Systweak Inc.visa scam

C

I've just checked my monthly bank statement and discovered charge from Systweak Inc., I've never bought anything from them so it is mystery for my how they've managed to charge my card, is there a way of getting refund now?

RESOLVED

• Systweak Software's response · Jun 08, 2012

Hi Cannady,

We do not charge our customers without their approval and consent; neither can we make any purchase on customer's behalf.
    Can you please send us your order details at [protected]@systweak.com; we'll process a refund of your purchase immediately.

We look forward to assisting you.

Sincerely,
    Systweak Support Team

• Systweak Software's response · Dec 31, 2012

Dear Sir/Mam

Can you please send us your order details at [protected]@systweak.com; we will process a refund of your purchase.

Sincerely,
    Systweak Support Team

• Systweak Software's response · Sep 20, 2013

Dear Kenny,
    Your purchase with us has already been refunded - and Reimbursement Date is: 4/9/2013. Here is the refund confirmation page link below:

In case you need any further assistance, please reach us at http://support.systweak.com.
    Regards,
    Systweak Software

Antoinette Schoen Dec 29, 2012

Overcharged five times for the same program. The fee was 29.95 for each copy.
    The reference numbers are [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], and [protected].
    I am asking for a full refund.

• Ke
    kenny..woodruff Apr 08, 2013

I was told I would get my money back.SO IM ASKING PLEASE GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK. REFERENCE #[protected] this was a credit card.MY LOSS, RIGHT?[protected]@yahoo.com

• Fe
    Fernando Bezares Dones Jul 28, 2013

This is cybernetic terrorism. I have to conmunicate with the FBI because I am the victim of narcotraficquers who assalted me and Systweak Inc..pops up in all my cybernetic conmunications aborting them. Systweak Inc. is criminal.
    Prof. Fernando Bezares Dones

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices