Menu
Swahili Village Bar and Grill Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Swahili Village Bar and Grill
reviews and complaints

www.swahilivillages.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

4.6 10 Reviews
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Swahili Village Bar and Grill has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Swahili Village Bar and Grill diners reviews and complaints 10

Newest Swahili Village Bar and Grill reviews and complaints

T
9:23 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Swahili Village Bar and Grill Delicious African Cuisine and Cozy Ambiance at Swahili Village Bar and Grill

I went to Swahili Village Bar and Grill with my family and we had a great time. The food was delicious and the atmosphere was cozy. We ordered the samosas and the chicken skewers, which were both very tasty. For our main course, we had the lamb curry and the grilled fish, and they were both cooked to perfection. The portions were generous and we left feeling very satisfied.

The service was also great. The staff were friendly and attentive, and they made sure we had everything we needed. The restaurant itself is decorated with African art and it really adds to the ambiance. It's a great place to go if you want to try something different and experience a taste of Africa.

Overall, I would definitely recommend Swahili Village Bar and Grill to anyone looking for a unique dining experience. The food is delicious, the service is great, and the atmosphere is cozy and inviting. It's a great place to go with friends or family, and I can't wait to go back again.

B
9:12 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Swahili Village Bar and Grill Delicious Food and Great Atmosphere at Swahili Village Bar and Grill

Swahili Village Bar and Grill is a great place to go for some tasty food. The atmosphere is really nice and the staff are friendly. I went there with my friends and we had a great time. The menu has a lot of different options to choose from, so there's something for everyone.

I ordered the chicken curry and it was really good. The chicken was cooked perfectly and the curry sauce was really flavorful. My friends ordered the beef skewers and the fish tacos and they both said they were really good too.

The drinks were also really good. I had a margarita and it was really refreshing. My friends had some of the beers on tap and they said they were really good too.

The only downside was that the service was a little slow. It took a while for our food to come out and we had to wait a while for our drinks too. But overall, it was a really good experience and I would definitely go back.

J
7:25 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Swahili Village Bar and Grill Russian cuisine at Swahili Village Bar and Grill: A delightful surprise!

Went to Swahili Village Bar and Grill with my Indian pal. We tried out the Russian food and I gotta say, it was top-notch. The flavors were on point and the cost was definitely worth it.

Hide full review

Is Swahili Village Bar and Grill legit?

Our verdict: Swahili Village Bar and Grill earns high praise from Complaints Board, distinguished as a company with a robust reputation for trustworthiness and reliability. Despite the possibility of occasional service issues, Swahili Village Bar and Grill's overall track record speaks to its legitimacy and reliability as a service provider. Engaging with Swahili Village Bar and Grill can be done with confidence, though maintaining a level of caution.

Swahili Village Bar and Grill earns 83% level of Trustworthiness

Excellent Trust Notice: Swahili Village Bar and Grill near-perfect at 83% trust. Use with confidence, maintaining usual caution.

Swahili Village Bar and Grill has received 9 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Swahilivillages.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Swahilivillages.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

L
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Swahili Village Bar and Grill Exceptional Dining Experience at Swahili Village Bar and Grill: Best Pasta in Town!

I went to Swahili Village Bar and Grill and it was a great experience. The food was amazing, especially the pasta. It was the best pasta I've had in town. I even got their number so I can call them every time I need them. They are the best guys!

R
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Swahili Village Bar and Grill Discover a Hidden Gem: Swahili Village Bar and Grill Review

But if you're looking for something different, you gotta check out Swahili Village Bar and Grill. This place is a hidden gem, tucked away in a strip mall off of Sample Road.

The atmosphere is cozy and welcoming, with African decor and music playing softly in the background. The staff is friendly and attentive, always making sure you have everything you need.

Now, let's talk about the food. Oh my goodness, it's amazing! They have a wide variety of dishes, from traditional African cuisine to American favorites with an African twist. I highly recommend trying the goat curry or the jollof rice. And don't forget to order a side of plantains, they're the perfect sweet and savory addition to any meal.

The drinks are also top-notch. They have a great selection of beers and wines, but I suggest trying one of their signature cocktails. The Swahili Sunrise is a personal favorite, made with vodka, pineapple juice, and grenadine.

Overall, Swahili Village Bar and Grill is a must-visit for anyone looking for a unique dining experience. The prices are reasonable and the portions are generous, so you definitely won't leave hungry. Don't miss out on this hidden gem!

J
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Swahili Village Bar and Grill Authentic African Cuisine and Cozy Atmosphere at Swahili Village Bar and Grill

The food at Swahili Village Bar and Grill is amazing, I mean, it's like a party in your mouth! The spices and flavors are so authentic and delicious, you can tell they really know what they're doing in the kitchen. I had the chicken pilau and it was so flavorful and tender, I couldn't get enough. The portions are also very generous, so you definitely get your money's worth.

The atmosphere of the restaurant is also really nice, it's cozy and welcoming. The staff are all very friendly and accommodating, they really make you feel at home. I also appreciate that they have a bar area, so you can grab a drink while you wait for your food or just hang out with friends.

Overall, I highly recommend Swahili Village Bar and Grill to anyone looking for delicious, authentic African cuisine. The food is top-notch and the service is excellent. Don't hesitate to give it a try, you won't be disappointed!

C
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Swahili Village Bar and Grill Delicious African-American Fusion Cuisine at Swahili Village Bar and Grill

Swahili Village Bar and Grill is a great place to grab some delicious food. The atmosphere is cozy and welcoming, and the staff are always friendly and helpful. The menu is full of tasty options, from traditional African dishes to American classics with a Swahili twist.

I've been to Swahili Village Bar and Grill a few times now, and each visit has been a delight. The food is always fresh and flavorful, and the portions are generous. I especially love the grilled meats, which are always cooked to perfection and seasoned just right.

The drinks menu is also impressive, with a variety of beers, wines, and cocktails to choose from. I highly recommend trying the Swahili Village signature cocktail - it's a delicious blend of tropical flavors that will transport you to a far-off island paradise.

One thing to note is that the service can be a bit slow at times, especially during peak hours. But honestly, I don't mind waiting a little longer for such delicious food. Plus, the relaxed pace gives me a chance to savor my meal and enjoy the company of my dining companions.

Overall, I highly recommend Swahili Village Bar and Grill for anyone looking for a tasty and unique dining experience. Whether you're a fan of African cuisine or just looking to try something new, you won't be disappointed.

Z
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Swahili Village Bar and Grill Delicious Food and Amazing Staff: A Review of Swahili Village Bar and Grill

Swahili Village Bar and Grill is a great place to go if you're looking for some delicious food and a fun atmosphere. The staff is amazing, especially our waitress Sharon. She was so friendly and full of energy, making our dining experience even better. All the ladies working there were sweet and welcoming, making us feel right at home.

We were so grateful that Swahili Village was open on Thanksgiving Day, as we were traveling and needed a place to eat. The sign in the store says it all - it's not just about the food, but the people. And we couldn't agree more. The food was fantastic, but the employees were even better. They made our holiday away from home feel special.

Overall, we had a great time at Swahili Village Bar and Grill. The food was delicious and the staff was amazing. We highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a fun and tasty dining experience. Thank you to everyone at Swahili Village for making our Thanksgiving Day so memorable.

C
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Swahili Village Bar and Grill Delicious African Cuisine and Cozy Atmosphere at Swahili Village Bar and Grill

Swahili Village Bar and Grill is a great place to eat if you're looking for some delicious African cuisine. The atmosphere is cozy and welcoming, and the staff are always friendly and helpful. I've been here a few times now and have never been disappointed with the food or service.

The menu has a good variety of dishes to choose from, and everything I've tried has been full of flavor and spices. The portions are generous, so you definitely won't leave feeling hungry. I particularly recommend the goat curry and the samosas - they're both absolutely delicious!

The drinks menu is also worth checking out, with a good selection of beers and wines to choose from. The cocktails are especially good - I recommend trying the Swahili Sunrise or the Mango Margarita.

One thing to note is that the restaurant can get quite busy, especially on weekends, so it's worth booking ahead if you can. But even if you have to wait a little while for a table, it's definitely worth it.

Overall, I highly recommend Swahili Village Bar and Grill for anyone looking for some tasty African food in a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. It's a great place to go with friends or family, and the prices are very reasonable. Don't miss out on this hidden gem!

O
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Swahili Village Bar and Grill Bug in my Salad: Disappointing Experience at Swahili Village Bar and Grill

So, me and my family decided to try out Swahili Village Bar and Grill for dinner. We were excited to try out some new flavors and dishes. I ordered the Parmesan Caesar salad, which looked and sounded delicious. As soon as I started eating, I noticed something strange in my salad. It was a bug! I couldn't believe it. I immediately told my daughter, who looked sick to her stomach. We decided to leave the restaurant right away.

Despite the bug incident, our waitress was very attentive and friendly. We decided to pay for our meal and leave a tip for her excellent service. However, I don't think I'll be returning to Swahili Village Bar and Grill anytime soon. It's a shame because the atmosphere was nice and the menu had some interesting options. But, the bug in my salad was a major turn off.

If you're someone who is not from the area, I would advise you to be cautious when dining at Swahili Village Bar and Grill. It's not the best place for people who are not familiar with the food and culture. The restaurant could benefit from better quality control and hygiene practices. Overall, I was disappointed with my experience and would not recommend this restaurant to others.

About Swahili Village Bar and Grill

Swahili Village Bar and Grill is a popular restaurant located in Beltsville, Maryland that specializes in authentic East African cuisine. The restaurant has been serving the community for over a decade and has become a go-to spot for locals and visitors alike.

The restaurant's interior is decorated with traditional African artwork and artifacts, creating a warm and inviting atmosphere. The menu features a wide range of dishes, including grilled meats, stews, and vegetarian options. Some of the most popular dishes include the Nyama Choma, a grilled meat platter, and the Pilau, a flavorful rice dish.

In addition to the delicious food, Swahili Village Bar and Grill also offers a variety of drinks, including African beers and wines. The restaurant also hosts live music and events, making it a great spot for a night out with friends or a special occasion.

The staff at Swahili Village Bar and Grill are friendly and knowledgeable, always willing to help guests navigate the menu and make recommendations. The restaurant also offers catering services for events and parties, making it a great choice for those looking to add some unique flavor to their next gathering.

Overall, Swahili Village Bar and Grill is a must-visit for anyone looking to experience authentic East African cuisine in a welcoming and vibrant atmosphere. With delicious food, great drinks, and a lively atmosphere, it's no wonder this restaurant has become a beloved staple in the community.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Swahili Village Bar and Grill phone number

1. +1 (571) 420-6450
    +1 (571) 420-6450
    Click up if you have successfully reached Swahili Village Bar and Grill by calling +1 (571) 420-6450 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have successfully reached Swahili Village Bar and Grill by calling +1 (571) 420-6450 phone number Click up if you have UNsuccessfully reached Swahili Village Bar and Grill by calling +1 (571) 420-6450 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have UNsuccessfully reached Swahili Village Bar and Grill by calling +1 (571) 420-6450 phone number
    Media Contact

Swahili Village Bar and Grill website

Swahili Village Bar and Grill email

Swahili Village Bar and Grill social media

Swahili Village Bar and Grill Category

Swahili Village Bar and Grill is related to the Bars and Cafes category.

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Swahili Village Bar and Grill?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Swahili Village Bar and Grill Customer Service. Initial Swahili Village Bar and Grill complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Swahili Village Bar and Grill above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Swahili Village Bar and Grill. Discuss the issues you have had with Swahili Village Bar and Grill and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.