SWATDisrespectful

My vehicle was recently towed by this company and once I reached the location to retrieve my 1972 Chevy Impala the person at the desk whom wouldnt give me his name was very disrespectful and treated me as if I were his child or beneath him. I asked him for the managers name and number and he refused to give it to me. For this type of person to work in this business is unacceptable because people are already frustrated about their vehicles, and then to be treated like crap once you reach southwest auto doesnt make it any better. I will continue to press this issue because this is not the first time I have had to deal with this type of behavior from this towing company.

• Yo
    Young Professional Jan 17, 2010

Hi,

Exactly happened to my wife & I on Saturday morning 01/16/10. They literally tow our suv our of the parking space & park in double space, then they took the picture of the suv, then towed our suv to their location... When we picked up the car on saturday morning, this person is so rude & refused to tell us the name of the manager & the driver who towed our suv. This towing company & employees are fraud. We need to escalate this issue to avoid further scam by this towing company. Our vehicle was parked by our apartment, Davenport Apts By Dallas Parkway & Belt Line. We have been parking their for over 5 months without any problem until Friday night 01/15/10.

If anyone out there familiar with this type of fraudulant act, please contact me at [email protected]