Takealot — bad driving
Last Thursday I was travelling on the N3 South in the far left hand lane before the Linksfield Road exit, where a Takealot vehicle suddenly appeared right at my rear with literally 1 metre space between the Takealot vehicle and my own. The driver then proceeded to try and pass on the inside (yellow emergency lane) which is highly illegal and very dangerous. He then continued to drive right up against my vehicle until I found space to move into the next lane to my right. He then drove at a high speed past me where I pressed my vehicle's horn to indicate and express my anger over his poor form of driving, where he then put up his hand and gave a "waved me off" gesture.
Having been a longtime Kalahari.net and Takealot customer, I am very dissappointed with the aggressive and dangerous manner with which an employee of your company represents your brand.
This kind of behaviour must be met with disciplinary action!
More Takealot Complaints & Reviews
- Takealot - chukbok 15 piece heavy bottom stainless steel cookware set
- Takealot - double debit on mobicred
- Takealot.com - takealot still refusing to refund me for my decoder
- Takealot - call centre 0873627500
- Takealot - worst service experience of my life
- Takealot - service
- Takealot - misrepresentation
- Takealot - 55424115
- Takealot - wedding planner
- Take a Lot - oztrail sun deluxe lounger - blue/grey