symanteccssigndigitalriver.comPC Jumpstart

P

I purchased PC Jump Start Service from [protected]@digitalriver.com. Yet the firm had me to wire transfer
the information to [protected]@digitalriver.com giving my name, the order number, which is [protected], the bank name and the amount transferred. I was unable to connect to [protected]@digitalriver.com to give their bank the information. There should be an easier way to give symantec the information and debit my account with an E-mail from them notifying me that the transaction took place.

• He
    Helga Breuer Feb 11, 2010

Ich habe am 22.01.2010 durch die Sparkasse Duisburg 45, 99 Euro überwiesen an GLOBAL COLLECT B.V.Leipzig - Postbank Leipzig. [protected] PBNKDEFF
    DE53860100900115241904 für Norton Antivirus 2010. Bis heute keine Antwort.
    Ludwig Breuer 47059 Duisburg Essenberger Str. 287 [email protected]

• Jw
    J whitman Jul 16, 2009

We have renewed our Norton security subscription through your company, however, as the above complainant, we also continue to receive the notice that our anti-virus has expired. Send us a phone number, we wish to speak with your customer service department a.s.a.p.

• Fr
    Frances McCleskey Jun 24, 2009

I renewed my antivirus in March 2009 and it should be good until March 31, 2010, yet I keep getting notices on my PC that my anti-virus has expired. What do I do, who do I talk with? Help.

Frances McCleskey

Antonia Alen Apr 05, 2009

My complaint is read above this...how many times do I have to write, call, complaint...etc...in order to have a positive something from your company?...WOW

Antonia Alen Apr 05, 2009

Order Number [protected] purchased 29-DEC-08 for product Norton 360 Version 2.0 upgrade and Extended Download Service. I could never download the product and the "help" from your company never helped with the installation. I tried to re-load the product last month and it was not installed either!
    Total for this order $ 69.98

Order Number [protected] purchased on march 31, 2009 for product Norton 360 Version 3.0 with 2 years upgrade and Extended Download Service for atotal of $ 124.98 could not be downloaded either because there were always a different reason from your company. I have Windows XP SO...
    I request all of my money back in my credit card ASAP ! and...

If you look at my orders you will find my name, address etc...
    Antonia April 5, 2009

jackie Mar 28, 2009

Why when you have my credit card # do you still say I should wire transfer the money I owe, .That would cost me $20. to do. Can't you just use my credit card?

• St
    stevemc Feb 24, 2009

I've done a lot of business with Digital River and they've always been on the up-and-up as far as I can determine.