Complaints & Reviews

refund

Card ID: [protected]

Mobile Number: [protected]
Account Holder: Harish Singh Kandari

TataSky is fraud company looted customer money.
Customer executive is careless and unprofessional.

I talked about give refund to customer care executive on Sunday (10 Nov 2019). He ensure me amount credit in my account.

Now(12 Nov 2019) another Tata sky customer executive call me and said that he never talk about refund.

I registered complaint on 3 Nov 2019 (Sunday). I registered my complaint every single day. But Tata sky employees are very careless and giving me worst service.

Customer Care Executive said that we don't registered complaint because you cancelled technicians or refuse to give technicians charges.

But I complaint every single day. So, it's your company issue not registered my complaint.

Even I registered Complaint on 9 Nov 2019 in the morning time. Customer Care Executive give me technicians and I ready to Pay charges. But no one is coming for solve this issue on 9 Nov 2019 in given time..I again call in the evening 6PM, another customer care executive told me your complaint is not registered till now.

So, how your employees is working and unprofessional. She registered my complaint on Saturday 9 Nov 2019 at 6PM.

The technicians is solved the setupbox issue on Sunday at 6PM. I call Tata sky customer care number again for giving me new setup box receipt. Technicians told me add 600 rupees in your Tata sky account because Tata sky automatically deducted charge from there.

I add 600 rupee to tata sky account. And call Tata sky customer care number for refund and new set-up box receipt.

He told me your complaint is registered on 9 Nov 2019. Not in 3rd Nov 2019. He said we give you 57 rupees. He ensure me to credit 57 rupees in my Tata sky account. He said that he transfer good will.

Today 12th Nov 2019 12 PM he refused and told me that we dont give any refund or good will.

Take proper action

recharge done from tata sky mobile application but still recharged amount not shown in account

Customer id - [protected]
Name - Chandrakant more.
I have recharged amount of₹270 on 8/11/2019 at 7.40pm through Tata Sky mobile application.
But after recharge balance not shown or television doesn't show amount recharged.
After contacted to customer care they made my account active with provisional balance of ₹45 please resolve my issue as soon

benefits promised by sales executive not fulfilled and even his manager said its not possible.

Since 12th august, still continuing strong, and waiting if there is any action to extinguish this. Even if...