Tactical Security Training Group or IntactStill don't have my refund

P

I gave Brian Melchor a 500.00 deposit for 2 guns - the guns were to bee in 7-10 days - he could not get the items - so I ask for a refund - he said as soon as the money was deposited back to his account he would give me a refund. This is February 3 and I still do not have my refund. He does not return telephone calls - or emails. The only way he will respond to me is by text and with that I have to text him several times before he will text me a response.