Talbotssales people

Now I may not be the ideal customer because I return a lot of stuff but the sales ladies at Maple Grove, MN are the rudest people I have ever met and like to call me out on my returns in front of other customers. Brenda just did this to me a couple days ago while I was returning. The tag and receipt was with my item but not attached and she let me know this. This is not the first incident I have had with the Maple Grove, MN sales people. I stopped making purchases at that store and starting ordering everything on line and then just returning at Maple Grove, MN.

Now I will be closing my account and cutting up my card. I don't need the rude, [censored]y attitudes from them and that word will be spread on facebook and social media to not shop there!!! That store already has terrible reviews. They could use a complete overhaul of their MANAGERS (especially) and STAFF. You are in the retail industry, returns of all sorts happen!! The second I walk into Maple Grove, MN store, it turns into NOTHING BUT ATTITUDE like they are doing me some huge favor. Which you are not. I have dignity and your Managers at Maple Grove, MN will not take that from me. They should all be secretly shopped and evaluated. They would get terrible ratings.

So