TapJoytapjoy promotion rewards

C Nov 17, 2017

Tapjoy Request [Case [protected]]- Make a purchase from variety of Gil: ref:_00D30pf03._5001B146l7k:ref

Web
All MailMove to inbox
Inbox

Chaz Bimel
to skhan
6 minutes agoDetails
Hello, I was an avid player on "killshot bravo" until I made a purchase from a Gillette razor promo that I was NOT rewarded for. I have contacted customer support but it seems I did not have an email address that was being monitored.
I am VERY upset, and will send the razors I purchased back to Gillette with the explanation of this situation, along with the package arriving compromised of course.

I alerted killshot bravo help staff that I am preparing to take legal action against them, as they are aware of the unethical promotion offers in the game that their company moderates.

The offer was for over 2k gold awarded for the purchase as a special promotion, and I would like to be compensated for my time and trouble, as well as interest from the time of 11/12 at the rate of 100 gold per day, in addition to my estimated hourly rate of about $250... I spent over an hour in all on my collection attempts, but we can agree on an hour outside of the judicial process.

Thank you for you're time and consideration on this matter.

Sincerely, Charles A. Beisel IV Esquire