Tammi TuthillScam

T

Hey, I received an e-mail from "Simon Johnson" saying he was gonna pay me for a photoshoot for a fashion catalog belonging to "Mrs. Daniela Castro" in the amount of $3500.

They said they would send me a partial-payment of $700. However, they mailed me a FAKE CHECK of $3150 even before the photoshoot. Once I received it, they instructed me to keep $700 but send them the rest. They were very persistent to have me Western Union $2450 to:

Tammi Tuthill

17550 NW Freeway

Houston, Texas 77065

Obviously I didn't, cause it didn't make sense for me to send them money. They claimed they were using the funds to cover the photo studio expenses. Complete ###, so I didn't send them any money. And Western Union just screams SCAM.

Anyways, I just checked my bank statement & have a IRX transaction in the amount of $3150. Basically they wrote me a fake check, and wanted me to western union them $3150. If I DID send them that money, I would have owed the bank $2450 + overdraft fee.