Symmetry Corporation/genesisPredatory Practices-Unable to Cancel

You can sign up for a delivery service of any of their products and they will be shipped to you automatically and your credit card billed monthly, which is great until you want to cancel the service. There is no way to cancel the service on their website. There is not even any mention of "how" to cancel receiving their products or how to close an accunt. In addition, you cannot change the automatic shipment method. This company "requires" that you receive their products automatically, which was not explained to me when I signd up for the service. I have sent an email, but have not received a reply. Now I have to start making phone calls to their company. If that doesn't work then I'm going straight to my credit card company and the Better Business Bureau, and possibly further, if necessary. I think I just caught a whiff -- it smells like a lawsuit!

• Ni
    nik555 Aug 31, 2009

have you been able to stop getting the produc yet? If so how did you cancel?? I am in the same boat!

• Ni
    nik555 Aug 31, 2009

were you able to stop getting this product? I am in the same boat! If you were what did you have to do?? please help me and let me know.

• Ac
    aceioebcoubece Sep 11, 2009

It is called a pyramid scheme...One day I found an add on my car asking me if I was looking for work (ironically pyramid scheme was the first thing that came to mind. However, when I talked to the man on the phone about coming to the "interview" I was convinced that it was a social work job/advocation position for preventative medicine (which I strongly support). However within the first 5 minutes I realized that something was fishy. Sure enough there was a minor seminar (lasted an hour...ugh) it was here that it was very evident that they were trying to get me to invest in a pyramid scheme. I was extremely tempted to tell everyone off but I was feeling really bad vertigo (could have been intentional or maybe I'm paranoid) long story short it was a waste of my time and I feel sorry for anyone who attended this session and bought into this "enterprise" (I use the term loosely). In any event, you have been warned...

• Ge
    geezee May 11, 2010

maybe you should contact them by phone at [protected]

Symmerty Corporation, 420 South Hillview Drive. Milpitas, Ca 95035
    They are A- in the BBB. You are just looking in the wrong places

Hope this helps!

• De
    d.equine Mar 25, 2011

Often times many are quick to "complain" without taking the time to review "THEIR" websites. Our customers do receive personalized websites, whereby changes CAN be made regarding the dates of any convenience shipments. In order to cancel, it is recommended the customer service number be called (again located on site), to ensure correct order is canceled.

I have found those lacking in knowledge are quick to throw ALL relationship marketing companies under the heading of "Pyramid".. Be sure to understand the definition before grouping. Compensation plans DO vary between companies, KNOWING the difference may make you THOUSANDS! 60% of all NEW MILLIONAIRES are coming from MLMs and the percentage is on the RISE..

• St
    Stopwhining11 Sep 21, 2011

If the naysayers would take the time out to go to their website they would see that there is a way to cancel your order. You first "log in"
    then you go to "administration." Go to "back up order maintenance" and just edit your order to cancel. Thats it!!! - If you are computer illiterate or extremely lazy where you want everything handed to you on a golden plate then just call the company - they will be more than happy to help you.

mainecoons Dec 05, 2011