Taco Bell / taco bell location - 1859 w county road 419 oviedo, fl 32765

United States Review updated:

To Whom It May Concern,

I am a frequent patron of the Taco Bell located at 1859 W County Road 419, Oviedo, FL 32766. I went to the store today April 26, 2019 around 6:30 P.M to bring food home for my family. I ordered 2 mexican pizzas and a Grande Meal with 5 hard and 5 soft tacos. I proceeded to the drive through window and paid for my order. The gentelman at the window provided me with my bag not even asking me if I needed anything extra. I asked if fire packets were included in the bag. He responded "yes, everything is in the bag", I looked and saw the sauce and proceeded home (approximatly 20 min away). When I arrived home, I noticed only the soft tacos were in the bag. I called the store and the gentleman, (Jason), advised I could come back to the store to get the tacos. I informed him that I lived approximatly 20 min away and it was in the middle of rush hour. He advised he would compensate me for my wasted time & gas used to return to the store by providing me with a free taco or two. I dorve the entire way back to the store and wated another 10 min to get back through the drive through line. When I reached the window the employee advised he would get the tacos. I informed him of what the gentalman, Jason, stated on the phone. The employee comes back to the window with the bag and stated "we put 6 tacos in the bag for you". I thanked him and I took the bag and left, not thinking I would need to check as they had forgot my order the first time through and this time the order had to be correct. When I returned home, I looked in the bag and what do you know there were only 5 tacos in the bag. I called the store and was extreemly upset with the employee, Jason, and asked to speak with the supervisor. The supervisor declined to provide his name. I requested an answer as to why the employee lied about the order. I was rudly interupted and told there was nothing he could do and I would have to call back in the morning. I do not want to call back in the morning, I just wanted what was promised to me over the phone.

I am extremely upset with the way your employees & Managers handled the situation. This is not the first time the employees have forgotten a large portion of my meal. This has also happened on 4 separate occasions and the fact that the employees lied directly to my face at the window makes me question what other things are done by the employees / managers that the customers are not able to see. Taco Bell may wish to re-evaluate their leadership at this location.

As stated above, I am extremely upset with the whole situation and will not be returning to the Taco Bell at this location due to the below poor customer service which was provided. The only thing I am requesting, is for Taco Bell to refund my money. I have attached a copy of the reciept for your records. If this store was on the television show Undercover Boss, every employee and manager that was working that shift would be fired.

Please feel free to contact me at the number listed below, should you wish to discuss further.

Kind Regards,

Ryan Makowski
[protected]

Taco Bell

• Updated by Rayn Makowski, Apr 26, 2019

I still have the Tacos because I believe the employees spit on my food. I also located the franchise owner and am sending a certified letter to him. I am a civil trial attorney and I have no reason to lie over 20 dollars.

• Updated by Rayn Makowski, Apr 26, 2019

I will not be responding to any more messages. I will be sending my letter to the franchise owner tomorrow via certified mail. I hope the employees and managers who were working that shift all get fired. I understand it must really be awful to work at Taco Bell, but you are in the customer service business and if you do not like your job then go learn a trade or go to college and get a better job. I hope you have a great rest of the night.

Ra
Apr 26, 2019

Comments

• Bu
      Apr 26, 2019

It is a shame that you are the one lying to get all your money refunded. Obviously you cannot afford to feed your family so you need to make up lies. You mistake not getting your way as rude. A taco kit only costs $2 or $3. Buy your own meat, and toppings and you can feed your family without lying to get a refund. Your family ate the meal and is not entitled to a full refund. You are only entitled to the food you did not get, that you paid for. I guess when you are on food stamps this is what you have to do when it is the end of the month and your food stamps run out. I understand that you must eat, but you can find cheaper alternatives rather than make up lies to get your food that you ate refunded. The reason they said that you can discuss this the next day is probably because they know that you have a habit of claiming that you did not get your whole order. You do this so often that they know you are lying. If you do this near the end of the month they know that you ran out of food stamp funds and must lie just to eat. Well while everyone must eat there are more honest ways to go around eating. Like get food within your budget. Spend your food stamps wisely so yo do not have to result to lying to get your meal refunded.

Apr 26, 2019

So you are adding more lies to the story. It is obvious that you are lying over $20. If you really were a civil law attorney you would be able to afford your meal and not make up lies to get a refund.

Apr 27, 2019

If they get fired then they will be like you jobless. Or maybe you think you are better then them because you have a law degree. Also why are you sending me private messages about how this incident made you so angry that you beat up your mother and she ended up in the hospital? I do not work in Taco. Bell liar. I am just saying you are wrong in your immature behavior. ASSuming that I work for Taco Bell when I have other responses on this site shows how immature you are. Then sending me a private message about how you beat up your own mother because they made you angry, badly enough to send her to the hospital is just wrong. If you do not have a job, then do NOT go to fast food joints. Instead go and make your own food. Also just because you were upset at Taco Bell does not give you a right to beat up your mother so badly that she is in the hospital. You sent me a private message saying that you beat up your mother so badly that you broke her arm and ribs. That she ended up in the hospital. You blamed your anger on Taco Bell. Why would you beat up your own mother so badly that she ended up hospitalized because you had an issue with Taco Bell? I would think someone as educated as you would know the difference between we and they. If I worked for the restaurant I would say we rather than they.