Tata Motors LtdDUMP YARD AT TADBUND

Dear sir/madam

I am Raghu Venna ( [protected] ) resides at Tadbund Area, Hyderabad.This is bring to your notice that In Tadbund (near to bowenpally area) there is one Dump-yard opposite to Tejaswi Motors

we are all suffering a lot with this waste yard, Your people are daily loading and unloading long waste here, we are unable to survive here

Near to this area... Children, Adults, Old and Young Peoples are getting Itching, health and breathing problems

Please do not have dump Hyderabad's waste near people survive areas lands.

Why should we suffer due to somebody else's garbage? This dump yard is making us too trouble even to breathe.

We request you to shift this garbage dumping yard from Tadbund to the any other unaffected people area

Please act on this and do the needful immediately until someone effected

RAGHU VENNA

DUMP YARD AT TADBUND

• Mo
    Moggle Jul 13, 2010

I had been promised an indica v2 xeta GLG model palm green color on the 18 th of march on the day of my booking. it is 9th of april today and i havent recieved my car yet though all the paperwork and finances have been cleared. now the correspondent is offering me the arctic silver shade in the car by the end of another week which im not interested in.i would like to file a complaint regarding this mishap as so many days have already passed and im still left high and dry without my car.

• Gi
    Gibler Jul 13, 2010

I am extremely unsatisfied with the fuel economy of this car. Presently, it is giving me an average of 8.2 in the city. Within a month of purchase, when i complained of this, they tries to solve the issue by replacing the Electronic control module (ECM)..but to no avail. Now, i have no option but to park my car at home and travel by auto rickshaw.

• Si
    Sinkove Jul 14, 2010

I had bought this car in Mar 06 from srinathji motors, sahibabad. Ist i have to buy the higher module because the color i was asking was not available in the lower module. 2nd my experience while servicing was pathetic. I had ask them that front suspension is creation voice while i use the break. This was not done. My car was not properly washed. The delivery of car was delayed by almost 1.30 hour, the dash board was dirty and they refuse to clean by saying that this is 1st service and dash board cleaning dose not come under it. In 2nd service i again ask them to see that voice in suspension and also ask them to see the height of the car as it was touching the speed breakers. One more problem that i ask them was that my front glass was cracked from bottom right corner, for which i told them it was break in front of me without hitting any thing, i find that the raison must be that i had my AC on from the front blower and the glass might have not been able to co-up with the cold and hot temp. Non of my problem was checked or taken care off. While paying my bill i find that they had charge me for 5.5 Ltr. of engine oil, When i ask them is the car need 5.5 Ltr., they said there bill is right. Then i check the manual which says that this car need 4 Ltr of Oil. When i shown that to them they says this might be the mistake at store room side. Then the rectified my bill and return my money. This was not all that i have to face, the girl sitting on the cash counter ask us(one more customer) to bring the change from outside as she says that she dose not have any change in har cash box.

• Ta
    Tarass Jul 19, 2010

I bought the above car on 29/9/06 and the delivery was made on 10/10/06. When I took the car on a trip to Bijapur and back to Mumbai I did a distance of 1500 kms approx. During this trip lasting 4 days, I experienced flat tyre on 5 occasions, each time the same wheel ( rear left passenger ) developing the flat though no nails or other sharp objects were found. The tyres had crack in the spot where the tubes were getting punctured.

Upon returning to Mumbai I took the vehicle to Fortune cars, Nerul, the dealer from whom I bought the car. The dealer"s engineer chcked the car and informed me that the brake booster pump and master cylinder kit had to be replaced as the pump was faulty.

The dealer has replaced rhe pump and given me a letter to Appolo Tyres dealer for warranty replacement. What I am angry and upset about is how could a critical item like this fail within 2 weeks of buying a new car. What kind of quality checks did the QC dept carry out to let a car with suspect brake pump pass the inspection? Did they ever think of any serious consequences to the passengers resulting from such lapses.

• Le
    Lebendun Jul 19, 2010

First the car start sounded like a DIESEL when i start it in the mornings .Now my car is standing at a Tata garage for 5 weeks and 2 days . The head is stripped of and they took the pistons and conrods out. Now they are wating for confirmation from Tata india for replacement of the faulty spares for the last 5 weeks. My warrenty state that i am responsible for my own courtesy car but they did not mention that they going to take 5 weeks for confirmation.

• At
    Attrocios Jul 19, 2010

The vehicle has been giving nagging problems from day one. The day the 2000 Km breakin period was over and i reved it to climb 90 Km /hr the vehicle rattled like anything. One of the door is painted! The dealers say it was not by them and was from the factory itself. The pollution levels were more than 90 (the permissible limits are 60) . Even written complaints to the agency have not yielded any results. Every visit to the workshop worsens the condition of the DICOR.

• So
    Sometire Jul 22, 2010

On buying the high end, top of the line version of Tatas automobile, I am faced with a situation where the manufacturers, dealers, service centres are least interested in resolving the problem. The rear A/c hums like a bee, the Engine of this top end version makes so much noise that one can hardly sit inside the moving car and the noise can easily be mistaken for a Truck engine, the CD player has its own background noise which overwhelms the music, the phone feature is redundant since the caller cannot hear anything. The seats are the only functional part of this version.

Its been only three months of purchase and I have put up the vehicle for sale.

• Ca
    Careme Jul 22, 2010

My vehicles thermostat trips very frequently, they attended vehicle for repair and worked on ac atleast 6 times and in last service they services fuel pump also but the problem is still pending,

• Th
    Thinkolle Jul 24, 2010

Since very beginning the vehicle is developing one problem after another.

· Just after days of purchase the Air-condition stopped working and the vehicle had to be kept in the workshop for 3 days to resolve the problem. What I was told is that a component called ECU was changed. Though I could see the signs of trial and error system of diagnostics on the part of the car.

· By the time of first service (i.e. 5262 Kms on 10/06/07), the vehicle had developed number of problems which were non-usage based

o The alternator was having problem and the battery sign of dashboard was constantly flickering

o Digital Watch had stopped working

o Nokia Charger and Multi media set had developed problems (It is still in the same state even after multiple reminder and follow up with Service station and the third party agency as well)

o Rear seat had come out from one side

o DVD player was not fixed properly after the AC problem

o Left Side video screen was not working

o RPM Meter was not working (Defective reading)

o Apart from this the initial defect of left side back door ash tray was also not fixed

The vehicle was kept in the workshop for 2 days and still the charger problem was not resolved. I was assured that it will be done the next day. Then on follow up I was given the contact of the third party vendor the Nokia set (Zenox) and after many follow up the representative turned up for inspection. After he saw the problem, he was not sure whether he was supposed the deal with it or Tata Motors. He promised to revert after verifying with his superior but till date there is no communication. No one from the workshop also reverted despite my repeated follow up. It is not that it is a critical instrument but because I was given to understand that the problem was of wiring and the Watch had stopped working, I was worried of some further damage due to wiring short circuit etc.

· Now within one month of this service and just ~ 6000Kms on 03/08/07, the Check Engine light started glowing. I contacted the service station and was told that it might be due to rains. But I also observed that the color of the smoke from the exhaust had turned very dark and the vehicle was having a shaking feel while in idle state. I took the vehicle to the service station and the check was conducted with the help of Laptop and also physical verification on drive. There were 2-3 problems being thrown up by the system along with the two mentioned above by me at the physical level:

o Vehicle speed sensor fault

o Clutch switch electric fault

o Accelerometer-1 fault – Signal to noise ratio too low

Apart from the above problems diagnosed electronically, it was shown to the mechanic and the supervisors that the emission was of very dark color smoke and also that the car was vibrating even it idle state. I am not too sure but it was also felt that the pick up had gone down from the original levels.

Now the fuel injection system has been replaced as there was a fault in the product which was fitted past its shelf life and there was metalprticles inside there.

• Sr
    Srock Jul 26, 2010

The most disgusting issue is that the car is leaking, the rain water is coming in the car and the seats are getting wet and damaged, the leaking water is getting accumulated in the stepney compartment. Fungus has grown on the Ply Covering Stepeny due to the accumulated water in the compartment, all the carpets got damaged due to water and inspite of informing theservice engineer during first service nothing productive has been done. I THINK I HAVE PURCHASED A BULLOCK CART WORTH RS. 6LACS.

The inner carpets and the seat covers got damaged due to the water leakage and your ppl are charging Rs. 500 for the DRY Clean of the car to dry out the carpets and clean the seta covers. As the carpets are damaged due to the manufacturing defect I want the replacement of the carpets.

IT IS PURE DIFECTIVE CAR WHICH HAS BEEN DELIVERED TO ME.

• Go
    Gossel Jul 27, 2010

My car is being regularly serviced from one of your dealers named Shrinathji Motors. Last time when it got serviced I told them clearly that there is a problem in break system. And when they delivered it after servicing they have given me assurance that everything is correct.

Where as just after few days of service there is a noise coming as break shoe are rubbing on my brake disks. Now I would like to ask if my brake disks gets unusable then who would be responsible for that.

• Wa
    Wallsdown Jul 27, 2010

Technical Engineers of your service center do not know much about the vehicle. Hence, customer complaints are not well received by them. I, had given my vehical for servicing on the 4th of Oct., but so far i have not received my vehical dully serviced. A bill of about rupees 50, 000 has been made. There is no responsible person at the service station. Please do look into the matter as we are now fed up with your services and further will not recommend a TATA vehicle to anybody if no reply to this is given.

• Ci
    Cikallo Jul 28, 2010

I have bought the vehicle from Pandit Automobiles Ltd. Pimpri. Bonnet door & Dicky door is not aligned. Also the right hand side door behind the driver is not aligned. I have raised a complaint during the first service. No reponse, got several calls from Tata Motors for the feedback. Assured to get the service ASAP, but nothing has happened so far.

• Pe
    Peters Jul 28, 2010

I had purchased tata indica V2 in the month of june, right from the begining the car had some problem with the steering and would abnormally turn to right when steering left free (Not a wheel alignment problem). I approached the dealerpoint and they referred me to the service center. I doubt without PDI they sold the vehicle. the service center is not Dealer service point but a tata authorised service centre Vijay Motors. Now the service centre officials would just cheque the wheel alignment and send back us without finding the solution ... I had to run the vehicle in as is were condition. at 10000 km I took it for second service on 21/11/07 and told the same problem with a noise factor added. they inspected the vehicle and the next day they called me up and said that the steering box has complaint and will have to be removed and and sent for repairs to another service centre which is not in my town and would take 5 days for rectification. its a week now on 27/11/07 and still I havent got my vehicle back. the noise is still there and the service person is telling that the steerig box has to be sent back for repair once more.

• Ti
    Tissember Jul 28, 2010

Rain water accumulated under driver seat . repeatedly took to VST motors trichy. They are not able to solve it.

• Mo
    Mossk Jul 30, 2010

My car is still with in 1 year of purchase and my car has been serviced 2 times, both the time my cars clutch plates has been replaced. Still i contiue to have problem with clutch, today i have given for repair agian for oil leakage from the engine, they have informed that the car needs updatation. Now my car is in the service station for 3 days for the repair, not sure if it will be fixed. In 1 year i had my cars clucth replaced twice, now enitre engine is been updated, all the 4 doors make noise, wiper does not work when it rains, lots of issue with sales rep, wrong expectation set while purchase etc... i have traveled to the service station close to 15-20 times, all this with in 1year.. i dont know what will happen to my car after the warrenty peroid. i deserve to have exchange of my car.

• Ga
    Gavien Aug 02, 2010

I have bought a tata indica from vivek automobiles in delhi. the front left power window was malfunctioning from day 5 or 6 from the date of purchase. after getting it serviced more then twice problem is persisting. inspite of my repeated request to replace the faulty power window they are not satisfying me. because of the faulty power window the rubber seasing of the front window was damaged for which i have to pay during the servicing.

Markone09 Aug 03, 2010

I bought this car in May 2008. On the day of delivery, I noticed that driver door is not getting opened. Delivery boys accepted that lock is having problem. It needs repairing. So had to came back home. Delivery was made 2 days later. In last 4 months, car has gone to work shop twice (after first incident)... I reported Gear Box problem, Steering Problem, Mirror and AC problem etc. Gear box is replaced. Power Mirror and AC was not working that was due to ignition button. It was repaired and advised to send car to work shop for replacement. Steering is very loose, replacement of which is not available as of now.

Mr. Karthik (Workshop manager, Hour Rd, Bangalore) is nice and ready to offer quick fix but that doesn’t help to reduce my frustration. After paying close to 9 lakh, all I got is a piece of car which is full of issues. Complete interior is loose, you can take any part out with little bit of pulling. Today, few minutes back, I realized that lever to open door of driver side is broken. Now to open driver door, I have to bring the window glass down, and open using outside handle.

I really regret of buying this. I wish either this car MUST be replaced or Tata Motors should pay COMPLETE money back.

• Dl
    Dlinees Aug 06, 2010

In our car (Indica DLG Turbo) their is a manufacturing defect in gearbox. While changing the gear from 3rd to 2nd it is difficult.

• Go
    Gorky55 Aug 09, 2010

In the last 2 months since I bought the car, it has been to the service center for repairs 4/5 times already. The list of complaints include: Faulty Braking (Front Right tire brake assembly was replaced-TWICE), Faulty Suspension (Rumbling noises over bad roads), Faulty Fitting of front panel. Faulty Steering (it has now been replaced). Every 10 days a new problem pops-up. My only request to Tata Motors is to kindly replace this car. It has serious safety/ quality issues.

Martha36 Aug 09, 2010

I Have purchased the car in August, 2006 and got the all subsequent services done through Pandit Auto Pune / Bhosari and the service history is available with them.

Recently I got it serviced on 28/03/2009 from Pandit Auto Bhosari. I have also communicated to the follow up calls made to me about the service of the car, that I am not satisfied with the services as the car stops after 20 to 25 km running, may be excessive heat. and no quality checks have been performed while servicing. On 26/04/2009 I was survived from a fetal mishap as on that day while driving the car it suddenly stopped admist the traffic and when we opened the bonet the lot of burnt smell was there and it catched the fire and damaged the entire electic wiring.

Subsequently it was observed that the starter has burnt and I repaired the same at my cost and vehicle was given to Pandit Auto. Now I was told the the wiring is to be replaced and total estimated cost will be Rs. 20000/- Today I cannot afford this expences. I am put to lot of inconvenience and not mobile and spending daily Rs.300/- for commuting to my office.It was least expected that the wiring would burnt after 25 km travel. Pl look into and let me know how you would like to help me. In todays situation the other manufacturers are offering 3 years warrentee and free service upto 100000 km. I feel I am duped by owning the TATA car as it is hardly two and half year old and only about 38000 kms running is there. Pl help me.

• Is
    Ispolle Aug 12, 2010

Basically the Vehicle which has been delivered / Sold to me is totally defective and has been creating a lots of problems daily to me. Every day there is one or another problem and if the problem is solver (which might be temporary for a week or so) then some other problem props up creating lot of hassels to me as well as my family.

• St
    Stopper Aug 17, 2010

Wiper operating combination switch found defective. Matter was taken with Service divn. They assured to replace while first servicing but the spare assembly was not available, And till today the matter is pending with no responce from Dealer.

• Ki
    Kibroker Jun 03, 2016

I have purchased indigo sx, very next day of launching, but right from 1st servicing i have pulling problem which is yet not solved and from 5 - 6 months a new problem is generated my car suddenly does not starts service center authority inspected and said there was a problem with armature and we have solved the problem that was also done after serval complaints, then after 5-10 days same problem generated then these people said there is problem with battery and after keeping my car for 2 days they just provided me service battery for few days and asked me to replace battery, but again 4-5 days same thing was repeated. Now I THINK I WAS WRONG TRUSTING ON INDIAN CAR, It was not that i could buy other cars but i just went for this as it was an INDIAN CAR.

• Es
    Eskalimo Aug 16, 2016

Every morning when the car is started it makes screeching noise for nearly 10 minutes even when moving. Their authorised dealers are not able to help repair. I am told it is there in most of the Indicas. It is unbelievable that Tata is making such a product. There should be a solution. I am in Bangalore and I would appreciate if Tata Motors suggest their workshop where this problem can be fixed.

• Gr
    GRRRRR! Aug 16, 2016

Have you found a solution yet? If not, perhaps the following will fix it.

1) Replace fan belt.

2) If that does not fix it, replace alternator belt.

3) If that still does not fix it, replace air conditioner compressor belt.

Although I am not familiar with Tata cars, all of these procedures should be relatively easy and inexpensive.

Good luck!

• Sn
    Snake Oil Sam Aug 16, 2016

Wow I can't believe it. No more TaTa's for you? How sad. I have always loved TaTa's. I will never give up on TaTa's! Sorry but I just could not pass up on this one folks!

• Uk
    Ukrnt33 Aug 16, 2016

I bought a Tata Marina about 18 months back and since then in has become a maintenance nightmare for me. The service station people are not professional and sloppy. Quality or work is too bad and ethics are shameful. My friends told me to buy a foreign brand car, however I bought TATA car because I wanted to be proud of Indian brand and let the money be with Indian Manufacturer. Seems like I did a big mistake. No more TATA vehicle for me, thats for sure.

Thanks for squashing my loyalty towards Indian Brand.

Jashmik Aug 16, 2016

When one buys the most premier brand product of a company like Tata Motors, one would expect the product to be atleast worth the money if not the esteem of the organization.

Even before the first service time, the AC stopped working and it took three days at service station to resolve the problem after replacement of a ECU. At the time of first service alternater was havinfg problem, engine was bleeding diesel, the phone charger and kit not working, one of the video screens not working, back seat come out from one side, meter on the dashboard not working.

After 3 days at service station the car was given back. Phone problem pesisted and even after feedback to Tata Company as well as repeated followup with service station I was aksed to get in touch with some vendor who never showed up after inspection and showed ignorance to who is suppose to solve the problem.

Now not even 10-15 days after service the engine check light starts glowing time and again.

I want the company to realize what happens when a person puts in his hard earned money to buy a product the minum expectation is realiability. Forget reliability the difficulty which I am having to undergo everytime when I have to leave the car for days at service station, it adds to the woes of not only what happens to the new vehicle but also the difficulty I have to undergo. This is causing so much mental agony and pressure for the decision I took to buy the product and npow having to spend my time, egenrgy, money on this new car rather than enjoying the car. It is just 6000KM and I am worried about my plight ...

A pathetic product, not at all reliable and topped with insensitive support structure.

• Mu
    Muluante Aug 16, 2016

It is very sad on part of company like TATA that their new product TATA Manza is like a nightmare for the customer. I have purchased the car in Dec'2009 & just in five months of operation three breakdown has occured. Intitally it was problem in clutch then in timing belt & again yesterday again vehicle was breakdown due to clutch problem. For a customer who has spent around 6.0 lac for purchasing the vehicle is feeling cheated as no body will expect such a breakdown in such short time. It has now become the reliability issue as taking this vehicle on longer drive will be going for some adventure.