Swiss Colony — Ripoff Late fees and finance charges
The worst company ever! They are in the credit business, not the sweet business of candies, which actually suck, just like they do. I tried to post a payment online because I don't have hours to spend on the phone with their terrible customer service. The payment couldn't go through for a a few days, because of the zip code confusion. I corresponded with their IT and CS departments via e-mail, until we figured out what was the problem. They tried to get rid of me with their ###ic suggestions but I persisted until the issue was finally solved and the payment and the payment went through. Imagine my surprise when I was hit with the late fee of $15, which appeared in my next statement not to mention finance charges. I spent hours on the phone trying to get this late charge off but to no avail. They were incredibly rude and scheming. DO NOT do business with them! Under NO circumstances. They are making their money off the steep shipping and handling fees, late fees and finance charges. I will never do any business with them! Scammers! If you need to use catalog company, use Figi instead. Way more efficient, no finance charges, no scamming.
More Swiss Colony Complaints & Reviews
- The Swiss Colony - Privacy / security issue!
- Swiss Colony - return policy
- Swiss Colony - Bad service
- The Swiss Colony - Shipping
- The Swiss Colony - shipping/customer service
- The Swiss Colony - Cheese, sausage and torte special gift samplers, women's compression socks & trinket box ornaments
- The Swiss Colony - Moldy product received
- The Swiss Colony - credit department
- Swiss Colony - Not receiving a first time gift for a first time order
- The Swiss Colony - Service