Symantec Hp CpcDO NOT NEED OR WANT

DEAR SIRS:
On May 4th I was charged $67.98 on my Discover Card for what I thought to be Norton Anti Virus. The screen for
Symantec kept coming up along with the Norton screen and somehow the charge which should have been for the Norton Anti Virus was put on Symantec. I want this cancelled as of this day, July 30th, 2009 and credit given to my account. I did not authorize Symantec to charge this and do not wish for their services. Please see that this is removed as soon as possible. I have phoned Norton and told them of the problem and hope this is as far as I have to go to get credit.
Sincerely,
William J. Hollman.

• Ri
    Richard L Terry Sep 21, 2008

I received an email from Symantec HP CPC that my computer was not protected from virus. I was instructed to pay $66.98 to Symantec so that I would not be subject to virus threats. Comcast advised me that I was already protected from any virus and that the Symantec virus protectin was superfluous. I want my $66.98 to be refunded.

Richard L Terry
    [email protected]

• My
    myers Apr 13, 2009

My credit card account was charged 69.98 on 3/28/09; it was also charged $69.98 on 03/30/09; and it was charged for the third time $69.98 on 3/31/09. These charges are wrong and I cannot find a phone number to contact the company to dispute the second & third charges.

Martha Bailey Aug 24, 2009

I am charged 69.98 for something I did not order or want . I already had the software when I bought
    this PC. Martha Bailey number on Discover charge - [protected]