Swiss ColonyRipoff Late fees and finance charges

J

The worst company ever! They are in the credit business, not the sweet business of candies, which actually suck, just like they do. I tried to post a payment online because I don't have hours to spend on the phone with their terrible customer service. The payment couldn't go through for a a few days, because of the zip code confusion. I corresponded with their IT and CS departments via e-mail, until we figured out what was the problem. They tried to get rid of me with their ###ic suggestions but I persisted until the issue was finally solved and the payment and the payment went through. Imagine my surprise when I was hit with the late fee of $15, which appeared in my next statement not to mention finance charges. I spent hours on the phone trying to get this late charge off but to no avail. They were incredibly rude and scheming. DO NOT do business with them! Under NO circumstances. They are making their money off the steep shipping and handling fees, late fees and finance charges. I will never do any business with them! Scammers! If you need to use catalog company, use Figi instead. Way more efficient, no finance charges, no scamming.

Jojo19! Mar 27, 2017

True they are rude and do not listen. They tried to scam my 91 yo mother. They sent her a bill for late fees and penalties months after the order that was forgotten about. They would not even talk to me after I explained she wanted me too. Several times they had me put her on the phone ( which was upsetting for her) to confirm she wanted me to handle the matter. Several supervisors and all the same story. Pay for late fees and finance charges. They live for late charges. They don't bill you until a "late charge or "finance" On the bill is 64.09 due 4/10/17. Today (3/27/17) when I called they wanted 74.09 over the phone no less. They have problems. Do not buy product from this company. Expensive and not that great. Over 10 dollars they lost several customers.