Surefast Mortgagenon-refund of $5000 check

S

Raquib Abdualla passed out his business cards to State Mortgage loan officers in July and Aug 2008 trying to build a relationship for commercial loans. He said that he did commercial and residential loans with Surefast Mortgage. He told me that if the loan was for a commercial loan that Surefast had a separate department that handled them. The commercial department was Bronlen Financial Group, LLC. The address on the commitment agreement & both of his business cards are the same, so we didn’t think anything of it. On Aug 21, 2008, Susan Perlow cut a check for $5000 to Bronlen Financial Group, LLC, under the assumption that it was Surefast (since it had the same address). The commitment agreement stated that the $5000 Susan Perlow paid would be fully refundable, if he was unable to get her approved and get the loan closed as promised. It has been almost 3 months and she have been requesting her money be refunded to her for several weeks because he could not get her approved. State Mortgage stepped in and contacted Raquib Abduallah and his broker, Louis Pugliese. When Roy Meshel, president of State Mortgage, called Surefast, he was told that Raquib is an employee there. When we pulled up the banking commission website, we found that the address on the Surefast business card was not a licensed office as a broker. Stephanie called the office of Surefast today and they are acting like Raquib doesn't work there anymore. We need to get Susan Perlow's $5000 check refunded to her ASAP and that is why we are writing to you.

Please call if needed and ask for Chris Mueller or Stephanie Boughton at [protected]

• Ra
    Raquib Abduallah Nov 08, 2008

I have worked very hard in this business since 1985. I will follow up on this complaint through and agreement that Mrs. Susan Perlow signed. I asked that until Mrs. Perlow work out our differences please refrain from writing or emailing about this matter until settled by the attorneys reprensenting my enity.
    Thank You!

• La
    laura adams Mar 31, 2009

I have worked with Raquib on several financing transactions, I have NEVER had a problem with his ethics and or getting the loan closed. I am sure if your money was not returned it was NOT due to Raquib just keeping your money, there had to be more to this then you are revealing. Raquib was exonerated by State Banking therefore this blog needs to be removed. I am going to advise Raquib to follow up with an attorney to have this removed, SHAME ON YOU.

• Be
    Ben Sanchez Mar 31, 2009

Ok. I have spoken with both parties personally and have found out that the state got involved and checked into Sure fast Mortgage and Raquib Abdaullah finding both innocent since Susan and Stephanie had committed fraud in the financial and tax information provided. What I can say is that I have googled, checked better business bureau, called the state board and did my due dilgence on Mr. Abdaullah and find it odd that he has only two complaints total in 24 years. I used to sell insurance and had silly disgruntled people filing complaints all the time. For this man to only have two complaints and one on an open blog shows me that he could be a pretty upstanding man. I would check the Turnaround Management Association (TMA) Risk Management Association (RMA) & Commercial Finance Association (CFA). I have and he's a member in good standing...that's holds alot of weight in my book.

• Ar
    AR in AZ Jul 11, 2011

Does anyone know a Mr. Bryan Wooldridge who worked at Surefast sometime in 2008?

• Jb
    JBF 1979 Mar 25, 2014

Raquib Abduallah is a crook and a thief. If you don't believe me go read my story and others at the following:

http://www.complaintnow.com/Bronlen-Financial-Group, -LLC-Complaints/complaint/business/Business_ID/display/159369

and here:

http://www.scambook.com/report/view/136216/Bronlen-Financial-Group-LLCBFG-Holdings-LLC-Complaint-136216-for-$2, 783.00

He'll rob and swindle people until he is behind bars.