Taco Bell / service

United States Review updated:

I just left the Taco Bell in Tyler, Tx located on old Jacksonville and it was the rudest of any experience. The girl working the drive through made a comment, "our favorite kind of people with all of the substitutions, " because we asked for no tomatoes. That was over the intercom in the middle of my husband trying to order. We drove forward to collect our order and she rolled her eyes as we got there, shut the window in our face and turned her back. When she handed us our bag she didn't ask if we wanted sauces or anything so as my husband asks for sauce she hands us four packets in a rude manner basically throwing our food, we have 6 tacos! She again, immediately shut the window so we couldn't even ask for more. We also received no receipt for our items. She was extremely unprofessional.

Taco Bell

Ka
Jun 12, 2019

Comments

• Al
      Jun 12, 2019

When you refer to grown women as "girls" you have no right complaining about them being rude. You are a grown woman, if you want sauce ASK FOR IT. She is no mind reader. Calling a grown woman a girl when you are the one acting like a child. You make me laugh. Want more ask for more.

• My
      Jun 15, 2019

You don't KNOW if it was a woman or girl. I wouldn't call most teenagers 'grown women'. The commenter also stated that the employee did not ask if sauces were desired (as is usual) and when they did ask there were not enough packets given before the window was shut and the employee's back was turned.

• Al
      Jun 15, 2019

@My Favorite Things Most likely, it was a grown woman. Beside they want sauces why not ASK. I bet this there is no such thing as "having enough" for a pig like the OP.