Taco Bellbreakfast burrito

J

Tuesday June 6th 2017 I went to the Taco Bell located on Evergreen Way in Everett Wa. I ordered 2 sausage breakfast burritos. After consuming these 2 burritos within couple hours my stomach was hurting really bad. I did not eat another thing for the rest of day due to upset stomach. By midnight that evening I was throwing up and coming out the other end. Spent the whole day Wednesday back and forth from bed to the toilet. Mind you I have not eaten since the burritos. Today Thursday the 8th I am finally on the mend. Still have not eaten per my stomach is still in knots. I can only say with this. I will never eat at this establishment again. I along with co-workers went into this place this morning to look around and it was disgusting inside. Very dirty with old food kicked into the corners along the walls and disorganized. Watched a worker go into the bathroom use the stall then come out without washing hands and return behind counter to cooking station. We all know that you should always wash your hands after using bathroom especially seeing how your working with food. Trust me when I state that I will be telling all my friends not to eat at this location every again.