Supportsignsoftware-payment.comantivirus2008

I received an e-mail that was very threating. They are saying that I never paid for the download of the antivirus2008.
I received an e-mail confirmation where I had paid from [protected]@software-payment.com. They want me to sent my receipts or bankstatements to them. I paid 49.95 for this download and was never able to use it. When I called the support number, nobody would call back and when I did finally reach someone, they didn't have a clue on how to fix it. I will not be harrassed by. I will not be harrassed by Antivirus2008 company for something that I paid for and was never able ton use. It is not my fault that the company that they hired to collect the money never paid them.

• Ia
    Ian Armstrong Dec 01, 2008

Hi Iam in the same situatuion but the only difference is that I didn't even want the product but they still took my money and had no recorse to retrieve my money and I still don't have the product and now they are telling me that I have committed theft and fraud and I say they are the ones who have done that.

Regards Ian

chey Dec 01, 2008

I JUST RECIEVED AN EXACT THREAT AS STATED ABOVEWITH JUDY. I WAS VERY UPSET AND WAS OFFENDED THAT THEY CAME OFF LIKE THAT. WHAT ELSE CAN BE DONE????

• Da
    darrell j merrill sr Dec 02, 2008

billed was paided on a visa billinternet.com 8778717412 order #7788175 this was for a antivirus 2008

• Ca
    cacpbrooster Feb 01, 2009

I pruchased this software but have never recieved it, , , , I have a code # in my confermation e-mail that I recieved, , , I would like to get this software, , , , I have already paid the $49.95 payment, , , If this is a problem, , then please refund my money, so I can purchase another software from someone else...

• Rg
    RGMcGee Jun 01, 2009

I guess we all got fooled. I did the same thing paid for the software, got the receipt print out, never got to use the software. What a shame. And we have nobody to contact to get our money back. No customer service at all.

Feeling Duped

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices