SXC-1080 CDMA 1X USB ModemAccessing USB Modem

B

M/s. Tata Indicom

Sir,
I inform you that few days before I purchased a Tata Indicom SXC-1080 CDMA 1X USB Modem of your company. I was confident about your company & its service. But after purchasing your said modem I am just shocking. Its accessing capacity is too poor. It’s unfortunate.

Yours seals Executive told me that is it’s a fast accessing modem (256 KBPS). I just purchased your modem (Post Paid) without any testing just on your faith & now I am giving cost for that decision.

I used your Broadband Net service few months before with 256 KBPS which is more & more faster than your Present Wireless modem.

I thought your present (CDMA 1X )USB modem is more accessible and more reliable. In reality it is just opposite in nature.

Now I appeal to u that gives me some fruitful advice by which I can access my “Net Service” faster.

Hope you will try your best apart from your end.

Please Send your message in my mail address – [email protected] as soon as possible. Waiting for your advice.

Bhaskar Roy.

• As
    ashok kumar swar Jun 17, 2011

i want CDMA 1x USB MODEM DRIVER

Manishb2616 May 19, 2011

i m using CDMA SXC 1080 USB modem... and the operating system on laptop is Windows 7, after installing the driver when i try to connect with the internet, it says that "MODEM INITIALIZATION FAILED", please suggest me what is the problem with the installation of any other software is need to be installed. Manish B (Email- [email protected])

• Sw
    sweetranjan May 13, 2011

M/s. Tata Indicom

Sir,

Yours seals Executive told me that is it’s a fast accessing modem (256 KBPS). I just purchased your modem (Pre Paid-[protected]) without any testing just on your faith & now I am giving cost for that decision.

Hope you will try your best apart from your end.

ranjan singh

rajeshoo7 Mar 16, 2011

want driver contact me --
    my [email protected]

• Tu
    Turi Aug 27, 2010

dear
    oleace would you like to support me how to share CDMA 1x on the net wortk?

• Pr
    prasanttilala Jul 19, 2010

i have sungil sxc 1080 usb modem but the problem is when i click on connect option it give me the error :721 the remote computer did not response, please give me the solution.my email id is [email protected]

• Ge
    gebala Apr 21, 2010

send the driver for dis device foe windows 7

• Ro
    rohit_860 Mar 13, 2010

i lost my Tata Indicom Cdma 1x Usb Modem Installer Software so how should i found it. pleale send it to my email id

rams77 Mar 13, 2010

sir I too use windows 7, when I plug TATA USB MODEM it is say driver not found, please sendme, new software and driver, on my mail. [email protected] ASAP.

RAJNISH KAWALE Feb 26, 2010

sir I use windos 7, when I plug TATA USB MODEM it is say driver not found, please sent me, new upgred softwere and driver, on my mail. [email protected]

• Td
    tdpkishroe Nov 09, 2009

for sxc-1280 modem drivers press the drives light while inserting it to usb then u will be getting drive like thing in you computer from there u can again install the drivers

if not mail me i will send the drivers link

• Hi
    himanshu30 Sep 03, 2009

i want sxc-1280 CDMA 1*USB Modem sam driver, plz send me these driver. on my mail.

• De
    Deepakku Aug 13, 2009

dear sir i inserted my modem and my laptop says it is malfunctioned what can i do how to solve this problem

• Su
    sukanyashankar Jul 19, 2009

Sir,
    I got Tata indicom Plug2Surf Whiz CDMA 1xUSB Modem.The problem with this is it is getting disconnected often.Every time i need to plug out and plug in my modem.Am using Windows Xp.
    Please provide some information.

• Kr
    krishna Jun 13, 2009

Respected Sir
    I purchased a sxc-1080 cdma 1x usb modem with a tata indicom connection. But i am not able to install the driver from the cd. If anyone send the drive or even send a link will be greateful.

my mail ID is

• Ss
    S.S.TIWARI Jun 10, 2009

I am using SXC-1080 USB modem with a Tata Indicom connection. The modem is not working properly in my Laptop, afterworking2-3min the dialer shows the message "Modem Driver not installed reinstall".Again After running 2-3 min the dailer shows the message"Modem Driver not installed reinstall".Please help me as soon possible.I hav been hanging lots of work. (S.S.TIWARI) Email:[email protected]

• Si
    Siby Varghese Jun 04, 2009

Dear Sir,

I am using the modem (scx-1080) for five months and i want to know that is this modem support all the CDMA based sim cards, for expample like RELIANCE, and now in BSNL

I want to know truth, as somebody tried to insulte me by giving foolish answers, i think you will do the needful

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Siby Varghese

• Kn
    K N Senapati May 26, 2009

Dear sir,

I have lost my installation cd of CDMA 1x USB wireless Modem from TATA Indicom. This is a dialer by SUNGIL. As I need to install in my new PC, it would be great if you could send the setup file of the driver and/or please help me on where can I download it freely. My email id is [email protected]

• Pr
    praveen kumar nagar Apr 06, 2009

CDMA 1x usb wireless modem, I lost my installation CD, So u pls send the installation driver to my email [email protected]

• Sh
    sherin Apr 03, 2009

• Ha
    Hackers Zone Mar 19, 2009

got to this website and download all drivers and software for your
    tata usb modem.

• Kh
    khalil khair Mar 19, 2009

i need the driver please

manish Mar 18, 2009

i have misplaced my driver cd of CDMA 1x USB MODEM DRIVER.

• Es
    eswar Feb 18, 2009

drivers please

vikram01 Feb 18, 2009

hello sir,
    my self vikram gehlot from jodhpur i want to know that how i can convert this cdma moderm to gsm so i use other services.
    mail me solution at - [email protected]

• Ia
    iamvippy Jan 30, 2009

i have TATA sx-1080 but when ever i pluged it in to the system it shows driver is not available to use the hardware, iam using windows vista on my pc

viki Jan 22, 2009

driver cd

Javed Jan 19, 2009

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

• Ba
    Basheer Ahmed Dec 04, 2008

Hai,

I lost my driver cd, now i want to install this can you suggest me from which site i can get this driver sungil usb TATA indicom modem SXC 1080
    pls let me know

Regards,

Basheer Ahmed

Ankush Dec 04, 2008

need CDMA 1x usb wireless modem driver

• Mu
    Munu Nov 29, 2008

Sir,
    I have lost the driver cd for my tata indicom cdma 1x usb modem.hw i can get the driver from the internet ...? pls help me sir

satish Nov 28, 2008

aaa87

• Sr
    srinu Nov 27, 2008

Dear Sir,

I lost my Tata Indicom CDMA 1x USB modem drivers CD, i request you to pls send the installatin driver to my email id- [email protected], kindly do the needful at the earliest

Thanks & Regards

• Aa
    aakif_nab Nov 25, 2008

where is driver

• Ak
    akshay Nov 18, 2008

sir i have lost cdma 1x usb modem installer cd from tata indicom. plzzz do send a setup file to my mail id

• Di
    divakar Nov 16, 2008

I lost my installation CD for CDMA 1x usb wireless modem, , So u pls send the installation driver to my
    email id

• Ga
    Gajendra Nov 14, 2008

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

Vibhav Tandon Nov 11, 2008

Please provide me the software or driver to run CDMA 1x USB (SXC-1080) for MAC.

• Pa
    Patil Vilas Nov 08, 2008

Tata Indicom

I have a SXC 1080 CDMA 1x USB Modem. I need a driver and installation files for windows xp.

Please send me on this mail address: [email protected]

vilas

• Mi
    Mitesh Agrawal Nov 07, 2008

guys you can download the drivers from this link:
    click on Download Dialer
    "Dialer for Plug2Surf Whiz - 32 bit" for vista 32 bit

You can download the speed+ from the following link:
    click on Download Dialer

Though, I haven't yet tested it if it really speeds up the net connection
    gud luck