Taco Bellcharge for water

M

I went to this Taco Bell/KFC on 2/20 and ordered 2 tacos + a water. They charged me a $1.50 for a water! The girl in the drive through did not tell me about the charge - I asked about it because my total was very high for just two tacos. She just said we have to charge for water and said if I didn't want to pay it I could just skip the water. I understand maybe a quarter to cover the cup but $1.50 is ridculous.

• Pa
    Patrickk Oct 12, 2009

I went to Taco Bell for lunch and I got a burrito and I asked for a water cup.

Water has been free for as long as I can remember, and now I have to pay for a cup that cost them maybe a penny for 100?
    And then water which costs a penny for a gallon?

Bad business practice, going to lose money.