TATA 1615 - Commercial VehicleTATA Brand New - Break Down

I bought a Brand New Vehicle of TATA 1615 Truck in February, 2009 from DIMO Lanka. It Has Break Down in the middle of the road on 21 March, 2009, saying that water mixed with oil and leaking. It has ran only 4000km. Its was not even one month used.

I request the company to change with new Engine, but DIMO is trying to do some repair and return the same to me. Untill now they did not inform me what was the real problem of it. I dont understand to accept it or not. If I accept it and if the same problem repeat, what assurance can be given by DIMO. I am waiting for your valuable advice? A.B. Abdul Salam.