Swiss International Air Linesbaggage not delivered

Dear sirs,

I flew from zurich to london on 22 september 2019 by lx 466 to attend sibos, an exhibition and event for banks & other finance related institutions. I has checked in my suitcase at swiss airlines counter in zurich. my suitcase went missing. I had registered a compliant at london city airport counter under reference lcylx14561/22sept19/1737gmt. unfortunately the suitcase was not delivered during my 2 days stay at hotel ibis shoreditch, london. all my clothings, shaving kits, my blood pressure medicines were in my suitcase. I had to buy shaving kits, shirts, under garments, umbrella etc. total cost gbp 82.94. the suitcase was delivered back to me in zurich on 26. september 2019 (after my return).
This is not the service one can expect from a world-class air lines like swiss.
Kindly advise how can you compensate me for this loss.

Regards

Swiss International Air Lines

• Updated by Emdad Haider, Sep 29, 2019

Swiss International Air Lines — Baggage Not Delivered

Dear Sirs,

I flew from Zurich to London on 22 September 2019 by LX 466 to attend SIBOS, an Exhibition and Event for Banks & other Finance related institutions. I has checked in my suitcase at Swiss Airlines Counter in Zurich. My suitcase went missing. I had registered a compliant at London City Airport Counter under reference LCYLX14561/22SEPT19/1737GMT. Unfortunately the suitcase was not delivered during my 2 days stay at Hotel Ibis Shoreditch, London. All my clothings, shaving kits, my blood pressure medicines were in my suitcase. I had to buy shaving kits, Shirts, under garments, umbrella etc. Total cost GBP 82.94. The suitcase was delivered back to me in Zurich on 26. September 2019 (After my return).
    This is not the Service one can expect from a world-class Air Lines like Swiss.
    Kindly advise how can you compensate me for this loss.

Regards