Complaints & Reviews

defective dell computer

Between the months of Sept. 2009 and Mar. 2010 I received via UPS a refurbished 2007 version of a Dell desktop computer. From the moment I opened the box I was extremely disappointed. The quality of product & model type of what I received was not reflected in thier advertisement, not even close the model in the add was far newer and showed a tower setup CPU, this thing was a square flat box which the monitor sat on pot. The following problem ocurred imediately:

1, I could not unlock the system with the code that was sent me.
2, Nor did it have correct Operating System windows XP was promised.
My version was a limited on of Windows Vista now several years old.
3, After several days of calling Microsoft to receive a new Unlock Key
Code my computer CRASHED & BURNED while attempting to
download Windows Operating System.
4, Dell being a Proprietory Company any attempt to upgrade or add
new memory or devices is limited to the Dell compatible conpomnents.

I'm discusted with this Sweetstakes Clearinghouse & will never buy anything they are selling.

I really want my $329.00 back or the actual computer they advertised.

Contact me at: [protected]@live.com or [protected]

• Nu
    nuday4u190 May 12, 2010

Very Misleading advertising, almost Fraudulent, stay away!

• Nu
    nuday4u190 May 12, 2010

Very Misleading, almost fraudulent stay away!

sold defunct pc

Recently, an ederly family friend purchased a refurbished computer system from Sweepstakes Clearing House. The system did not come with a valid Product key for the Operating System, the CMOS battery was dead, and the hard drive had bad sectors which caused the pc to crash/reboot everytime a software package was installed. I entered the Dell service tag number, located on the side of the pc chasis, into Dell's website and found the pc to be 7 years old! I am currently fighting an up hill battle trying to talk with a live person to discuss returning the pc within the 30 warranty period. I hope he has not been scammed out of the $279 he paid for this piece of junk. Please do not do business with this company, they are taking advantage of the ederly with mailed coupons/vouchers for great deals on computers and electronic products.

shipping took too long

I like to know why it take so long to send merchandise after you pay for it and you have cash my check and have disposit the money in your account three or four week after you cash my is to long after you cash my check plus the ups or fedex delivery person just leave my merchandise just on the front door any person can come by and walk off with my merchandise that the reason i dont order more from you if you speed up your delivery i would order more merchandise from you that why i am pissed.

no answer

I sent a check about a month ago for 159.95, which to some isnt a lot of money but it is when in return you get nothing. It was to purchase a stero for my sister-in-law, who has been thru alot in her life and she loves music and all she has is an old radio that doesnt work well. I thought I was getting a good deal when I recieved this notice in the mail. When I called them to see when it would be getting to my house, they told me that they hadnt recieved my check but yet the bank took it out of my account. I call them every couple of days to see what is happening and all I get is the run around about never recieving my payment. When you start to get an additude with them all they do is laugh at you and say call back in 48 hours...well, I was wondering how many 48 hours I have to wait to I get some answers!

mail fraud scam

Sweepstakes fraud tjey said we won money also they sent a check which they had us deposit it and they money gram money to a person. i called for two weeks for my check. they i got real pissed.can you help us please.

the last call was very nasty, they she hung up on me several times . its is a shame that they make people beieve they are winners. i was so excited

maybe we could get out debt, but i was very wrong. what is the next step that we can do. i want them to pay for what they did to us.

awful everything

When the letters come in the mail with the suggested retail price and the price that you pay with the SSCH voucher you think you are really saving a lot of money. I dont know where they are getting their product but it is poor quality. My mother ordered a bedroom set from there complete with vanity, benches, night stands etc. when I got it both night stands were so defected, we could not even put them together. The poles for the canopy were defected and so was the mirror for the vanity. it was weak and cheap something moreso for a doll house That is only the beginning of this fiasco. When I called to let them know they gave me conflicting information and reniged on almost every step they had told me to take to send this raggedy stuff back. First, they told me they would send me a new shipment and I can send old shipment back in the boxes. After not receiving anything I called just for them (Pamela, Delilah) to tell me that they could not send anything I have to send old shipment back first (this makes sense but Lacrecia specifically told me she would send new shipment and keep a close eye on the account and for me to send the old shipment). Next, they told me that fedex could come and pick it up. I live in an apt. and was skeptical about leaving big boxes waiting outside for 5-7 I mean 14 days for fed ex to pick them up. Delilah offered to have FED EX pick up the packages from the RENTAL OFFICE 5-7 days. My husband packaged the trash and took it to the rental office. Called them to let them know at this point we wanted a refund. I spoke to a Tonya who said there were NO NOTES in the system about the pick up, the packages CANNOT be picked up from a place other than where they were dropped off and UPS would be picking them up (and the supervisor PAMELA was very helpful in all of this, NOT). I am floored because of the nonchalant attitude that the customer service reps took on. I could see if this situation would have been my fault but they delivered horribly from the start all the way to the finish by giving false, conflicting inaccurate information. I will not be purchasing anything else from them and I would not recommend anyone else to do so.

took my money and didn't send the product

Ordered the luggage from Sweepstakes Clearing House and never received anything, they kept my money. No way to contact them, I've tried to mail them but have had no response, this was over three years ago. I send their brochures back and request my money or luggage with no response.

These people are scam artists, and they have the audacity to keep sending me brochures on their products.

If you don't have an e-mail or telephone number to contact anyone, don't order anything from them.

Scam Scam

Do they think I'm stupid. Scam Scam Scam!

have not received merchandise

On February 2008, I ordered (2) four-cam wireless security sets, paid in full by debit on one cam. and the other I placed on lay-a-way. paid off the second cam, on 4/29/08, both cams were $152.58 each. After final payment, delivery takes place on 7 to 10 business days. Here we are in June 2008, and this company claims they attempted to delivery my merchandise on two separate times, stating they could not find the address. I gave them my address which is 2049 Harrison Ct. Salton City Ca. 92274, keep in mind the first cam was del. at the same address with no problem. Now I'm told that FedEx has return the product back to sweepstakesclearing house. I called on 6/6/08 to track the package with my acct.#[protected] and this recording is telling me there's no such acct.# I very disturbed about the whole situation, I've talked to several customer service workers, and noone can put there hands on my merchandise. I wrote a letter to WHOM it may concern, hoping that I can get this matter resolved before it turns into a legal matter! SINCERELY: ANGRY DISPLEASED CUSTOMER.

• Ca
    Carol Palmer Jun 15, 2008

I am not complaining, I just want to get my total on my order which is on lay-a-way through Sweepstakes Clearinghouse. My account number is-25257264, It's s a cedar-lined Hope chest, cherry.

Carol Palmer

• Re
    Renee Rouse Mar 12, 2010

I was not satisfied with the computer I ordered. I believe that they knew the computer didn't work, to cost the customer more headaches than needed. I've returned the merchendise and I'm still waiting for my refund. The merchendise hasn't even been documented in thier computers as of yet. I'm a pissed off customer. Sincerely, Renee Rouse

misrepresentation

This Company has sent m unsolicited an offering of various products with a $ 400.00 Voucher to be applied to each product.

I have sent five emails asking legitimate questions with no answer today I spoke to an agent after hours of waiting. He refused to answer my questions:

The flyer claims that the Camcorder offer for sale was advertised in POPULAR PHOTOGRAPHY MAGAZINE. He refused to give me the issue or furnish me with information where I could find the review. According the the magazine, there never was a review.

The flyer does not mention a) Brand name b) Country or Origin ( China ) or whether there is a warranty.

Do you believe that these people are real? RSVP and many thanks Peter

Jason Santo Oct 01, 2008

I got the same vouchers. Pure scam !!! I reported them to the proper authorities. These scamming places need to be shut down. I might be young but I got smarts and friends. Tip for the future, ( not trying to be mean) if they don't give you a toll free # to call it's most likely not real.

• Mo
    Mohammad Riyaz Ali Nov 03, 2008

Scam !!

• Me
    melbetrut Mar 02, 2009

I also received the vouchers to buy the laptop and all the other items. I am so happy that I decided to check it out before I ordered. I have also been receiving letters saying I am a winner in a sweepstake and to send $4.99, $19.99 and one ask for a even $20.00. The more I read these I think in so many words they are saying you may be a winner and they will send you a report of the winners. But they make you think you are a winner and that this is a processing fee. But a true winner will never be ask for any money. Just please beware.

machiatti Apr 12, 2011

i've made two payments of $40.00 each and the recording says i've only paid $76.00. Then i'm being charged as of 4-9-2011, $10.00. I don't know what for. I've tried to call numerous times but am getting tired of hearing that the service is temporary not in service. Bull!
    I'd like to stop this nonsense and get on with matters at hand but if you can't get the financial aspect of it down straight, I guess I can't expect to receive my merchandise ant time soon either. Right? Please advise, unless, of course, you're temporarily not available either.

• Te
    Teloper Feb 13, 2012

I have 5 layaway accounts with this company from last year they stop sending me statement. So i went on line and pull up my accounts show that this month i will finish pay for two accounts. In May when i call customer service to verify it these crooks telling me that i still owes same amount from January.Then they tell me they haven't recieve no money order for Feb & Apr but you the good new i call Western Union and give them the11digit serial number off the right side of m.o. receipt. They told me the dates the two m.o.was cash 2-16-11/4-12-11 i had to pay $15.00 dollars each for copies showing they cash the m.o.

They're liars, i am going to get rid of them by paying off my accounts and close.I don't need this stress I'll find another company to buy stuff for my kids.Your earliest response will be appreciated. You need to investigate this company because I know it's more victims out there. This company, it's so wrong steal from your own customers you need to go on [redacted] & angry consumer and you will see i'm not the only victim.Please stop these criminals, it's not fear to tax payers.I hope you shut them down with the junks that when stop working the warranty is pass due so you have to fix it out of your own pocket.

• Ti
    Tired of nonsense Jun 08, 2016

I received a mailing from Sweepstakes Clearinghouse and knew I had not entered a sweepstakes/contest. Having some time I looked up the company and found a number to call to ask what contest I entered to get this award they said they get lists -- whatever that means. The customer service rep was evasive, and had no answer. I asked additional questions about the laptop computer and wanted a definition of refurbished which they list in the brief description. I was told it was 100% rebuilt and looked like new. I also asked about the Corel Office suite and they just said it was just like Microsoft Office (which of course it is not). I wonder why the state of Texas has not put them on notice.

fraud

I need my digital camcorder I’ve being paying for over a year and half. So far I’ve paid $165.00 now the camera is offer for less than $100.00.

I need this people to let me know when I will receive my camera. They keep on sending me more adds without any follow-up on my purchase, please somebody answer my mail.

The checks I send are written to clearinghouse, they are in 1555 regal row po box 569600, Dallas Tx [protected]

It has been over 18 months that I been sending money and I think is long enough for any mail buy.

Sabolsky Apr 28, 2008

I tried to acess my laway account to see if i could get a refund.It states i dont have an account.
    I've paid in about 200.00

• Xa
    XanD43 Jan 15, 2010

Sweepstakes Clearinghouse on Regal Row in Dallas, Tx are continually increasing my lay-a-way balance. My original amount for the purchase was 69.00. I made my first pymt of $40.00 in Dec, 2009. I made a second $40.00 in late Dec. I rec'd a lay-a-way statement today, 1/9/2010 and my bal is $67.00. At this rate I will never pay for the item. My balance shd read $26.00. After all, the lay-a-way only asks for $10.00 amonth. I am pay quadruple that. Why is my balance increasing and How can I get all my money back?

ANN LEWIS Jun 17, 2010

YOU PEOPLE NEED TO STOP SENDING MY MOTHER THAT BOGUS CRAP.YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES, TRYING TO GET MONEY FROM INNOCENT FOLKS.I WISH THE GOV`T WOULD INTERVEN AND STOP THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL!

won't give me a refund

About 1.5 years ago I thought that I'd be clever and get a computer and laptop through SC. Then I decided on a desktop and paid only a total of 50 dollars.

Well my parents surprised me with a brand new Dell desktop. When I tried to get my money back they said no, I'd have to pay in full then get my money. I should also mention that at one point I did pay in full, however they took 2 months to cash the check and expenses came up so I took back my money and stopped the check. I even called to tell them not to eventually cash it. They also had it on back order which made things more difficult.

Month ago I wrote a letter requesting my money back again as well as leaving contact info. Have heard nothing.

So to Sweepstakes Clearinghouse it's Elizabeth Creech again in Raleigh NC requesting her money back, maiden name is Borka in case you really care. My friend who is a lawyer would love to pick up this case, when he's done I'll get more than 50 measly dollars. That's my money, I changed my mind, so give it back. You have no legal right to it.

• Valerie Jun 03, 2008

I purchased a comforter about 3 months ago. It is now falling apart. The design on the comforter is stencilled so now it is faking off. My new comforter looks like I've had it for years.

The treading holding the piece together is unravelling. I have had to sew it three times to keep it from falling apart. There are strands of string sticking out everywhere.

I wanted to send it back, but the time limit has passed. I will never buy this type of item again. I want my money back! Unfortunately, that will be a difficult task.

• Da
    Dan Mar 29, 2010

This is the second package that I have received from them that was damaged. This time the merchandise inside was damaged. They had another company send the package and it was not insured. The post office could do nothing and the company that sent the package has not returned my email. I send letters to both companies but so far have not received a response. I think this business is a scam to get rid of damaged merchandice or low quality stuff. Unless they make this right I will not buy from them again. Buyer beware of this company. I would be curious to know if anyone else received damaged packages.

• Ak
    AKA Jun 03, 2010

Sweepstakes clearing house is a bogus company. I suggest no one ever try to purchase anything from them. And the thing about it is I was purchasing the digital camcorder as a birthday present for my daughter since April 23, 2017, which she never received. When inquired with sweepstakes clearing house, they said they did not have a record of my purchase, but cashed by check, that was very upsetting to me. When I submit copy of check, I expect my money returned by Priority mail in two days or else my Congressman will be notified of your hypocrisy. People have to work to hard and money is not plentyful for some people for you to RIP people off.

fraud and cheating!

As per the letter with the 6 attached vouchers all at $400.00 value and the merchandise data on the back of the vouchers. They varied from a balance due from 69.99 all the way up to 379.95. I elected one such voucher towards a pair of HIS and HER Watch set and sent in a personal check for the difference of $69.95. I have all the documents with me including my mail in voucher,the check and the bank statement of this check being cashed.

I mailed the voucher plus the check on Nov 29 2007 and it was cashed on Dec 3 2007 as per the HUNTINGTON BANK of OHIO. I also noticed no e-mail address or the Tel no for this place. I have all the supportive documents for any attorney to look at for the class action suite. I want to make very clear that I am not be able to incur any legal fee till the case is closed.

So far I have NOT RECEIVED MY ORDERED WATCHES.

• To
    torquemada Oct 22, 2009

I got an offer for a Dell laptop for $749.00 with a $400.00 rebate check. I checked with a computer dealer and found the model is worth no more than $100. Crooks, indeed!

• Ba
    Ballok Dec 14, 2009

Yes I purchase a Kitchen Island from them and received it in January mind you it was defected so I sent it back to hem after it takes like seven days for them to send me my pre paid tags. I had to pay a c.o.d of 82.37 so know it takes them 14 more days before the get the item back ok you make a mistake and send me back the item with a c.o.d. again so know I have to sent it back again mind you how long it takes for them to get this 14 days, so why I wait again another 14 days and they send me it again with a c.o.d. I just couldn't understand every time I called and spoke with someone I always get sorry that it happened you should not have been charged another c.o.d but it happened twice so I just requested that I get my money back so of course I have to wait the 14 days for them to get the product bact and then it'll take another 14 days before I see a check. I really was upset because how can you keep making the same mistake over and over. So yes I'm very upset with them and now I know never to order from the again.

• St
    stvvv Dec 15, 2009

Call 214-915-7000. Ask for a supervisor, they'll fix it.

• St
    stvvv Dec 15, 2009

If you're still having issues, please ask for a supervisor at 214-915-7100

• Ki
    kimnberly duhon Jan 11, 2010

well i ordered a laptop computer from them and in december was surprised with a brand new laptop for school .so i called and they did say i could not get a refund but i could put the money i have paid toward something else.thank god i didnt send no more money.it is ashame with all things going on in the word you nhave greedy no good scammers like this to deal with becouse if i could afford to spend cash for something i would but i cant, working full time going to school and being a single mother of two teenagers.

• Mo
    Morty Sep 15, 2010

Received promotional with $400 discount coupons for electronics. There is a Dell computer offered at $679.95. Less the $400 coupon would be a $279.95 purchase. It features the outdated Windows XP operating system, only 256 Mb of RAM (you should really have a minimum of 2Mb). Also, the hard drive is only 20Gb. That was a big drive 4 years ago. You should get a minimum of 360 Gb for today's needs. This offer is a rip-off. Don't waste your money. I cannot speak for the other offers, but if their hardware is as deficient as this one, look for newer products and better deals elsewhere.

• Bo
    Boneman Jul 03, 2011

Purchased a kitchen ensemble, prepaid before shipment. in one box contained a bakers rack, in the other box contained a table base, table top, 4 chairs. all products needed to be put together, which consisted of at least 100 or more screws, nuts, bolts. the table top stated to be butcher block, but is actually compressed wood with contact paper glued to it. this is the item that is damaged, side of table is crushed. I have called four times since feb 2009 when i received the damaged products, which is now over 3 months, and still have not received replacement. Each time I call a representative each has a different story line about awaiting shipment from their warehouse.

Manr Jul 13, 2016

I ordered the refurbished dell desktop.It was not compatible with our internet, so it was shipped back. To my surprise, when my refund was sent it was app.$70.00 short. The cost off retuning these items was over $50.00 alone.After contacting the company I was told "we do not reimburse for ship/handling".So if you order from this company be prepared to get stuck, and if by some chance it needs to be returned, YOU WILL PAY, NOT THEM.Once again mankind at his best.I truly am unhappy, won't do this again EVER!!

Jokaye Aug 21, 2018

Bought an hp desktop computer, customer number is 308372, order number 394819, can't access computer at all! Spent the last 5 hours on the phone with hp tech support trying to get into this computer! Please fix issue asap!

• Fl
    Florencia Vasquez Sep 01, 2018

I have not received my bill since October. What is going on? It comes from the Dallas store.

• Ni
    Nikkie Gradley Oct 10, 2018

I've been paying on the layaway since last year and I have not received anything or a word about anything like they just took my money sweepstakes Clearinghouse y'all are about to become a company and fraud we might have to get together and put the AG on y'all case

Mark WE Oct 21, 2018

I entered into a layaway contract on a refurbished laptop computer. After making most of the payments on the contract I attempted to contact them regarding the final payment and have been unable to reach them by phone or mail. I am looking to either receive the merchandise advertised or to receive my money back on payments made.

• Ga
    Gabby Hill Oct 31, 2018

Customer number 167649
    *BWNKGNY

I sent back an invoice for the last payment on my layaways, and have not received my items, or a new invoice in six to eight months. How do I get this taken care of.

• Ju
    Judy2018 Nov 04, 2018

I just want 2 know why u guys haven't cash my money orders for my layaways

• De
    dell desktop Nov 11, 2018

i want to know how much i still owe

• Th
    thompsonhrry Nov 19, 2018

Placed order in Aug. 2015. never received it. Called and complain and received letter saying order sent and returned.. Ask to resend address which I did. Still haven't received my order. Would still like to receive the Duracom system.

• Ms
    Ms Y Nov 20, 2018

My order number is 125520 for tv with soundbar. I have made several payments and now I am unable to access my account and also unable to contact Sweepstakes Clearinghouse. All three phone numbers have a recording stating they no longer support the company. I want the item I ordered or a refund of the money I have paid toward this item.

• Ka
    Kaye lane Ronald lane Dec 12, 2018

Layaway problem not solved have money in it

• Ta
    TanyaBO Jan 05, 2019

I received several of these letters a year. Something needs to be done about these companies extorting money out of naive people getting their hopes up over winning much needed money, & stop these letters from being sent out. Fine them. Charge them. I don't care which, just as long as they are held accountable for fraud!

• Ro
    Rodney Cummings Jan 22, 2019

I was waiting on this $12, 000, 000 Million in Cash.

• Ke
    Kerrick Feb 11, 2019

I cant get into the safe, because I only have one set of keys to open it .
    The serial # is SE 140049642.My phone # is (314) 749-5920.

Christopher Gray

• Ho
    Howard Wooten Feb 12, 2019

Never got my Merchandise Need to talk to someone. Please call me and leave a phone Number so that we can get to the bottom of this problem. Thank you in advance.
    Phone Cell 312-330-1310

• Wi
    Williemcdonald Feb 25, 2019

I have entered a lot of contest to win money and other prizes.i want you to know that I have never had to pay to enter.i want you to know that this group are scamming people out of their money the FBI needs to do something about this because this is a Federal crime because their using the mail to con people.

• Lt
    L Taylor Oswald Mar 20, 2019

Put in $102.00 on layaway and now can't reach company. Order# 199919. Seems I lost all this money. Very upset!!!

• Pm
    P. Murphy Jun 01, 2019

They enter you in a contest that you can win a cash prize of $12 million dollars guaranteed as long as you pay them $5.00. What a crock! It is a scam to me. No web site or 800#.

• Pm
    P. Murphy Jun 02, 2019

• Bu
    Bungedone55 Jul 07, 2019

They want $5 to release information of unclaimed funds, but it also says: for entry into final drawing. Plfpphhhft.

Angie brice Jul 21, 2019

I got a letter from y'all in the mail that I won

• Vi
    Viola Barnes Jul 23, 2019

This company contacted me by mail at my home address requesting i send them $5 for a one time research and data fee. They claimed I'm going to receive $12, 000, 000.00 Please STOP this company or whomever is responsible for this Fraudulent Act...
    Viola Barnes

Mary Jean Greco Sep 15, 2019

Fake ask for $ 5.00 processing fee for reward.

• Bl
    Bluewolfsr Sep 26, 2019

$ Please include a one time research and data fee of $5, which must be assessed for each report."
    Send completed Claim Form and $5 before 10/05/19 to be eligible.

• Db
    dbsparkly Oct 16, 2019

Received a letter claiming have sweepstakes money that might belong to me. No purchase necessary, BUT I MUST send in a $5.00 processing fee. Sounds like a scam to me.

• Bo
    Bob sliger Oct 28, 2019

They wanted $5 to reseave my so called $12, 000, 000.00 prize saying I was the guaranteed winner .i sent them the $5 and haven't Hurd anything in return . I Belgrave I was scammed . my name is Robert sliger phone number 208 892 9839 .i would like to see them prosecuted if possible.

• Ar
    ArJo Nov 03, 2019

Asked for $5.00 to do search for me.

• He
    Herbert Sigrah Nov 20, 2019

This is first attempt to research the legitimacy of this claim of $12, 000, 000.00 claim. It's scary when our Homeland Security system allows such people Who do horrible things like this to other fellow human beings. This person/persons should be investigated and put in prison for such cruelty to other fellow citizen of United States of America.

Marvin Armstrong Nov 24, 2019

I want to no if I make a payment mistake sending my cash if so I want to no what can I do to receive my refund of my five dollars back from

Cherrie Remmick Dec 17, 2019

Document number 8844-2907-8184
    Void after 12/28/19 I sent in 5.00
    Two times still send again sure it's scam please check it out for me thank you cherrie

• Db
    dbadams3541 Dec 18, 2019

Received letter from above that for a $5.00 fee for a prize report entry data claim form, document number 8848-3243-5587.
    We cannot process your request for eligibility data for over $12, 000, 000.00 in sweepstake money and prizes until we receive your completed claim form and your $5 fee.
    signed by
    Rich Brady
    Awards Director

• Br
    Bruce Lunsford Dec 26, 2019

Claiming that if I send them Five dollars on this Registered Notice that the entire sum of $12, 000, 000.00 in cash remains unclaimed.

I must mail the five dollars for data fee, which must be assessed for each report by the date of 01/04/2020

signed by
    Rich Brady
    Awards Director

• Be
    besecci 1972 Dec 26, 2019

I lost all my funds

• Ca
    Catheryn Satterfield Jan 06, 2020

I get a letter from Sweepstakes Audit Bureau from Dallas, Texas. win sweepstakes cash award for more than $12, 000, 000, 00 Sign your name to pay fee $5.00 to mail Claim Form Processing Center sweepstakes Audit Bureau P.O. Box 131637. Houston, Tx. 77219-1637. Why 2 different address. This Scam. Please investigate to stop them. Thanks

• Hi
    Hillbilly from hell Jan 06, 2020

Well people have been complaining about this so called company sense from what I see 2017 and still doing there shit so who's being payed off (Really WHAT THE FUCK)

• Ro
    RosannaR Jan 08, 2020

I keep getting mail in regards to processing fees for twelve million dollars plus sweepstakes if I send in $5.00 to process.
    I get these letters once or twice a month and have just started disregarding. Are these legitimate or scams and nowhere is there a phone number to call.

• Michael A. Krzykowski Feb 09, 2020

lets just say for firsts that this item#66112# #BWNKGNY has a low balance
    and item not still received at terms of signature at the still residing address.
    DESIRABLE RESOLUTION OF MY COMPLAINT IS TO RECEIVE CASH REFUND.