Surestay Plus Hotel by Best Western Coquitlamhotel service

H Oct 29, 2018

I have stayed on 27th Oct 2018 and checked out on 28th Oct 2018. My confirmation number is [protected].
The worst experience ever. On the time of chrck in i was told that the manager will be here to take care of my travel card which I was using to pay for my room. In the morning the same person said manager is not coming and had no answer. It doesn't look like he got training ever.
I'm so surprised that this hotel comes under best western brand.
It was so much headache for me to go through everything again and again with them. It looks like front staff got no training and have no smile no positive attitude and no apology for their mistakes.
I was never told about breakfast pool or Wi-Fi password. I had to find everything by myself.
When I checked in i found hairs and cheese plate in the bathroom sink. I clicked pictures and showed to the front desk person and got no response.
I would never stay there again and won't recommend unless they will have full trained staff.
I want the best western head office to consider my feedback and take care of these issues so that this won't happen with future guests staying there.
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns about this
My email is [protected]@gmail.com.
Thank you.