Synergy Acceptance Corp.Bad service

Q

I have been to hell and back with this company called SYNERGY ACCEPTANCE CORP this is the biggest sham I have ever been threw .In early 2010 I finally finish paying off my title and now I can not get a lien release because of this "Ghost Company".I really wish I could handle this on my own but it seems like i am just going in circles trying to find them .Is there anyone who could tell me some miracle steps to get my title?

• Bl
    BlaqRose Mar 21, 2011

Synergy Acceptance Corp. is a major scam company. I just received a letter stating that they are going to file against my tax returns for money they claim I owe. So I contacted the person on this letter and the guy hung up on me when I tried to question the "money owed". I called back and left him a very verbal message and received a call back from a private number. This company has accessed my credit report and tax information illegally and I am in the works of filing a lawsuit. If anybody else is having issues with this company, I encourage you to do the same. Also, they have a F rating from the BBB.