Tampax regular box of 40'sno longer stock them.

To whom ever it may concern

I am tearing my hair out with my local Asda supermarket and their lack of necessity health product in stock. On this occasion its Tampax REGULAR 40's. I have complained to Asda and received a letter stating that they do sell ASDA OWN REGUALR tampons and Tampax pearl neither of which i can use. I understand that they have to have a continuous turn over of stock but Tampax Regular is a necessity to MOST women who use tampons. I feel it is very strange to stock Tampax 40s in super and super plus and not in regular. There is plenty of space on the shelfs for all 3 types of this product.
I dont drive and shop at Asda most days so I find it extremely annoying that yet another product i use and more to the point a product i need they no longer sell!!!

Apart from the lack of stock i find the Basingstoke Asda staff very helpful and always feel welcome in the store!

Gemma MacDonald (a very disgruntled customer)