Menu

F
Author of the complaint
10:30 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

To Mr Alexander,

This item has been sent back to india from ems curire couldent find the addres the put the wrong addres on the passel.

The shut get the return by next week.

So please let me know by Phone: 08-[protected] if you send it ageine and i put in the addres agein. My mail addres [protected]@iprimus.com.au/has ben cancelt? The new one. is [protected]@three.com.au

Title: Mr.
State: WA
Postcode: 6101
Phone: [protected]

thursday/24/01/08

You may contact us via email or reach us at:
[protected] 1711this number dasent work in australia.

Estimated delivery time is 5-7 business days.
If there is no tracking information please, try to track the package later.
Or you can contact your local EMS office.I have contactet ems office the sat ther was no delivery or anny think als.

this order hasent recivet
ID-L20-666527
please sent it agein to this addres.thank-you?.
1Title: Mr.

Unit3/ 11Marchamley place

Carlisle 6101

W.A.

I aloys Neumann.

Hermit I have to let you know and have sent you 8 airmail massages and you have ignored them all.

141 comments
Jan 31, 2008 8:57 pm

Intasupport is another scam to inflict scam victims another one, isn't it? You ar hoping people scammed by you will use Intasupport and get another scam? Then people scammed second time like this, where they go? San Diego police station?

Jan 31, 2008 2:40 pm

We got the spam scammer here. I think [email protected] does not work. We better send email to mr "W"rong who happens to be the ower of the scam pharm!

BTW, what happened to all those spams you used send me before I knocked them down? You are scared arn't you?

Jan 31, 2008 12:44 pm

You are prving that you are san diego canadian pharmacy! Just visiting the [redacted] page I mentioned will prove that I am mr true and you are mr false.

Jan 31, 2008 6:40 am

I'm not in any way affiliated with an online scam. I'm just a dude who tried to buy pills from a shady website.

Jan 31, 2008 6:38 am

I googled "Intasupport" and tried to find any garbage on them at /link removed/ to find out if they are a real business or not. Guess I'll have to wipe my computer and reload it thanks to Jonathan Chaser. The ethical hacker.

Jan 31, 2008 6:23 am

Wow. I did visit that website last night from my home computer. That's wild. Are you able to see all the sites I visit?

Jan 30, 2008 5:11 pm

It seems that Mr Wrong also owns this "Intasupport". He's promoting his another scam site. For more, read this page;
/URL removed/

If mr wong writes more, we can find more of his business.

Jan 30, 2008 2:32 pm

Hmmm, absolutely san diego canadian scamarcy!

I developed traps that anything he touches deliver torrent of complain emails to him and his associates. Messages are be extracted from here. So posting here, your complaints are more likely seen by him.

The traps are harmless to other people who use it, to make sure that I don't punish innocense people.

Jeers san diego scamarcy.

Jan 30, 2008 7:51 am

No, I'm a real person. My last name is Wright. I tracked my order again this morning and the USPS site said that is was at US Customs. I'm still skeptical about all of this. I will let you know if I ever receive what I purchased. The website is obviously not legit, I have been receiving spam from all kinds of places associated with it ever since I made my order. But as long as my tracking info continues to change, I'm going to hope that I did'nt get ripped-off. I had to ping intasupport several times and complain before I ever received a tracking number. I appreciate the dedication you have to stop fraud Mr. Chaser, but for my sake, I hope that I get the merchandise I ordered.

Jan 29, 2008 7:05 pm

PS;
I really don't know what this mr wrong does at 2:00AM in the morning, hitting googles, unable to send spams, hanging around indian websites looking for non-existing cheating opportunuties, from san diego. San Diego should expel him to mumbai!

Jan 29, 2008 2:57 pm

Mr. Wright = San Diego Candian Pharmacy Owner.

Jan 29, 2008 9:43 am

I filed a complaint with Intasupport, the company who processed my transaction. I received a response this morning that said that the online merchant had my medication "back-ordered" which was the cause of the delay. Then the message stated that my tracking number had been activated. When I tracked the number I had recieved in a prior e-mail it said that my package had been shipped yesterday from Mumbai, India. I guess I'll wait a little while to see if it really comes. I'll let you guys know what happens.

Mr. Wright

Jan 27, 2008 10:33 pm

One easy way to identify this San Diego Canadian Pharmacy-type scam is to search the websites operating by this same scammer. Normally you can find them searching business address, telephone numbers, contact email address, etc!

If you find many of them, that's scammers' websites! Legit businesses always promote a website so that people can remember and customers can come back again! Businesses using many websites are scammers or involve in illegal activities like San Diego Canadian Pharmacy.

Jan 27, 2008 2:00 pm

Scams run by San Diego Jonathan Owens

Here are some typical spam scams run by San Diego Jonathan Owens;

1. Canadian pharmacy

Send spams to collect credit card information. Low cost products? Never delivered! You can

many websites searching google for the term;
"[email protected]"

You will be surprised with the number of websites!

2. Eruo Software

This is another similar scam. Send spams for pirated software from thousands web sites. You

can find them by searching Google for;

"210 East 59st Street New York, NY 10021"

Or
"[protected]"

Dont's be surprised with the number of websites!

3. Stock spam scam

Send spams for targeted listed companies in the hope that people receiving spams will buy the

share, resulting in the sharp increase of share prices of the targeted companies. Companies

targeted are normally very small listed companies so that small increase of demand can have

bigger demand. Members of Unifiedmarket.com might be the arm of marketing!

4. Cyprus replica jewelry

Send spams for replca jewrly: watches, rings, etc.

5. Bogus university degrees

Send spams for bogus university degrees.

NOTE THAT ALL THESE ACTIVITIES ARE CRIMINAL! IF YOU ARE SCAMED, PLEASE COMPLAIN TO;

THEY WILL HELP YOU TO RECOVER.

Jan 26, 2008 12:56 pm

New formula;

Jonathan Ownens' San Diego Scam Pharmacy = Canadian Pharmacy

Jan 25, 2008 10:23 am

I guess I recently joined the club. The bad thing is, I thought I knew better.

Jan 24, 2008 8:20 pm

PS;

Reporting all scam incidents to The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) is very important to catch this guy. You information is very important to them. If you are scammed, please report to the office!

Jan 22, 2008 6:50 pm

Please report all these crimes to The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3). The government office handles this type of crimes. You can lodge complaint to the following url;

Let the government do the clean up scams!

Jan 19, 2008 10:18 pm

We have to contact SDPD. It's almost certain that he lives in San Diego. He's a petty chronic scammer.

Jan 19, 2008 1:17 pm

NO! IT APPEARS TO BE OPERATING FROM CHINA OR RUSSIA OR EVEN INDIA. I ALSO THOUGHT THE SAME IN THE BEGINING. AS A MATTER OF FACT, IT IS RUN BY JONATHAN OWENS FROM SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA. HE RUNS BUSINESS unifiedmarket.com, Euro Software, 210 East 59st Street, New York, NY 10021 , and so on. I have been chasing him for years. He even called me! So I know this scam!

D
Jan 19, 2008 8:28 am

AMAZING HOW MANY PEOPLE GET SCAMMED ONLINE>

First they probably were spammed from this company. It's a chinese based scam.

Folks do two things online before ordering just do a quick google of the site name Example: sample.com and include a keyword like fraud...

Another good idea is to check how long it has been online.
Simple go to betterwhois.com and type in the domain name example: onlinemedicalexercise.com spam I recieved today.
Domain created Nov 27, 2007 been in business 2 months BINGO IT'S A SCAM...

Jan 18, 2008 5:25 pm

im pissed off iordered over a month ago and still no meds im going to call my card company tomorrow

Jan 17, 2008 6:53 pm

Voila

This guy must be living in NORTH SAN DIEGO. He advertised a jor obviously for a local developer in San Diego north for "rails" projects which is a part of his web hoster business name "railsmachine.com".

See this page;

It was just 6 months ago! If you are living in San Diego, please contact local police station!

Jan 17, 2008 4:03 pm

I think we need a forum place so that people can exchange information about this, especially the company names that charged credit cards. Then we might be able to know better about him. He can use thousands of websites. However he cannot have that many companies that can claim credit card bills. Let's arrange a place and every one check your credit card statements and write the names!

Jan 16, 2008 1:29 pm

He's also an ###! I happend to know about him since he does stupid things by contacting me and visiting websites I am involved very frequently. Using spy programs such as his GPS systems or installing my programs, etc, I may be able to find his location. He will be caught sooner or later.

S
Jan 16, 2008 8:39 am

It looks criminial! I have paid with visa an I get no goods! I trey to get back the money via visa card! I think it is difficulty to catch him, because he is in the WWW!

Jan 16, 2008 3:13 am

BTW, he's a tasteless petty criminal. It will be a matter of time I will know where he lives exactly. He will have my computer program which will report back to me! Then police will take care of the rest.

Jan 15, 2008 1:43 pm

"I write in German, had also ordered but no delivery. Paid. The euro fell as it looks to Russian criminals. Canada probably has nothing to do with."

It's run by Jonathan Owens of Unifiedmarket.com. He's an idiot! He probably very hungry for money now. Obviously not enough number of people giving him credit card numbers!

E
Jan 15, 2008 1:25 pm

Ich schreibe in Deutsch, habe auch bestellt aber keine Lieferung erhalten. Bezahlt wurde. Die Euro gingen so wie es aussieht an Russische Verbrecher. Hat wahrscheinlich mit Canada überhaupt nichts zu tun.

P
Jan 14, 2008 3:55 pm

I had the same problem visa is trying to get my money back... scam.

G
Jan 14, 2008 1:25 pm

I was worried after reading all the negative comments but I received my order today after a 3 week wait. When I tried to go onto the website to let them know I received it I could not find it. It seems as though they dissappeared. Can't attest to the strength or effectiveness of the product yet as I haven't tried it.

Jan 13, 2008 5:54 pm

BTW, if you are serious to be removed from his spam database, go to his web-sites and write compains from his website, 50 times. If he still does not respond, email me. I will either write computer s/w that keeps sending your complain message until he removes you, or I will send your message.

The chaser.

Jan 13, 2008 1:54 pm

Julie, he will never remove you from his spam database, UNLESS you cause him serious trouble. When you receive spams, go to his web sites and if not thousands, fill hundreads of junk forms and mails until he removes you! I use computer programs to do this. If you email me, I could help this.

He's an oxymoron as well! He does something normal person cannot understand!

Jan 13, 2008 9:26 am

Please remove us from your mailing list. Your e-mail was unsolicited and is junk/spam mail. We do not want any more e-mails sent to us.

Please handle this situation promply. We appreciate it.

Sincerely, Julie Trapp-Vigil

C
Jan 13, 2008 9:13 am

It sounds like alot of people having problems. I recieved both emails and the tracking #. But I can't find their web site either.

W
Jan 13, 2008 6:38 am

Placed a order on 12/13/2007 over a month ago the first 2 orders went find but not this one no respond on e-mail or phone.

Jan 12, 2008 7:28 pm

Yeah, I was scammed too.

Jan 11, 2008 11:06 pm

What this guy does is that he creates a new website and send spams to all the people in his email database. After some days, he abandons the site. Then start another one. There are, if not thousands, hundreds of sites. It's difficult to trace. Last he used send spams to honestly SO THAT I can trace his new sites and make him difficult to operate. He no longer send me spams, other than junk mails. So I cannot chase him down.

He's the scammer: Euro Softare (OEM software), Canadian Pharmacy, stock scams, bogus university degrees, fake watches and jewelry, etc.

No one seems bother to catch him and put behind bars. What you can do is keep sending complaining emails!

D
Jan 11, 2008 10:42 pm

Add my name to the list of those who placed orders and did not receive the merchandise promised. Does anyone know how one might place some sort of a warning message on their web site in order to save others from being scammed ?

Is there not some agency that polices fraudulent web sites ?

Jan 11, 2008 9:56 pm

PS:

I have computer email program that keeps sending emails to canadian pharmacy support teams until you get resonses. You just type messages, then it will keep sending as long as you wish. If you need one of this, just email me. Please indicate what OS you use. Note that I don't accept credit cards nor cash. Only your desire to bust scammers!

Cheers.