supportsigncentralcoastnutra.netpomclear

C

I placed an order for pomclear, it was to be a free trial. I was sent free trial along with Hoodiburst gum and Hoodiawater which I did not order. My account was then billed for 41.85. I was unable to reach them by phone, I feel this is a scam.

• Na
    nanna87 Jan 05, 2011

I too took advantage of the free trial back in May of 2009. I returned the samples unopened and requested that my orders be canceled. I fought to get reimbursement to my account for what they charged me for the first month (trial period). I have 3 emails from THEM confirming my cancelation. All are dated May 28, 2009.
    Today, January 5, 2011 I got a call from a collection agency! They turned me into collections for over $80.00 from June 2009! I tried to call the agency back and apparently it is a fax number.
    I will be contacting the Attorney Generals office and my attorney! This is conplete BS.

• Ci
    Cindy Jun 01, 2009

I too ordered and now can't get through to them for a refund. The email doesn't go through. I am checking to see if they are a scam. Hopefully not for their sake.

Joan Morris May 14, 2009

Please stop all futher shipments. I only ordered a free trial offer and received other products that I did not want and am being charged for them. I no longer want any products from your company.

Joan Morris
    528 E. High St
    Huntington Ind 46750

ANGEL May 14, 2009

I JUST CALLED MY BANK AND IF YOU CANCEL YOUR CARD THAT YOU USED TO PAY FOR THIS (THEY WILL HOT CARD IT) AND ISSUE YOU A NEW CARD WITHIN TEN DAYS THERE IS NO WAY THEY CAN TAKE IT OUT. IT WAS ONLY A 7 DOLLAR FEE FOR MY BANK CREDIT CARD TO GET A NEW ONE. THAT IS A LOT CHEAPER THAN WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO CHARGE OR WHAT IT COSTS TO STOP PAYMENT. I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS A POSSIBILITY FOR ANYONE ELSE BUT I HOPE IT HELPS.

• Be
    Beth Larsen Apr 20, 2009

I also ordered the free trial of Acai Pure for $4.95 and they charged my card the same $39.95 more which was also unauthorized...I sent back my free trial UNOPENED with my return #JH021009...original order #2555567 which I was told I would be reimbursed...Well, that was on February 16, 2009, I have YET to get a refund or an answer back. PEOPLE...THIS IS A HUGE SCAM!!!

• El
    Elsie melcher Apr 11, 2009

I to sent the stuff back saying my docter does not what me to take any of this stuff I have been sent I was told today they never recevied my return so now what

patty Mar 25, 2009

This is a scam!! Calling the phone number they told me to e-mail. This is the E-mail ! All complaints!! If this company is listening CANCELL order #3223647 and3223638

• Ji
    Jim Visel Mar 21, 2009

I Jim Visel, am cancelling my free 14 day trial period of celebrity smile because I do not want to be billed 49.95 per month for this product. I tried to cancel prior to receiving the shipment, was not allowed to do so until I had received the product. I have it now I'm cancelling. I am returning the unused product today 3/19/09.

joseph Mar 19, 2009

would like to have my billing stoped as of now date 03/19/09 thank you signed joseph howe

• Ta
    Tammy Rousey Mar 10, 2009

I want to cancel this order> Product is a scam and I have already contacted my card holder and advised them not to continue any unauthorized charges. I am unable to receive RMA numbers from your company because numbers to receive this information are bogust. I have went to the post office and am sending product back with a tracking # they are providing to prove I have sent the product back to your company. I advise all other customers to sent product back via 1st class so you can get a tracking number or by (fed ex or ups). then call your card holders and file a dispute claim and they will help you to stop thes charged of any other unwanted product.
    Tammy Rousey

• Ke
    Kendra Mendez Feb 26, 2009

I have been billed 2 times for celebrity smile...never received any product!!! I have cancelled and I am still getting billed. Please credit my card for 2 billings!!!

customer#476378

• Sr
    s robinson Feb 11, 2009

I order the first shipment trying to call theis product. company but was placed on hold for 45s. I ha to hang up. I just want to sto

• Ia
    IamBlessed Jan 20, 2009

I too, odered the Trial 1 dollar Offer and was sent Hoodi products the gum and the Hoodi water and they had billed my account $41.85. I have beening trying to called them for a week and they have not answer yet. I even tried to email them and have not received a response. This is a big scam and I hope everyone who falls into this scam tell their credit card company and do not pay.

• Ka
    Kay Beard Dec 22, 2008

I ordered a trial of AcaiPure. The ad did not specify the amount but I presumed it was a 30 day trial. The product did not come. Then on my credit card statement I find a $44.85 charge 3 days after ordering the trial.
    I emailed the company and asked what the charge was giving them all pertinent information. They wrote back and asked for the same information I gave them. So I sent it again. Didn't hear anything. Never got the product.
    Now received a new CC statement and on it is another $39.95 charge. So I called their [protected] number and waited on hold for about 40 minutes.
    The girl who answered said that when I ordered, I never unchecked the additional products that were to be sent with the 15 DAY trial. 15 days? What kind of crappy trial is that? The acai was free plus $7 shipping. The rest of the $44.85 was for Hoodie and something else. Remember, I never got the products. The girl tells me that the post office got a confirmation of delivery. Ha. Wrong. How could they have confirmation when I didn't sign for and did not get the product? Now they bill me $39.95 more for the 15 day trial (which was supposed to be free) because I didn't tell them to not send any more product and that more will be shipped and I'll be billed for 30 days of acai pure and the hoodia and other product. "Oh no" I said. Stop stop stop. So supposedly they aren't going to send more. But they won't refund my money. They say I ordered and got the stuff. Well, I am filing a complaint with the New Jersey and Arizona State Attorney's offices and with those state's Better Business Burea. Plus I writing my credit card company to dispute the charges. Bunch of scammers and liars. That's why this country is going to hell. Too many greedy scamming cheats and liars. Kay Beard, Orlando, Florida

• Ka
    katherine wideman Dec 17, 2008

BIG RIP OFF..Been trying to cancell order, by calling, which you cant get through..Tried on line and I cant seem to have any luck doing that either.Our bank has credit back our money and going after this rip off scam.I will never try FREE offers again.I am going to write the company and hope this stops the next order from coming to us

Sara Javenes Dec 10, 2008

I to fell for this free offer, and can not reach anyone associated with this company. I received the free trial plus Hoodiburst Gum at the price of 9.95, and was also billed for Hoodiswater 1 unit which I did not receave and was billed 29.95 for this. Then receaved another bill for 43.00, said I was sent products which I never ordered and did not receave. Then received another package this time for 1 month supply for Pomclear, and charged 44.00 dollars . I did not order this either. All of this has occured between9/17/2008 and11/12/2008. These items have been charged to my credit card and i won't the charges removed.I have not been able to get a delivery confirmation from shiipping provider nor an RMA (Return merchandise Authorization) number as you request. Have contacted cridit card company, Attourney, and now will call the US Attornty Generals Office.Order numbers11311625, 1659061, Do not have order number for the second shippment as it was never received just billed my credit card!!!

• Ci
    Cindy Dec 05, 2008

Scam?...absolutely! I noticed a $39, 95 charge on my statement for a product that I did not receive. After waiting 57 minutes on hold, a very rude rep (told me he was a manager) told me "read the fine print, lady". "You agreed to this". I've been charged, no product, which I dont want anyway. No wonder you wait so long, there are probably countless people asking the same thing I did. I look forward to receiving the product so that I can return it and get my refund. Stop my shipments, cancel my "membership", get out of my life!

• Bo
    bob mcconnell Dec 04, 2008

i belive it is a scam cannot reach them by phone and they keep sending products and sendind a bill

• Ca
    carolswadley Dec 04, 2008

Please do not sent any shipments to me or bill me any more once I have this last payment of 38.95 that you owe me cleared up . I have read your complaints so I see I'm not the only one I'm sure in every company ther are problems to work out . Thanks for taking care of this matter .--CAROL SWADLEY

• Ca
    carolswadley Dec 04, 2008

I Carol Swadley e-mailed you last night December 3rd 1908. about being charged two payments of 38.95 for which I just got the two trials, one of Hoodia-star and the other was green tea extreme. I was given the 1.00 trial on each one and the shipping charge was just 1.95 each, which I agreed to and was rightly charged to my account on 11/9/08. But then I saw where I was charged two times 38.95 that was December 3rd. . Well I got on line today December 4th. to see if you had taken care of this matter and you have taken off (ONE ) of the 38.95 charges but you still owe me another 38.95. I hope to hear from you soon on this problem ..as I am living on disability and it IS Christmas . Thanks for doing what you have done on the one payment of 38.95 and I expect to see the other 38.95 taken care of too . MY ORDER #s are 1597555 &1597670.---CAROL SWADLEY

• Re
    Regina Headen Dec 04, 2008

I orderd the free (1 month supply) GREEN Tea Extreme for $1.00. You all sent me also the Hoodiburst Gum for $9.95 and Hoodiawater for $29.95, which I never ordered and you billed it to my credit card. I am cancelling this order. PLease do not send nor bill my credit card any more. Please contact me via e-mail. My order date was 11/2/2008, and my order number was 1492724. My work number during the day is [protected]. My home number is [protected]. Please respond ASAP, Thanks.

Patricia Dec 02, 2008

44.85 was taken out of my account the same day the FREE trial was ordered.I tried calling but there was an 80 min wait, I have 2 kids and a job so I don't have 80 minutes to waste on the phone I'm sending all of your crap back unopened even the "FREE" crap and you better refund my money!!! I already cancelled my card and spoke to someone at my bank so you can't take anymore of my hard earned money!!! YOU ARE FRAUD!!!

mary lacey Dec 02, 2008

this is some [censored]t, you have to be a fraudulent company to many people complaining about the same thing. I will be be cancelling my credit card so you ###s won't be charging me monthly on some dumb crap that don't work. I will be calling the bbb, something i should have done in the first place. whoever you are or people are probably sitting back reading all these e-mails and laughing about how you got over on these people.
    GOD DON'T LIKE ULGY, NO GOOD IS COMING TO YOU.

• De
    debbie stutes Dec 02, 2008

i agree that one cannot get through to a representative, but i do hope that i do not have to agree with the people getting their attorneys in om the problem. i want to cancel any past (order #1627550) and future charges. i do not want any more POMclear. since i can not get through to a representative, i am sending this product back withOUT your required RMA, because like all other customers, I CANNOT GET THROUGH TO CANCEL. ALSO, PLEASE REFUND MY CREDIT CARD $44.90. sincerely, debbie stutes 12/2/2008

• Ra
    Rachel Dussault Dec 02, 2008

I an e-mailing because I cannot reach anyone by phone. I Wish to discontinue immediatey.Out of nesseary I must cancell my order. My order Number is: 1627527.

Maureen Ryan Dec 02, 2008

I sent for a free sample of AcaiPure and found that you charged my account 39.95 on 10/27. Then on 11/2 I was charged again $44.90 and received another bottle of AcaiPure. I am not satisfied with this product and never agreed to a subsequent deliveries of this product. I am returning the unopened bottle to you and please cancel any furture deliveries and credit back my account the $84.85. Order #1623557

• El
    Elinor Therriault Dec 02, 2008

I ordered the Acai Pure Trial and received the Hoodiburst Gum and the Hoodiawater with the order and charged $44.85 in October. In October I was charged again for 39.95 and in November for 44.90. I want these charges removed from my card. I am unable to reach you by phone. Do not charge me again. I am calling my credit card today.

• Mi
    mike Dec 02, 2008

Buyer beware, Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc. is a total scam.
    I to ordered a free trial of there diet supplements for $4.95. Then came to find out that they charged my card $44.85 and sent me the Hoodiawater and gum along with the pills. This was on October 30, 2008. I then came to find out that another charge for $39.95 was put on my card on November 20, 2008. I never gave any consent to them to sign me up for a monthly program, which it seems they have. It is now December 1, 2008 and I have recieved nothing for the $39.95 charge. As everyone says they are not able to be contacted by phone because they say the wait time is well over an hour. I have sent a complaint E-Mail to them and am waiting a response. If anybody has any other information on this matter please E-Mail me. Thank You.

• Ir
    Irene Pond Dec 01, 2008

I ordered the Acai Pure Trial 1 dollar Offer and was sent Hoodi products the gum and the Hoodi water . I did not order the gum or Hoodi water. I have tried the Acai Pure and am not satisfied with the results. Please do not send me any more and please send me the address to send the gum and Hoodi water. Do not bill me for these products.

• Ju
    julie yessen Dec 01, 2008

I also ordered just the Acai Pure and recieved the gum and water. I was charged $44.85 instead of $4.95 for shipping like the advertisement said.
    I need a refund for the extra charges.

• He
    helddy herrera Dec 01, 2008

to hom it mat concern: I Helddy Herrera dont whant to take that vitamins enimore and I im going to return to you. I whant you to stop sending me this merchandice, and dont charge to may account any more. I want you to reinbolce the amount of both orders to may credit card account. The amount is $ 89.80cents of both orders. Please refond my money inmediatle, thank you very much. I am going to retorn your vitamins know. Helddy Herrera .

• Do
    Donna Hynes Dec 01, 2008

I did to order the free tile bottle and tried to cancel it and after 70minniets it hung up on me and i want you to cancel this for me.
    I also think this is a fraud company and you are just taken advantage of people that have a problem with there weight and had trust in you . you are below low.

• Lu
    Lucy Funez Dec 01, 2008

To Whom It Concern,

I am e-mailing you because I have been calling your [protected] and it sounds busy. I wnt you to STOP sending me the Green Tea Extreme. I only ordered ONE TIME and I spoke to one of your representatives and told him that ONLY if I wanted any more I would call you to re-order NOT for YOU to KEEP sending me this item. PLease Respond to this Complaint and STOP chargeing my card.

Lucy

• La
    La Walda Dec 01, 2008

Call your credit card co. and dispute charge, also have them get you a new acct. no. and no further charges can happen.
    Cancel order 1634696 and any further shipments, I'll return your water and gum as soon as you tell me how without a restocking fee for something I didn't order. If this can't be resolved I'll contact the att. gen. and postmaster.

Joanne Martino Dec 01, 2008

can't reach anyone for return and RMA authorization! very frustrated!

• Kr
    Kristy Kirkendall Dec 01, 2008

I was billed for the trial of Acai-Pure but never received the product, you need to credit my account and cancel any future shipments that you think you will be sending!!! This is a big rip off

• Cl
    claudia alvarez Nov 29, 2008

I also was charged 39.95 without even allowing it which really disapoints me I cant even get an email or a phone call answered back at all

• Di
    Diane Grenell Nov 28, 2008

WELL ANOTHERT SUCKER HIT THE DUST. SAME THING AS EVERY ONE ELSE. THEY SEND YOU GUM &WATER AND CHARGE YOU $44.85 THAT YOU DIDN'T ORDER. THE PHONE NUMBER IS BOGUS, THEY NEVER ANSWER. GOING TO CALL MY BANK AND SEE IFee215 I CAN PREVENT THEM TAKING MORE MONEY OUT FOR FUTURE ORDERS. ORDER #1645628

paul williams Nov 28, 2008

im returning your products for a full refund.charge my card no more.thank you.

• Sh
    shar sugg Nov 28, 2008

i want my credit card credited 44.85. i did not order the hoodibrurst gum hoodiawater 1 unit.

thanks, shar sugg