SurveyheadSurveyhead not hoouring Payments

M

Surveyhead confirmed all my individual survey payments. However, when I requested the cashout, I was shocked to see, that they have rejected my cashout.

They had not notified me the same, and I found out when I manually checked my account.

When I contacted them, they replied back after multiple reminders. According to them, something is wrong with my account and that they cant say what.

After taking money from individual survey companies, they are not paying us. I heard some other of my colleagues also complaining the same.

As such, I feel Surveyhead is a fraud.

PLEASE DO NOT JOIN.

• Va
    val Mar 24, 2009

I figured they were probably a scam due to the high payout limit of 10.00 dollars. I just delete their mails now. They ban keep that $5 in my acct. At least you didn't have to pay to join.

• Te
    TerryC Mar 28, 2009

Well I have alot to say about this dead beat company. To make a long story short, I have been taking surveys from them for 3 months, finally get to the cash out minimum, all surveys were verfied by them. I just get an email saying: Due to irregularities in your account, your cash out request has been denied. Unfortunately this decision cannot be overturned and is final. even my payout was even confirmed. Now you tell me if this right. I am with 20+ survey companies and never had ANY problem. I plan to write to every website that I can find, do blogs, RSS feeds, myspace, facebook, twitter, and any other website to show what this company is all about! Oh and by the way they have just created a new survey site (wonder why?) called Edu research group, same interface. I have also capture my account and all information to distribute to anyone that is intrested.

• Tu
    tuckster Mar 28, 2009

This is what I received in an email instead of payment--
    We have reviewed your recent request to cash
    out funds from Surveyhead. Due to
    irregularities in your account, your cash out
    request has been denied. Unfortunately this
    decision cannot be overturned and is final.

The reason for this decision most likely relates
    to a violation of the Surveyhead terms and conditions.

I have taken 31 surveys that they show the status of "earned" --$55.50
    Never heard anything about being irregular until I cashed out.
    So they take your surveys and they get their money for them
    but do not pay us. I'm very honest taking the surveys --
    They are just taking people for a ride. I'm sure that they
    pay every other person - I wish that I had known before.

DO NOT JOIN

• St
    Stephanie Mar 30, 2009

I received the same email informing that my cashout was denied for possibly violating terms and conditions. I sent them an email back saying that I think I received this in error. And YES! It was an error and a lot of people like me got the same email. They said they were having technical difficulties, which all survey companies do, and posted payment today. So, they ARE legit and NOT a scam.

• Me
    Meera Mar 31, 2009

Paying 1 out of 10 members is not legit...when I told them that I will complain, they said go ahead and closed my account...$55 down the drain...cheaters

• Mr
    MrAlan May 08, 2009

I have been with them two months. I have made over $200 and been paid twice. I have nothing but good things to say about them. I love receiving multiple cash surveys everyday! No other survey company can come close. Join today and get a $5 sign up bonus: http://tinyurl.com/surveyhead

• Mr
    MrAlan May 08, 2009

Join SurveyHead now and recieve a free $5 sign up bonus: http://www.tinyurl.com/surveyhead

• Sl
    Slayerdude Jul 25, 2009

Best online site for money, no competitors, free, what are you waiting for? Go to http://cashcrate.com/603267

It OWNS surveyhead ftw!! im not kidding dont say that this is spam

• To
    Tony456 Feb 16, 2010

Surveyhead is a scam I have earned $118.00 in surveys and I finally cashed out for $27.50. They said that I should recieve my money within 5 weeks and I still have not received anything. I wrote very nice letters asking for my money and I got nothing in return. I would not recommend anyone to join surveyhead. They take too long to move money from pending to cashout. They wont pay out..Surveyhead is a scam. This should be illegal. I have contacted the CEO of Surveyhead as well. Please if anyone can shed some light on this situation please let me know. Just post a blog on this website... thank you..

• Mi
    michael211 Mar 07, 2010

Forget about surveyhead, join points2shop instead. You can earn money and/or earn points in exchange for amazon stuff for FREE!

• Ra
    Rajit28 Mar 09, 2010

how long does survey head take to pay out i waited for nearly 3 months and about @ 25.00 pending.

• Wa
    waterlily15 Mar 13, 2010

I have been waiting over 2 months for my payout. I requested it over 2 months ago and it still shows pending. I have never received any contact even though I have sent several emails. I still get surveys but just delete them now as I know this place is a scam and will never pay me. So I refuse to waste any more time on them.

• Pr
    p r Mar 13, 2010

i've been using surveyhead for a couple of years and never had a problem...yes, they took forever to credit your account after completing a survey and yes, they took forever to send payment once you've reached the $25 threshold...recently I got rejected for a payment for the same reason as above and after many attempts to reach them via their website, I sent and e-mail and received this response "Your cashout was rejected as you when your account was reviewed your length of surveys continually came in too low to be considered valid surveys. Surveys like those that are listed to take 20 minutes you have done in 5 and under. There are surveys on there that should have taken close to 15 min which you did in a tad over 2 minutes and a 17 minute survey in a tad over 4 min. As noted on the site the surveys are to be taken in full and not sped through so that we provide the best quality responses to our members. Data is skewed and is no good to the clients who use it. I do apologize for the confusion. Thanks!" I don't know if they froze my account, but I no longer get any surveys and I still have about $15 in my account. anyone else had this problem...it's such bull!

• Ba
    Barnack Leica Mar 19, 2010

I submitted an inquiry to surveyhead inquiring about promised rewards not credited for surveys taken between December and mid January more than the 4-6 weeks they advised it would take to credit the "rewards".

After numerous inquiries on march 9 they told me that they would be credited in 1 or 2 days.

3 days later no credit showing for those in question so i sent another 7 emails and finally got a reply on March 12 stating the 22 surveys would be credited in 1 or 2 days

Not having seen this in the time promised i sent another stream of emails asking where they are and got ANOTHER scripted form letter from one of the two senders of the previous emails now telling me 4 or 5 Days.

I feel they are ripping me off and really want my money and no more stall tactics

They fail to respond to inquiries in a timely manner and those normally are lies! Ive caught them lying and have their own emails to prove that what they say isnt what they do! Can we say "FRAUD" sure we can SURVEYHEAD
    !

• Te
    tess jung Mar 22, 2010

They (SurveyHead) are real scam bag people who prey members to make money. They don’t pay, don’t ever join this scammer people . I have $28.71 but never pay by this people with $12.00 plus pending. I sent them 7 email no responds about my money. I’ve been waiting for 7 weeks no money in my PayPal. then I sent them this morning an email telling them that I will surely make a blog reviews right away they said they will pay me and wait another ###ing 4 weeks, here’s the email I got:

Your recent PayPal cashout request has been approved from Surveyhead.
    You will receive your PayPal payment to the email address provided within 4 weeks. We appreciate your patience and thank you for your continued participation. If you have any questions please let us know.

Surveyhead Customer Service
    [protected]@surveyhelpcenter.com

• Je
    je2u Apr 13, 2010

This is a "generic" email..I also recieved this after trying to cash out. I have never "skimped" over any of their surveys. It usually takes me a lot longer to take them then the time frame they mention! Here is the email they sent me after "rejecting" my cashout. I believe they steal from "legit" companies that you could have actually been "credited" for. Hmm..

Here is the email they sent for the reason they rejected my cashout of $26+ bucks.. Total BS!

Anyways I hope this helps anyone that signs up with them or their 'affiliates" just so they won't waste their time.

• Jb
    jb51 Apr 13, 2010

Still traeting me fine...

Account Snapshot
    Needed to Cash out [?] $5.05
    Total cash out amount $372.35

• Ks
    ksjbk Jun 22, 2010

Join this site to start earning now

• Ed
    EDWARDS-L Jun 29, 2010

I'm also waiting on payment still from surveyhead and yet to hear anything from them. L.E.

• Ti
    timberak Jun 30, 2010

I have been a member of Surveyhead for 2 years. At the beginning everything went smooth. Recently, they did not pay me in the time frame that they claimed. After numerous emails to Surveyhead, and no reply, I contacted the BBB and filed a complaint. WOW!! I had my money in no time. Than I requested my last cashout after the complaint, and conviently there were no more surveys for me to take and my cashout request was rejected. Well, back to the BBB I went and filed another complaint. Surveyhead replied to the BBB saying that I would have my payment within days...Which I did recieve...

If I have to wait 6 weeks for their surveys to go from pending to approved and then wait another 6 weeks for payment to be approved and who knows how much longer until I get paid...NO THANK YOU !!!

STAY CLEAR OF SURVEYHEAD !!! IT IS A WASTE OF TIME AND A HASSLE !!!

• Os
    Oscar the Grouch Jul 19, 2010

I have belonged to SurveyHead for 1.5 years. I have cashed out twice $40 and $30. The second time took over 3 months to receive. I am currently awaiting a third cash out request of $30.

What I dislike about them is that they are very slow and now it seems that they don't even bother to respond to email queries. Before they would give you some useless canned response, now nothing. Until some other companies, you have to wait for them to approve your survey after you complete it. I still have 2 surveys that have been pending for 9 months. I have emailed them with no success.

I belong to other survey panels and SurveyHead definitely provides the worst customer service.

• AVON Lady202 Aug 11, 2010

IT IS A SHAME THAT THERE ARE SO MANY COMPLAINTS ABOUT SURVEYHEAD...BUT THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT!

I CASHED OUT A MEASLY $26.95 BACK IN MAY 2010, AND STILL HAVE NOT ... THAT IS ... HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY PAYOUT. I'VE CONTACTED THEM 3 (THREE) TIMES AND THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT THE PAYMENT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED AND SENT TO MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT ... WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN RECEIVED AS OF THIS POSTING. AND GUESS WHAT ... I HAVE A SECOND PAYOUT THAT IS STILL BEING PROCESSED SINCE JULY 2010 ... HMMM, I WONDER WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN TO THIS ONE?

SO AS OF NOW, I NO LONGER COMPLETE THEIR SURVEYS AND I SUGGEST YOU ALL DON'T EITHER!!

BUT IF ... IF, I DO RECEIVE ANY OF THESE PAYOUTS, I WILL POST AN UPDATED COMMENT ON THIS BOARD.

SO GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!!

• AVON Lady202 Aug 17, 2010

HI ALL!

JUST WANT TO GIVE YOU ALL SURVEYHEAD SURVEY TAKERS AN UPDATE ON THE COMMENT/COMPLAINT I POSTED ABOUT A WEEK AGO...

...I STATED THAT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY OF MY 2 (TWO) CASH OUT REQUESTS/PAYOUTS FROM SURVEYHEAD. WELL, I HAVE...YES, I HAVE... RECEIVED THE SECOND CASH OUT REQUEST, BUT STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY FIRST CASH OUT REQUEST.

I HAVE E-MAILED THEM SEVERAL TIMES REQUESTING FOR MY FIRST CASH OUT REQUEST AND THE LATEST REPLY I HAVE RECEIVED FROM THEM STATED THAT THEY ARE INVESTIGATING/SEARCHING THEIR RECORDS FOR MY FIRST CASH OUT REQUEST. SURVEYHEAD ALSO STATED THAT THEY WILL TRY TO GET THIS ISSUE RESOLVED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. SO IF YOU HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED AND APPROVED FOR A CASH PAYOUT AND HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED YOUR FUNDS...PLEASE KEEP E-MAILING/CONTACTING THEM FOR YOUR FUNDS.

HERE IS THEIR CONTACT INFO:

WEB SITE: WWW.SURVEYHEAD.COM
    PARENT COMPANY: UNITED SAMPLE, INC.
    PAYMENTS SENT FROM: [protected]@SURVEYHELPCENTER.COM AND UNITED SAMPLE, INC.
    CUSTOMER SERVICE: [protected]@SURVEYHEAD.COM
    CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE: [protected]

GOOD LUCK!

angel1970 Aug 19, 2010

I am waiting on a payment. I requested it on June 19 and it is now August 19 and I have still not received anything. I am also getting ready to get enough money in my account to cash out again. I would really like to know what is going on. I have sent several emails and have got no answer. I am very upset.
    My Statement

Thanks
    ADH

• Ke
    Kevin2011 Oct 02, 2010

yes they are fruad!!; if anybody like to make some money goto

they are super

Kiekster Oct 04, 2010

Okay guys, I too have found out that Surveyhead is a scam. I have been taking surveys for over a year now. I was getting my rewards until July of this year. I was taking surveys all the time. In July I cashed out for a Visa gift card and never did receive it. After many emails to them they finally responded on Aug 29th the following email:

"Thank you for the email and I do apologize for the issue. I have forwarded your request to the concern department and will try to get back to you as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you need anything else, please let us know.
    Customer Service"

Okay, it appears to me that these people are in another country.

After still not receiving my gift card reward, I continued to email them and received another email answer from them on August 31st. See below:

"Thank you for the email and I do apologize for the inconvenience. Please update us you redeem the code to get your pass by email online or, if you elected to receive it by postal mail. In the meantime, if you need anything else, please let us know.
    Customer service "

Is it me, or is this just a duplicate of the first email they sent me. Okay, by this time, I am getting a little irritated with these people because of them not responding to my emails. Oh, but wait! I did get a response from them regarding not receiving my gift card. I got yet another email from them on September 1st, and you are not going to believe what their response was! You guessed it, email #3 was almost identical to the first 2 emails. See below:

"Thank you for the email and I do apologize for the inconvenience. I have forwarded your issue to the concerned department and will try to resolve the same as soon as possible. Once again, I do apologize for the issue and greatly appreciate your patience in this regards. In the meantime, if you need anything else, please let us know.
    Customer Service "

I thought maybe the gift card got lost in the mail, so I continued to take their surveys earning rewards. Once again in September I cashed out for another Visa gift card. I should have received it by now, but have not. After many emails to them, I got no response and still have not gotten any response from them. I have cancelled my account with them and WILL NOT take any more surveys from them and urge everyone that is thinking about taking surveys with them, not to.

WARNING:
    DO NOT TAKE SURVEYS FROM SURVEYHEAD.COM. THEY ARE A RIP OFF AND YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR REWARDS.

• He
    hellokitty1 Nov 08, 2010

I agree! I have been taking surveys on here for 2 months and requested a cash out. When I click cash out, it says please select your reward. I choose to receive cash, but it won't go through. I think they have done something on the website to prevent people from cashing out.

I use another website for surveys, and have received payment twice. I will be sticking with that company, and I am quitting surveyhead. FRAUD

• Sc
    Scott B. Dec 05, 2010

Surveyhead suspended my account because they didn't want to pay me. They have paid me in the past, but it took forever. Now, with around fifty bucks owed to me, they have suspended my account and won't tell me why (they actually responded to my first e-mail and said that they had suspended my account because I have recently had some surveys rejected, but none of them show up as rejected - at least in the past year.) I thought that they seemed like a good survey site until I tried to cash out! Beware!

• De
    deeps1983 Dec 16, 2010

hey they suspended my account, according to them i have many invalid surveys in account i have given around 250 surveys in ayr so 10 r invalid whats big deal.. i have pending of 200$ with them...do i have to delete the account..or wait..

Kiekster Jan 04, 2011

I too have had a bad experience with Surveyhead.com. I previously posted my complaint and am posting an update to my complaint. I have since filed a complaint with the BBB of New York. See their contact information below. I have been contacted by the BBB and they are attempting to resolve my issue with Surveyhead and not being paid. I will let you know what the outcome is. It is worth a try since I am getting nowhere with Surveyhead.com, and not getting paid. This company is a fraud and anyone taking their surveys should stop wasting their time because they do not pay the rewards. They have every excuse in the book why they do not pay your rewards you have earned. I have since cancelled my account with them after several years.

Better Business Bureau Serving Metropolitan New York (New York, NY) 30 East 33rd Street 12th Floor New York, NY 10016 Phone: [protected] Fax: [protected] Email: [protected]@newyork.bbb.org Web: www.newyork.bbb.org

Kiekster Feb 01, 2011

Okay, guys, I took it a step further, I found surveyhead.com's contact information and filed a complaint with the BBB. After a month of the BBB trying to locate them, they came up empty. See part of their email to me below:
    "The BBB was unable to reach the business regarding your dispute." Kiekster

• Ha
    Harleydog Jun 15, 2011

Surveyhead has one of my surveys still pending after 6 months. When I emailed them questioning the reason for it, I received no email response> What I did see when I checked my " Rewards " next ? In apparent retaliation they invalidated $ 10 in surveys I had completed. This is a real sleazy company !

• Bb
    bbronzell Jul 13, 2011

This site is a scam and the person operating it is smoking up your profits in a Crack Pipe. They ripped me off and they are arrogant about it. They do not care about you only themselves and that is why this site is going offline permanently

• Bb
    bbronzell Jul 13, 2011

This site is a scam and they are all smoking crack with your money. They ripped me off and if they own Cash Crate I tell you what. Both these companies and any others they own will dissapear off the internet

• Un
    unhappy and enlighteneed Jul 21, 2011

I was scammed on more than one occasion by taking a survey, completing it, and then being told I did not qualify

• Sp
    Spw2011 Jul 27, 2011

Hi, i have recently joined surveyhead and whenever i start my survey they ask me all my personal information and after feeling up all information they simply said unfortunately u r not eligible for this survey!!! what the hell !!! I feel just like a stupid as i already had been wasted my time!!!

• Am
    AmudhanNattamai Aug 04, 2011

For me they paid exactly after 21 days as per their rule, but nowadays there are no surveys

• Am
    AmudhanNattamai Aug 04, 2011

I have received a payment without any problem, 21days after claiming payments as per their rule, please check whether you have completed your profiles properly and check all your account details. But the problem is nowadays there are almost no surveys

• Gp
    gphx Mar 18, 2012

I've done Surveyhead surveys off and on for 8 or so years without any problems. These sites have proven reliable as well:
    All good payers.