Swinggcat Foundations for attractionNo sign of delivery

Last year I orderd Swinggcat's Foundations for Attraction on a website using my credit card for payment. The bargin was to make payments in installments over a period of six months plus a packaging and postage fee. I made this order in march 2007.

After about 3 weeks, I wanted to know the status of my order and using the order number given to me I emailed swinggcat as to information on the delivery service so as I could track the order. He simply replied that my order would be out as soon as possible. So I gave it some more time untill sometime in May, I still had not received the product. I wrote to Swinggcat again, saying that I hade made my order in March and I was stll waiting for the delivery and would he be so good to give me inforation on the Courier. He made no reply and I started to run out of patience and wrote to him again complaining.

My email account suddenly started to get targeted by spam ( not sure if he was retailiating ) and sometime in the month of June, when I wrote to him that I was to cancel the order if he did not tell me of the delivery, I phoned my bank and canceled my credit card transactions, getting my money back.

This has been the worst business deal that I have ever had. I cannot believe that he is in business with such soddy pratices.

• Bo
    Bobby Nov 24, 2008

Swinggcat is a cheating ###..He lies and steals people's money...Worst customer service in the world. NEVER order anything from him...Just get it off a torrent site.

• Ah
    AHMED Nov 29, 2008

i ordered SWINGCATS newly released AUDIO SERIES for RWD on the 24th november 2008...i was to receive a a link in my mail box for downloading the course...but till date i havent received anything yet in my mail box...his support team replied asking me to give them the order and transaction id...i sent them da ID's but till now nothing has been received...

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices