Taco Cabana — wrong food given to go
After asking the cashier TWICE how many pounds of meat was in the medium dinner and her reply both times was 12. You get 12 tortillas in a medium, 16 oz rice and 16 oz beans - 6 with the small, I knew it was pointless to continue trying to understand.
I ordered a medium steak fajita dinner to go. After unpacking the meal, I was given a combination steak and chicken that appears to be a small order except there was 12 tortillas. I don't know but a person would make the educated guess that if you're ordering AND PAYING for a medium, more meat would also be included.
More Taco Cabana Complaints & Reviews
- Taco Cabana - horrible, horrible, horrible customer service 
- Taco Cabana - got fired for no reason
- Taco Cabana - general manager junior olvera
- Taco Cabana - very rude customer service! 
- Taco Cabana - service 
- Taco Cabana - rude customer service
- Taco Cabana - unethical behavior and food
- Taco Cabana - management, service and food
- Taco Cabana - the district manager amy
- Taco Cabana - barbacoa