 & am still waiting for it to be installed after several enquiries & complaints to the customer service. I stay in Gurgaon so not some far off village where the service can be tough to provide. I have tried everything & spoken to senior supervisors who have promised me installation on the next day however today is the 28th of March 7:45 pm & no one has come to install it yet. I have again been asked to wait till tomorrow however this time I have asked them for a refund for which the supervisor told me that it will take about 7 days.

I paid Rs. 9300.00 by credit card & took their best product with the highest paid "Jumbo Combo" package & all I got were half rude answers from customer care executives trying to keep their call times low.

Cust ID: [protected]

I made atleast 15-20 calls to them of 10-20 minutes & got totally harrased till the end.

I would not recommend anyone to buy it because their standards of service are so poor. God forbid if someone has to ask them to fix something cause they are horrible right after taking your money.

Thanks,

Saurabh

fraudulent transaction on credit card

Be careful while recharging your tata sky account online. They have fraudulently charged my credit card WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE. Now when I try to contact the customer care, people dont respond. They say that the software updation is going on or the system is down and they cannot pull out any records, etc.
EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING AND PATHETIC SERVICE!!!

Take Care while dealing with these ###s!!!
Gagan Nimesh

channel change

WRITING THIS COMPLAINT, I AM EXTREMELY FURIOUS ABOUT THE WAY TATA SKY IS TREATING 3 year OLD CUSTOMER.

I HAD RECENTLY CHANGED MY PACKAGE AND SINCE I HAVE TATA SKY PLUS ALL MY RECODINGS HAVE BEEN DELETED.NOBODY HAD INFORMED OF THE SAME, AND ON CALLING TATA SKY FOLKS 15 TIMES IN SPAN OF 30 MINUTES, EACH TIME ALL PPL(FROM TECHNICIAN's TO SUPERVISORS) ARE DISCONNECTING THE CALL.

AND WRITING THIS COMPLAINT IS THE LAST RESORT I SEE, SINCE I AM NOT ABLE TO TALK TO ANY ONE.

THIS IS THE LAST RESORT FOR ME AND NEXT TIME I WILL NOT BE CONTACTING TATA SKY
FOR THIS MATTER.

LOOK INTO THIS MATTER AND ITS UR RESPONSIBILITY TO HAVE SOME ONE TALK TO ME.

A VERY FRUSTRATED CUSTOMER
MANVINDER

drop of channel package

One month back I have found that am opted for two optional packages in my Tata Sky Account. I have asked the...

problems with one of the tata product

This is to inform you regarding the problems face by me with one of the TATA product (Indica Vista – Aura Safire)
Last year I had purchased Indica Vista – Aura Safire in August 2009, since I am working out of the country the usage of the car is very less. So far I have used it for 1300 km only. Last month when I came for my vacation I noticed the tools symbol blinking in the dash board and my remote lock wasn’t working. In order to rectify these two problems, I had taken my car to the Service centre (TAFE REACH) on 24th of November in Chennai. The service centre was holding my car for 3 days (until 26th of November) and finally they told me that there is some problem with ECU assembly which needs to be replaced and this will be covered by the warranty. The service centre told me that they need to send an email to receive the new ECU assembly.
Apart from this I had experienced some more problems after the service.
1. In the highways, the car’s maximum speed does not exceed above 85 km in the top gear.
2. In the highways, if the speed is reduced from 85 km to 20 km, again when I try to increase the speed using the third gear, despite of pressing the accelerator completely, the torque raises to some extent (around 50 km speed) and automatically comes back to zero. This happened to me 4 times in the highway. This problem almost led me to an accident in the highways.
This is the first time I am using my car in the highways. I am very much disappointed with TATA product (Indica Vista – Aura Safire) and the service given by the service centre (TAFE Reach) in Chennai.
After the service, there was call from the Customer care of TATA; I had informed them regarding the problems faced by me, but no use - they simply replied me saying that service people will get back to me on this issue within 48 hours. Until now the there is no proper response or feedback on the ECU assembly from the service centre and even the remote lock problem was not sorted out.
Car Booked in the name of JAISHANKAR
Car Registration number is TN 06 8820.
Chassis No. – MAT6112419PG62067
Engine no. – 310A66007013449
Can you please let me know whether this problem is going to continue or sorted out, so that I can make a decision whether to retain my car or sell it off and buy a new car of some other company.

set top bax & services

Dear sir,
I am existing customer of tata sky in chapra Bihar - 841301I and Subscriber Id No.- [protected] on the Mr. Devnath dass.

I was 1st complaint on dt.2/10/10 box is not working than after 15 days I got the box but without adepter, how to working? & they are told me adepter will be receive on next 3 days that is confirmed by executive. But after waiting 7 days I called again to Mr. Amit who is Area coordinator, and then he was taking week for adepter delivery. So finally 28/10/10, I was received adepter but my services was not resume, so again I called to Amit for solve this issue but his always avoided, so I called to c.care & solve this issue on 2/11/2010 with Mr. Ankur.After 3-4 days my services again closed & so I again booked my complaint to c.care for change this box due to it was not working properly. I am still waiting

Amit & team is to useless people & always misguide to customer none of the time they are solve my query & always avoiding. During this whole process I suffered a lot of mental and financial (call to customer care) problem. Now I am confused what to do. there is no response from there side have to call them up like 20-30 time in last two month but still not get a correct reply.

After all this situation DTH company regularly deducted the balance form my account and I feeling very bed about company services is very-very poor in C grade city, so finally i was loose my money, time. Please help to solve this arises issue.

Thanks & Regards
Ashok Kumar
[protected]

• Na
    Nagthm Dec 07, 2010

hello,
    Not sure if some one reads and address these complaints but i hope it will be helpful for customer looking for Tata Sky connection, here is one classic example of false commitment and total mismanagement from Tatasky.
    Lodged a complaint on 20th November stating setup box is unable to receive signals, same day got an SMS stating some one will visit my house and address the issue before 1pm, i did follow up for around 5 times (1pm, 2pm, 3pm 5pm, 8pm) finally the guy who was answering the call said he will come at any cost even if its late night, no one turned up.
    After few days again when i called C.Care they said, some one will visit with in 24hours and issue will be addressed.
    No body called me or updated me on whats happening, its been nearly 20 days and every alternate day i call up C.Care to get fresh false commitment on date and time.
    To my luck, today (7th of dec) one guy from TATA SKY called me and said he will send service personal to change the adapter, even before some one came i got SMS stating complaint is addressed and they are comitted to serve customers. i called up C.Care, they said complaint is closed stating that it is addressed, when i told no one has come, he reopened the complaint.
    I called up the same person who called in the morning to know whats happening, he says they are on the way and they will address the issue, when i asked why the complaint is closed, he has no answer for that question.
    Am still not sure if they really address the issue, let me see this fantastic cheating game from TATA SKY to customers, by the way amount is getting deducted from my account every day... good way to earn with out providing service to customer Jai Ho TATA SKY...

am planning to record all these details from C.Care and lodge complaint in consumer court.

let me update on this after couple of days.
    Cheers!
    N

• De
    devendrasharma mtr Apr 30, 2011

Dear sir,
    I am existing customer of tata sky in mathura id N0. is 1041652189 Mr.Devendra sharma
    I was 1st complaint on dt.28/03/11 box is not working than after 15 days I got the box but without adepter, how to working? & they are told me adepter will be receive on next 3 days that is confirmed by executive. But after waiting 7 days I called again to Mr. Pawag who is Area coordinator, and then he was taking week for adepter delivery. So finally 28/4/11, I was received adepter but my services was not resume, so again I called to Pawan for solve this issue but his always avoided, so I called to c.care & solve this issue on 28/04/2011 with Mr. Ankur.After 3-4 days my services again closed & so I again booked my complaint to c.care for change this box due to it was not working properly. I am still waiting

Pawan & team is to useless people & always misguide to customer none of the time they are solve my query & always avoiding. During this whole process I suffered a lot of mental and financial (call to customer care) problem. Now I am confused what to do. there is no response from there side have to call them up like 20-30 time in last two month but still not get a correct reply.

Thanks & Regards
    Devendra Sharma

it is really disappointing to have such a poor service from a brand like tata

I am a user of Tata Sky television service. It worked fine for the first six months. Now, from last month onwards, I am getting the message saying "Insert Digicard". There is no transmission of any channels, but the money is being deducted continuously. I tried calling the customer care numbers [protected] begin_of_the_skype_highlighting [protected] end_of_the_skype_highlighting, [protected] begin_of_the_skype_highlighting [protected] end_of_the_skype_highlighting and [protected] begin_of_the_skype_highlighting [protected] end_of_the_skype_highlighting, but none of the numbers responds to the calls. I have held the calls for over an hour & all I hear is some advertisement or the other. On local numbers, no customer care executive responds to the calls though the bell keeps ringing. The customer care is highly irresponsible and inadvertent.

I have had a very bad experience with Tata Sky. It is really disappointing to have such a poor service from a brand like TATA.

• Ta
    tata sky Sep 08, 2014

It is really disappointing to have such a poor service from a brand like TATA sky ( tata group )
    wrong infourmation, bad bihavior, ...

Contact information:Tata SkyUnited Statestatasky.com

• Ta
    tata sky Sep 08, 2014

It is really disappointing to have such a poor service from a brand like TATA
    Complaint Rating:

Contact information:Tata SkyUnited Statestatasky.com

tata-sky tv is making false promises to the customers

This mail is to bring to your notice that Tata-Sky TV is making false promises to the customers. The only reason I switched to Tata-Sky was that my local cable operator was not providing me the Neo Sports and ZEE Classics channels. And I made it a point while talking to their representatives.

Now the company has taken both the channels off the air and the customer’s support team says that they don’t have any plans to bring them back.

Today it was really frustrating when I was not able to watch the 1st test match between India and Bangladesh.

I asked for refund of my money, but they bluntly told that they don’t have any refund policy. I would really appreciate if you can guide me on what are the steps that I can take in such a situation.

I am pretty sure that this is a problem faced by most of the subscribers and all of them are helpless.

problem

i have a problem in tata safari 2009 march 16 i broght the vechile.
problem: i've run the vechile for 20, 000 km tyre is flat, problem of alignment, engine is not functioning clearly small missing problem
i have complaint last time regarding tyres to V R S motors mysore . the works general manager nanda kumar did not take any action and he is not coparative. If the probelm is not dealt i will go to the consumer court .
my mobile no. [protected]

very very important channels unavailable on tata sky

DEAR RATAN TATA. DEAR RATAN TATA. POPULAR CHANNELS UNAVAILABLE ON TATA SKY. THESE CHANNELS AVAILABLE ON DD DIRECT PLUS OR DOORDARSHAN DTH. DISHTV. RELIANCE BIGTV. AIRTEL DIGITALTV. SUN DIRECT. VIDEOCON. DTH SERVICE. THESE CHANNELS ARE ZEE JAGRAN ( HINDI DEVOTIONAL + FREE CHANNELS ON DD DIRECT PLUS ) ZEE SMILE ( HINDI ENTERTAINMENT + FREE CHANNELS ON DOORDARSHAN DTH ) ZEE NEXT ( HINDI ENTERTAINMENT ) ZEE MUSIC ( HINDI MUSIC ) ZEE ING ( HINDI MUSIC ) ZEE SPORTS ( HINDI SPORTS ) ZEE PREMIER ( HINDI MOVIES ) ZEE ACTION ( HINDI MOVIES ) ZEE CLASSIC ( HINDI MOVIES ) UTV ACTION ( ENGLISH MOVIES ) . SO PROVIDE US AS SOON AS . MY SUBSCRIBER ID IS [protected]. THANKS...

• Sk
    S.K.Sahay. Apr 28, 2011

Dear, Ratan Tata. Popular Religious Channels: Sharadda, Katayani, Disha & Treval Active. These Channels Available On Dish Tv, Free Channels On DTH . My Subscriber Id Code- 1056333758. Thanking You.

billing related (erroneous)

Hi everyone,

TATA "India" Company ()

Firstly to say, do not by tata (if u want u can try it once)
Here are some ADVANTAGES if u buy:

1: EEEEERRORRR on bills:
Bought walky some years ago for 2500 (which is deposit), (now am not using). I gave back the walky set after six months with cleared bills. After one year (note: after one year) I got a bill for the set which am not using and with some ### notice (this is not a joke). I called CC. They know "dissembling". which the TATA teaches which is erroneous.

2: THe NEW Photon+ ("TOP SPEED" to say thats it) (erroneous bills).
Adding in some additinal packages into the bill. it is 1110 plan, which i am still using, TATA itself added 150 rs extra additional pack for bill. I think this money is a bribe for TATA referrals whomsoever it may concern. TATA is Irksome.

"""""""""please Dont Suffer after getting it""""""""

pune traffic police - not same rule to every one

ome of the observations.
1. Traffic Police - Mr. Ashok Varpe was standing near to East Street Garden, on 23rd January’10 at 12:30Hrs. Thanks for him taking charges from me as a rule breaking rule. I really appreciate that. The rule broken from me was, I came from the other way of the divider instead of in the same lane. Do Pune Traffic police works like that? (Really Appreciating)
Before me 5 Bikes passed away, he did not able to catch any one, as the bike rider was alone. I specially feel, as I was with my wife, he caught us. No worries. But what about the other bikers! Mr. Ashok gave the reason that has only two hands. I said no problem. Then, what about the other three traffic policemen standing with him! I believe they were also on duty as they pushed me. Why they could not able to whistle? Why they did not ask them to stop? After in opposition with him, he told he would not give me my License. I said why? He informed me to do whatever I want. I said I would complain this to his heads. He told that it did not affect. I stopped him; he told I do not have to authority stop him. I told he should take the charges and give me back my License. I asked why the rules are not same for everyone. I showed him many bikes parking in front of the shops with no parking area why that was. He said he will not give me answer. I told that is fine. Two four wheelers standing in front of him without the drivers inside the same. I asked the reason, He told why I was asking him. I told as a common man I was asking.
He passed the comment I have mental problem. Yes I do have. When person believes that he is ahead of the system, then to bring that person on to the ground, yes I have a problem. He did not have the manners to talk with the person. That is why all are saying, “Policewalo se char hath door, kyonki pata nahi who kya chahthe hai”

2. Many observations I did after that.
a) Many vehicles passed with breaking signals. I showed him. (he passed a comment that I have mental problem, again yes to bring him notice he made the mistakes – yes I wrong for that.)
b) Four wheeler parked where he was standing which is not a parking area.
c) He was standing in the shadow of tree. Why is that?
d) Another boy was standing with him; he had also broken a rule. He was not having the license. But Mr. Ashok left him after taking the charges. But he asked to submit the charges to Cantonment Police Station. We paid the charges. Got the license back. (At last !!!) Need to understand the discriminations of rules over here.
e) One person just watching and standing near the tree. Mr. Varpe, took his annoyance on him. He was asking why he was standing. One question, do he has authority to talk a person like that. I believe not. I feel he has very much egocentric problem about his designation. But he forgets, he is a person to serve people. I do pay my taxes, so the person who is controlling the traffic is answerable for my questions as well. But he is the person, who doesn't not behave properly, and told he doesn't fear about the system. I think senior authorities should take answer from him, if possible. 

3. After getting the license, we came to MG Road. Many two wheelers were standing in 2 queues. I believe this is his area, where he patrol.
Questions are
Why it was like that?
Why he could not able to take the charge?
Why he could not able to ask the vehicle to move?

4. I believe he is good employee of the Traffic Police, but why he was taking on the mobile-phone (Not Walky), and chatting in the mid of the road. Does he have the sense of the same.

This is the first time I broke the rule, I got the lesson. But what about the Traffic Police in pune. Why are you not able to take a charge from each of the vehicle which are in non parking areas/ which come ahead of the zebra crossing mark. (Simple example)

Please ask the traffic police to behave as employee of the people and not to their bosses. I am going to open a site on web, which will give the details of what is the PUNE- Traffic all about.

This may help me you and entire Pune.

And also the countries who wanted to open business in the Pune. 

Thanks and regards,
Subodh Kadam

• Ga
    gauarav Kumar Apr 25, 2011

Hi Frens,
    Please refer below amounts..for any details regarding the fine which you gave to the police...its not more then 100 in any case..

Please call to human rites if somebody take your license or money (more then mention above) without giving receipt.

Here are many other charges as well / so enjoy be safe n conscious from Pune police..they are beggars..they can charge you if you do not speak Marathi n if they misbehave or talk rudely just call to below numbers from human rites and launch FIR in Human Rites then in Police station..
    According to Human Rites you can see his ID, so Please check and Note down ID of every member who make you fine without any reason..
    There are many case of fake ID of Police as well... be aware ...Pune is not so safe now..Police is on street only to make money...

Human Rites
    F14, World of Mother Jai ganesh Vision,
    Akurdi,
    Pune - 411035
    # 91-20-32347545
    # 91- 9860644847

S. No. / Offenses / Motor Vehicle Act Sections / Charges Rs.
    1 . Parking in 'No Parking' Zone. /MVA - 119/177 / 100
    8. Overtaking a vehicle from left side. / MVA-119/177 / 100
    9. Disobeying traffic signs or signals. / MVA-119/177 / 100
    10. Carrying passenger on footboard./ MVA-123/177 / 100
    11. Licence not in possession. / MVA-130/177 / 100
    12. Owner not giving information about his / her driving License. / MVA- 133/177 / 100
    13. Using unsafe vehicle. / MVA- 190(1)/177 / 100
    14. Driving under influence of Alcohol. / MVA- 185(1) / Non Compoundable
    15. Driving two wheeler without a Helmet / MVA- 129/177 / 100
    16. Carrying passengers on Bonnet/Cabin/running Board. / MVA- 123(2)/177 / 100
    17. Driving without Licence. / MVA- 3(1)/181 / 300
    18. Giving vehicle to a person who has no driving licence. / MVA- 5/180 / 300
    19. Rash Driving./ MVA- 184 / 500
    20. Underage person (below 18 Yrs of age) driving geared vehicle. / MVA- 4(1)/181 / 300
    21. Underage person (below 16 Yrs of age) driving non- geared vehicle. / MVA- 4(1)/181 / 300
    22. Speeding or Lane cutting. / MVA- 112/183 / 200
    23. Driving or giving out for use uninsured vehicle. / MVA- 146/196 / 300
    24. Triple seat driving. / MVA-128 / 100
    25. Driving or giving out for use unregistered vehicle. / MVA- 39/192 / 1000
    26. Unauthorised transport of passengers or goods without valid permit./ MVA- 66(1)/192 / Non Compoundable
    27. Ignoring Traffic Officer's Signal. / MVA- 132(1)a/179 / 200
    28. Parking Rickshaw/Taxi not in an Authorised Rickshaw Stand. / MVR-21(5)/177 / 50
    29. Demanding excess Auto / Taxi meter charges. / MMVR- 21(12)/177 / 50
    30. Auto or Taxi driver refusing to carry passenger(s) to nearby destination. / MMVR- 22(d)/177 / 50
    31. Demanding Auto / Taxi fare beyond the Meter Charges applicable. / MMVR-21(d)/177 / 50
    32. Dazzling/Glaring Light. / MMVR- 235/177 / 100
    33. llegal/Fancy Number Plate./ MMVR- 235(2)/177 / 100
    34. Parking On Footpath. / MMVR- 237(1)/177 / 100
    35. Auto / Taxi driver deliberately not taking the shortest route to a passenger's destination. / MMVR- 21(8)/177 / 50
    36. Auto / Taxi drivers soliciting passengers. / MMVR-21(13)/177 / 50
    37. Auto / Taxi driver smoking while driving. / MMVR- 21(16)/177 / 50
    37. Auto / Taxi driver not in uniform while driving. / MMVR- 31(1)/177 / 50
    38. Carrying persons or articles causing obstruction to the driver's seat. / MMVR- 23(1)/177 / 50
    39. Blowing horn in a Silence Zone. / MMVR- 231/177 / 100
    40. Driving Auto/Taxi without valid badge. / MMVR- 24(2)/177 / 50
    41. Carrying Goods of more than 12 feet in height. / MMVR- 229/177 / 100
    42. Driving heavy vehicle with Back Door or Latch Open. / MMVR- 229(2)/177 / 100
    43. Not having Light on Number Plate / MMVR- 236(1)/177 / 100
    44. Negligence while reversing your vehicle. / MMVR- 233/177 / 100
    45. Filling of less petrol by Taxi/Auto driver while carrying passenger(s). / MMVR- 21(14)/177 / 50
    46. Not keeping Auto / Taxi Clean. / MMVR- 21(29)/177 / 50
    53. Driving without wiper in rainy season (3/4 Wheelers). / CMVR-101/177 / 100
    54. Driving with worn out or torn tyres. / CMVR-94(2)/177 / 100
    55. Driving without reflector light. / CMVR-104(1)/177 / 100
    56. No Head/Tail Lamps. / CMVR- 105/177 / 100
    57. Vehicle stopping without flashing parking light at night. / CMVR- 109/177 / 100
    58. Blowing or installing of Pressure/Multisound Horn. / CMVR -119(2)/190(2)MVA / 500
    59. Dark tinted glasses (less than 75% Visibility from outside). / CMVR-100/177 / 100
    60. Not displaying 'L' Board (Front & Rear) incase of learner's License. / CMVR- 3(c)/177 / 100
    61. Offence under Emission Control Act. / CMVR-115(2)/190(2)MVA / 500
    67. Lane Cutting while driving. / RRR-18(2)/177 / 100
    68. Ignoring rules of Road Marking or Lane Marking. / RRR-18(2)/177 / 100
    69. Parking in front of a Gate. / RRR-15(2)(8)/177 / 100

CRANE / TOWING / LIFTING CHARGES

Sr. No. /Type Of Vehicle / Lifting Charges (Rs) / (Charges for 'No Parking' are not included)
    1. Heavy Vehicle (Truck /Tanker/Trailers/Bus) / 1, 000
    2. Medium Vehicle (Tempo) / 500
    3. Light Vehicle (Car/Jeep) / 250
    4. Three Wheeler Vehicles / 100
    5. Two Wheeler Vehicles / 50

Gaurav Kumar
    [email protected]
    # 09604165729 (only Mess)

irresponsible attitude

My tata sky id number is [protected]. On 15 Jan 2017 at about 1530 hrs I had requested for a second connection for Rs 1599/- on the existing one. I was told that the engineer would come and install the 2nd set top box between 1730 to 1830 hrs on 16 Jan 2017. However the engineer did not turn up and his mob [protected] was switched off. On ringing up the help line an apology was tendered and it was told that the engineer would come between [protected] hrs on 17 Jan2010 which was done. The engineer installed the 2nd set top box and all channels were functioning in both the set top boxes. However in the afternoon on 17 Jan 2017 the channels in the original one started disappearing one by one and at about 1830 hrs all channels stopped. On lodging the complaint with the help line the person Mr Elisye ( sorry if name spelt wrongly) after assuring me that he would make me speak to his senior kept me on hold for about 7-8 minutes and then didn't put me through to him and also didn't give me the complaint number also. My 2nd connection was a AIRtel one which can be vouched by your engineer as he only had removed that and installed the fresh tata sky connection. There was no problem with the original set top box and your engineer only had shifted the same and the problem has occurred and on top of it your representative on phone refuses to give the complaint number. It is totally atrocious to say the least. Please address these two grievances urgently :-
(a) Wasting my time on 16 Jan 2010by making me wait between [protected] hrs and not even having the courtesy of informing about any delay.
(b) Immediately address the technical problem of channels not coming.
It really pains especially when one switches over from one service (Airtel ) to Tata sky and get such poor response.

• As
    Ashish Singh Mar 29, 2008

Hi,

I had ordered a Tatasky connection for my brother Rajesh Singh in December 2017 on phone. The number I used to call was 0206601112. Post that I cancelled the connection in first week of January knowing that he already has purchased one. The amount has not been refunded to me yet. I had paid Rs. 4000 by credit card. I have been calling Tatasky regularly since past 3 months, but it has been of no use. They have been telling me, that my request has been forwarded to appropriate department and someone will get back to me. Please help. You can reach me at [email protected] The complaint number they gave me was 1-1229788070.

Regards
    Ashish

• Hi
    hitendra kumar sinha Nov 15, 2008

tata sky per G36, shara news36, e tv 36garah nahi ata hai pls .in chanels ko chlu kijiye

Rajesh Chandigarh Jun 05, 2010

I have purchased Tatasky yesterday .
    I have discussed all details with Mr.Nayaab of tatasky.
    But I am totally dissatisfied with the entire deal.
    I have chosen Super Saver Pack, which as per him
    Is a combination of all 3 packages.
    I have categorically asked him regarding Colors & Pogo.
    He said these channels are part of your package.
    Also as per him, I will get Fun Learning pack free for 3 months.

Now after installation, I found Fun Leaning pack & Colors is not part of my package.
    I have chosen Tatasky over Dishtv.
    Dishtv offered me monthly package of Rs.220 as per my requirement, but due to mis interpretation of your sales team,
    I have purchased Tatasky & paying Rs.100 more.
    Now I am filling cheated.
    I will not advise any one to purchase Tatasky in future.

• Ay
    ayushi dave Jun 05, 2011

ur services r vry vry vry vry...poor n disruptive

• shyam madhukar Sep 14, 2011

my tata sky remote not working properly since 05 days pse direct nearest tatasky dealers to exchange

solution for card lost

I am Brendon from Myanmar.I live in the southern Shan state near the city of Taunggyi. I have purchased a Tata Sky set for about six months ago and I needed to recharg it on the 9th January 2010 I paid my dealer in Taunggyi 33, 600Kyats.As he requested me to bring the card for reference I did so but to my misfortune I lost it on the way.By that time he had already recharged my account and he said that he could do nothing about it.So dear Tata Sky I would like to inform you that you have a vast amount of users over here and your services are most required .I ask of you to please find a solution to my situation because without a compatible new card my set is just a waste and so is the account too.Please contact me A.S.A.P.at ([protected]@gmail.com)
Set Details.NDS No.*CEA79A03263638814*Digicomp no.[protected], Model No.DS/3208C.
With Anticipations, Brendon.

• Au
    Aung Hla Jan 15, 2010

D0 some thing to help at least!

• So
    Solutions Jan 19, 2010

If you have any problam with the Digicard then you have to put acomplaint on Helpline then digicard is lost and you need a new digicard.
    it will take near about 72 working hours. Cost of digicard is 500/- Rs.
    Just do it ...

problem of mobile tower in residential area

Respected sir, I want to say that i am living in New Mehar Singh Colony Patiala, Punjab.There is a mobile...

repaired set top boxes sold as new

My name is Sandeep Jerath. I am a resident of Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi 110029. I purchased six Set Top Boxes from the DTH service provider Tata Sky on 20th December 2008. All the boxes were installed properly . In July 2009 one set top box serial number [protected] was not working so I complained in the call centre. Next day there engineer came and he replaced the box.

On 2nd September 2009 again one set top box serial number [protected] stopped working so I complained in the call centre, The same procedure was repeated, the engineer came and replaced the box.

On 5th October the same set top box which was earlier replaced
( serial number [protected] ) stopped working, It was very embarassing for me again I complained, I was told that the engineer will be at my place at between 1 pm to 2 pm but no body appeared.

At about 5 pm I rang up the Engineer whoes mobile number was messaged to me on my cellphone and he told that he was not having an extra box to replace. Then I asked him that what quality of boxes they are using, which are not working more than a month, Then he told me that all the boxes are repaired again and again to attend the consumer complaints. He told me to subscribe for the further warranty of all the boxes. So this is the reality of Tata Sky Company.

I would never suggest anybody to purchase the Tata Sky products or services because they are using the inferior quality material for there products. Till today also my set top box is out of order. I would immedeatly like to shift to some other DTH provider.

• Va
    Vasundra Dec 21, 2009

Hi Mr Sandeep Jerath,
    Co.s in generic not only Tata Sky send refurbished product. It is your right to complaint so you shouldn't be embarassed. It is good to hear of your bulk purchase of six STB. Also it is good to take down the name and number of the technician about to visit as being in direct contact reduces the communication string. The quality of the boxes are intact you should have promptly responded to cc as to the shortage of such box from the particular technician as they avoid any drawback and tranfer the blame on CC. As these boxes are refurbished they are renewed and upgraded with all softwares and functions so they barely have any problem. Other DTH too provide refurbished STB that doesn't mean the quality is inferior. You should take complete advantage of being in warranty and demand for replacement if your STB stops functioning. Tata Sky is a good product and the quality they offer too.