Taco Bellservice and food and there is no customer service

Gr Apr 13, 2019 Review updated:

I ordered close to $30.00 worth of food and 5 times I said no cheese I am allergic. When I got to the window I said it again to make sure. I live two towns away . So when I got home their was food missing and cheese on the tacos! I called right away and the manager was nice but I had to go all the way back to get the food I ordered and didn't get and to get another taco that had cheese on the one they gave me. First of all it was an inconvience to me plus a waste of gas. Yes they gave me the food that I paid for and didn't get and the taco but not even saying anything to me and they just about threw the food at me, not even I am sorry or anything. The least they could of did was give me a soda or something for my trouble but nothing not even apologetic! If that is the way taco belle is you will never see me there again and never my family or friends. I think you should teach your employees customer service, manners and the little three words that means a lot" I am sorry!!!

Comments

•   Apr 13, 2019

Next time ask for a free soda to make up for having to drive so far. Or, check the food in the store before you leave.

•   Apr 14, 2019

Get out of whore assing car and enter establishment. Mention allergic to cheese instead of just no cheese.

•   Apr 14, 2019

When you returned to the establishment why did you not ask for the 'nice' manager to cashier you out?