Taco Bell / the new logo

United States Review updated:

I am a big time fan of Taco Bell, From the crunchy shells to the sauce. Even the drinks (Mtn. Dew Baha Blast) make it my number one fast food choice. My family loves sitting in the always clean and happy environment. Taco Bell has never disappointed me. However, my friend has recently showed me that the logo has been changed. I was shocked and offended. The new logo is ugly and disgraceful. The logo is tacky and the font looks like it was chosen by a fifth grader. This is no longer a family friendly Minecraft server, and I will sister swerve to another fast food restaurant from now on. Please fix this. Thank you.

Js
Mar 25, 2019

Comments

• Su
      25th of Mar, 2019

The logo is basically the same as before, just minus the splash of colour. Why don't you read up on WHY the logo was changed before denouncing it. I happened to read an article about it while on a flight. It is not something I would normally give a toss about otherwise and you shouldn't either.

• Su
      25th of Mar, 2019

You won’t go back because you don’t like the logo. “Sister swerve” and “Minecraft server” have what to do with the restaurant?