Takealot Complaints & Reviews, Page 17

Have a problem? Contact customer service, submit your complaint, find closest location, or read guest reviews below.

Takealotreturns

I have been trying since the 4th of December to have an item returned to your warehouses with no luck, despite having 4 scheduled collection dates confirmed. According to your client service department your couriers have advised that I was unavailable (I would suggest you ask them for a call log confirming they tried to contact me because I can confirm that they didn't). The following reference numbers refer: -
RRN-8e0f-f761

Regards
Sandi Smit
[protected]

Takealotdelivery

My order (#[protected] Ordered 22 Dec 2017) has not been delivered to date. Takealot sends has schedule the delivery for my order twice and i was at home waiting for it and received and sms saying "Delivery reschedule as recipient unavailable". I called Takealot twice directly after receiving the sms and they took my number(which they have already from my account) and advice the driver will call me upon delivery which has not happened.

I am very disappointed in the service.

Takealotcustomer service

In December 2017 I placed an order of an item and this was delivered to incorrect address. This was my fault. FedEx was the courier company. I was able to get in touch with them and request that they deliver my shipment to the correct address. I got the shipment the next day.
      BRAVO for FedEx!
      Before order 5530962 was delivered I correct my home address on your system so that this order could be delivered to the correct address.

Date of delivery I got a sms stating that the delivery was going out to the incorrect address. I got in touch with Takealot and spoke to Jamie-Leigh Hoffman. I explained what the problem was and requested that the delivery please be send to correct address.

Takelot reverted to me informing me that the address change could not be effected. I contacted the call centre again and spoke to "Bonnie". I was told that she could not do anything about the address change. I was told that the order needed to be cancelled and that I should re-order the whole order. I explained that one of the items that I ordered that was no longer available online.

Keep in mind, I rectified the delivery address prior to shipment.

I requested to speak to a supervisor and was placed on hold. When the call agent came back I was told that there was no managers or supervisors available. I insisted to speak to someone in a managerial capacity. I was eventually transferred to "Sipho".
      I explained the situation to her (again) and she indicated that she would see if she can assist.

My complaint:
      1. Shipment going out to incorrect address after I change and updated the address.
      2. Call centre agent not able to assist or unwilling to escalate the matter after I requested it to be

Takealot — customer service incompetence

I am having one of the worst experience with an online company - ever. 25 Dec 17, Casio Keyboard that I...

Cape Town

Takealot — no service

Not sure how many times I have to ask the same thing. Had 3 delivery queries. Not sure what the other order...

Takealotno customer service/ delivery

Ordered an Xbox one X for my son. Delivery 24 Dec.
        Delivery phoned me 14:26 to confirm delivery. Waited the whole afternoon just to find out my parcel got LOST.. No Christmas present dor my son. Phoned them on 26 Dec just to receive emty promises to be phoned back. Made 26 phone calls on 27 Dec with a lot more empty promises. After using some bad language, parcel was found and scheduled for delivery before 17:00. Received sms at 13:47 saying delivery will be before 8 Jan at 15:00. Got in my car, drived to Hatfield and collected my parcel self, after management told us to be upset will get us no were... Takealot will never het a order from me again

Takealot.comq90 kids smart watch

Bought my daughter a Q90 Kids Smart watch for Christmas, opened box to make sure all was there and wrapped it for Christmas on the 6 October 2017 order .[protected]. Opened it upon Christmas to Ser it up and had difficulty so I googled for assistance only to notice that the watch I received was not a touch screen and did not have LED lights at the back of the watch. Either I received a fake or a wrong model. Not what was advertised and what I thought I had purchased. Contacted Takealot and they told me the refund time of 30 days had past. I had clearly not opened, switched on or inserted a sim card as it was a gift hence the reason I didn't report problem sooner.
          This service is unacceptable.

q90 kids smart watch

RESOLVED

No one has bothered to contact me. I will never support them again.

Takealotlying about doing a delivery

I was guaranteed delivery of my order on 23 December 2017. By the afternoon I went onto the takealot website to track my order only to find that it was rescheduled due to me not being available to take delivery. This is a lie as I was home the entire day. I never received any comms nor did the supposed delivery person ring my gate bell. According to the tracking my order was not delivered @ 09:54. According to Takealot it was 14:53. This is the second Christmas this happened, it will not happen again.

lying about doing a delivery
            lying about doing a delivery

Takealotworst experience ever!

This is the first and last time that I use this company. Worst experience ever. We ordered the new Apple TV 4k 64gb on the 11th of December 2017. We received the conformation email and SMS saying that we will recieve the Apple TV we ordered. On the 19th Of December 2017 the Apple TV arrived only to be the wrong one. Immidiately we phoned them to exchange the Apple TV for the right one that we ordered. Today on the 21st of Decemember they were suppose to exchange for the right one no later than 12h00 according to their SMS. 14h00 I phoned them to hear where they were but apparently there was a problem with the deliveries etc. All good and well but the next part made me explode!!! They said they will be picking up the wrong Apple TV on the 22nd of December they delivered and credit our account because the supplier is out of stock all of a sudden. When we ordered the Apple TV there was stock and now all of a sudden there is no more stock but one was supposed to be reserved for us like confirmed via email and SMS. THE WORST OF ALL IS, is they are going to credit our account with R3199 only for us to order it again from them at the price of R3499. This is ubsertand! We want the Apple TV 4k 64gb for the price we ordered it for because when we ordered it there was stock and they just delivered the wrong one to us. If this is how they do business I will never do business with them again and make sure everyone finds out what a scam this company is!

worst experience ever!

Takealot — poor customer service and false advertising

I saw a deal today for a mellerware namib clothes dryer for r179. There were 9 left. I added 2 to my basket...

Cape Town

Takealotproduct and service

I bought a Cielo hanging Chair from Takealot in the 3rd week of November 2017 and when I received it there was one item missing. I notified Take a lot and they promised that they would come collect the chair and credit my money. 3 weeks later the chair still hasn't been collected and the worst part about it is that they make empty promises to come collect each and every day and they never update me about anything, I am the one who is chasing them every single day.

I am so sick and tired of Takealot and I am now seeking legal opinion about this matter

Takealot — daily deal scams.. very disappointed in takealot

Iconix adult mermaid tail advertised 30% off, new price R349.95, list price R499.95. Same item on iconix...

Takealotchelino pram return 'lost'

return RRN-511c-c168 has been collected last Wednesday - 13th December 2017 with another return rrn 7471 7964

i have received confirmation that rrn [protected] has been collected via sms and email and have been credited yet nothing about rrn 511c c168 at all!

it was under a 12 month warranty and i paid alot of money for it!

the driver did not give me a slip or anything. But i have never received any proof of collection from takealot before anyway.
                  i sent it in two takealot boxes marked with the rrn number on it.

Takealotnoonoo pie tie grey

I made a request to exchange the above mention item for a different color on the 8 of December 2017, order #4344719- (RRN-c903-a33b). Received a confirmation someone will collect the parcel in 2 days, no one came, everyday I enquirer I receive the same response or no one has reverted back with a positive answer. It been more than a week waiting even if I call they will tell me someone will contact you they doing a follow up on their logistics still no one call it like I am a forgotten issue. The 30 days return window will pass then I'll be left with the item I do not like. Please help me.

Takealotdelivery

I am waiting for a delivery that should have reached me on 11 december 2017 and after numerous mails to find out why and when, this is the last message I got
                      "thank you for contacting takealot.com. Unfortunately we wont be able to make any changes to your shipping method at this point. The order cant be cancelled either but you could however, create a new order and select the express shopping method. Once order #[protected] arrives you at your address, you can reject the order, send it back to the warehouse with the driver and once we receive it we will refund you for the charges of the order."

I replied as follow:
                      Thank you but we will be on holiday by the 20th and from tomorrow at 13:00 there will be no one to accept the parcel as our offices are closing. I am not cancelling anything or re-ordering and changing anything either. Please could you direct me to someone that I can communicate with telephonically cause I have been patient enough but this is unacceptable.

Why do I need to change everything because of their bad service??? I am not cancelling and I also offered to pay for express delivery and still they are unable to help. I was not even notified. I sent a mail on the 11th in the afternoon to enquire about the delivery.

This is not a way to do business or to treat customers!!

Takelotnon delivery and misrepresentation.

Order placed and paid for on 29 November 2019.Goods indicated as in stock.Received a message to say order dispatched on 30 November to reach me by 4 DEcember 2017.THEN received a message to say will be delivered on 5 December 2017.Nothing further and no delivery.On trying to trace my order and being shunted from pillar to post takelot finally advised they await stock on 6 December.To date 13 December I have received no feedback.I contacted customer care for the umpteenth time today - they blamed the delivery company.On further investigation it appears they have not even provided the product for delivery.This gift is now obsolete and I requested cancellation and a refund but am told I can't cancel as the order is too far along.However it has not moved at all since payment on 29 November 2017.UNACCEPTABLE.WHAT CAN BE DONE.

Takealotdelivery of goods

Fahiema Salie
                          Dec 11, 11:35 SAST

Good day,

Trust you are well.
                          The item was originally suppose to be delivered today the 11th December the date changed to the 12th December.
                          I ordered from Takealot with the intention it will get here before the 14th December for when the gift is to be handed to the recipient, otherwise I would have ordered from a different supplier. I order from Takealot all year round and every December I order I experience the same issue as today! So why give an expected deliver date change constantly.
                          This is not acceptable as my gift exchange is happening on the 14th what am I supposed to give the recipients? I Takealot order form? It would then appear that I did not put in enough effort to get the gift here on time which is exactly what Takealot is doing!

I hope my matter will be attended to as urgently.

Kind regards,
                          Fahiema Salie

Takealotdelivery conduct

I was absolutely appauled at the manner of which my sister was treated for accepting my goods from my residential address. I have been ordering from takealot since it was Kalahari and I have NEVER heard of this obsured claim that only the person who ordered the product must be the sole signing individual.

My sister claimed that the driver was incredibly rude to her and the reason why I did not have it delivered to my work address was because the estimated delivery fell into my leave. It just so happened to have arrived earlier. To date, I have never had a problem with Takealot, but this conduct of the delivery was not acceptable!

Takealotwd my passport ultra 3tb

My order number is [protected] and I have paid the amount in full with credit card.

Two days later I received my order but it was wrong, takealot gave me a 2tb ultra instead of the 3tb ultra.
                              Of course I logged a return/replacement. My return reference number is : RRN-80be-67b9 it was 2017/12/4
                              Until this date 2017/12/9 i still have not been able to get my correct product and nobody has come to collect the product . When i checked the tracking status of my return it only shows return concluded ?
                              No refund no nothing.
                              Never again will I try takealot.

Takealotmissing item from my pack, one week later still waiting and child will not receive the gift

I ordered a bunch of goods and received my goods on time only to find there was an item missing. After me phoning around afyer 48 hours I finally get a response saying my replacement order will come 4 days later. It is now the 4th day and only after I contacted your department wad I told my parcel is delayed. This was a gift for a child and thanks to the pathetic service from takealot he will now not get it along with everyone else's gifts.