Tata Consultancy Services [TCS] — tcs/hr management for losing maternity documents
Hi All, this is Kate. This complain is regarding to my lost maternity documents from 2015. I worked in TCS from Oct. 29, 2014 and just recently resigned last June 13, 2019. When I was about to get my final pay and other documents like COE, quitclaim and etc., the HR Representative, Ms. Ma. Concepcion Ramos, tells me that I'm still pending in their system because of my maternity documents. I told her that I already submitted that before to Ms. Jennifer Lobio, the HR Manager that time (see attached picture signed by her) and I also signed to their logbook confirming that they received my documents.
Ms. Ramos tells me that they can't find it and I need to submit it again. However, that's not possible because the doctor that needs to sign my documents is no longer stays in the Philippines.
I need a proper action regarding to their negligence. As I'm already resigned but they're still holding my final pay.
More Tata Consultancy Services [TCS] Complaints & Reviews
- Tcs – Tata Consultancy Services - Tcs –criteria for experience professionals 
- Tata Consultancy Services - Worst Background Verification 
- TCS - Fake Experience Candidate 
- TCS - appraisel 
- Tcs Corrier Taxila - tcs manager shafqat muneer branch taxila 
- TCS - Account show disabled
- TCS - hall ticket for tcs ninja exam 
- TCS - basis of giving ratings
- Fastcsup.com - Unauthorized Charge 
- Religare Diagnostics & Tcs - pre-employment health check up fees.