Targetonline ordering experience and horrible customer service

S Oct 30, 2018

I placed an order #[protected] on Oct. 7th totaling $887.21. They were shipped on Oct. 11th and the money was deducted from my bank account. I received a call from EFW shipping saying they received the items damaged, and they were sending them back to target and I would be issued a re-order. I even contacted target.com to make sure this happened. As days passed I never received any updated information on my order or shipping of these items. I called Guest Relations to find out what was going on. They said it looked like they were having technical difficulties and could not tell me anything further. I then received an email saying my items had been delivered, which they had not, I contacted everyone in my neighborhood to make sure they were not delivered to them by mistake. They were not. This then leads me to call again, where I was told it was a technical mistake. A week goes by and still no update. I needed the dressers the week before so I called to submit a refund request. I was told they would submit my request and receive a call from a supervisor within 24 hours to discuss my case. No one ever called. I continued to call day after day for the past 2.5 weeks to figure out why I hadn't been issued a refund. I was given the same answers by everyone I spoke to wether it was the online chat or guest services over the phone. I was told I'd be contacted via phone by a supervisor or via email by the ORT team. This continued to not happen. Today is Oct. 30th and I put in my final attempts to get my money back. I chatted with a representative who actually lied to me and told me my order was refunded back to my RedCard and I should contact them. I stayed on this chat while I contacted the RedCard guest services. I called the chat rep out on lying and she asked that I give her some time to further look into my case. Then told me that the ORT team had my case and would be the ones resolving it. I have been lied to over the phone or through chat help several times over the past 3 weeks. I was offered a $20 gift card and then a $50 gift card for my frustrations but never a refund. I am sure you can go back and look through all the notes from the calls I have made and the chats I have held with target guest help. I wish the calls were recorded and if they are you will be able to see what a poor job these people are doing. The only person to finally help me was a lady that I reached through the RedCard Services. She went ahead and pushed the refund on her end and was going to contact the ORT team to make sure they didn't also issue a refund. But I was only able to speak to RedCard services today by finding the number myself online. No one from your guest services had ever offered up their contact information. I will absolutely never be shopping online through Target.com again. This experience was horrific and time consuming. The issue should have been fixed after the fist call. I have read Target's mission statement and what I experienced was the furthest thing from it! I have spent hours of my time away from my family and work trying to contact people to resolve my issue. Target should have been the ones working diligently to fix the problem. Instead I was lied to and mislead for 3 weeks!
I would like to know what target would like to do for my frustrations? If you would like to reference a case number the last one I was given is #[protected]