SupportsignCanadianPharmSupport.comPayed for the items never received

To Mr Alexander,

This item has been sent back to india from ems curire couldent find the addres the put the wrong addres on the passel.

The shut get the return by next week.

So please let me know by Phone: 08-[protected] if you send it ageine and i put in the addres agein. My mail addres [protected]@iprimus.com.au/has ben cancelt? The new one. is [protected]@three.com.au

Title: Mr.
State: WA
Postcode: 6101
Phone: [protected]

thursday/24/01/08

You may contact us via email or reach us at:
[protected] 1711this number dasent work in australia.

Estimated delivery time is 5-7 business days.
If there is no tracking information please, try to track the package later.
Or you can contact your local EMS office.I have contactet ems office the sat ther was no delivery or anny think als.

this order hasent recivet
ID-L20-666527
please sent it agein to this addres.thank-you?.
1Title: Mr.

Unit3/ 11Marchamley place

Carlisle 6101

W.A.

I aloys Neumann.

Hermit I have to let you know and have sent you 8 airmail massages and you have ignored them all.

• Yu
    Yurij Luhovy Dec 03, 2007

Bought product [email protected] and it was never delivered.

John Dec 06, 2007

I've had the same problem, and worst of all they dont even respond to e-mails.

• Ru
    Rudi Dec 07, 2007

I Bought product [email protected] and it was never delivered.

I doing head of a column pre-register about my MASTER CARD.

Have you any idea what can I do??

Antonello Pili Dec 09, 2007

Hi, I have had the same problem, from the month of October they do not have fugitive the order and address email is blocked. Creed that they have swindled to us unfortunately. If you have news informs to me, I will make equally of I will have. I am in Italy, too much far away in order to make some action.

Hello!

• Vi
    Vic Rocchio Dec 09, 2007

Yeah, I was scammed as well. Ordered in October and still haven't seen my order yet. This is going to give a bad name to internet orders. I'm filing a complaint with US and Canadian agencies.

John Bognar Dec 10, 2007

I got scammed too... any ideas on how to get a refund or who to contact let me know... i will do the same... screw these guys.

• Se
    Sebastian M Dec 10, 2007

I have the same problem, ordered medicine never delivered. I contacted the credit card company and dispute the charge. Tell me how we can stop them doing the same thing to senior citizens.

David Appleby Dec 11, 2007

Seems to be plenty people with same complaint as me did the order never received the goods and no explanation why!

Dave Canci Dec 11, 2007

They got me too. Same scenario, confirmation and a second email but never a delivery.

• Gu
    Guy Roberts Dec 12, 2007

Has anyone ever received a delivery from this company?

mark jones Dec 13, 2007

Same problem here im working on tracking them down im getting leads in texas anyone with ifo please respond if they are in the us i will go right too their door in beat my money out of them.

• Ed
    Edward Dec 14, 2007

I been waiting and waiting on my order for over an month now i tried to call the number that i was provide an no one never answer i am very upset.

• Br
    Bryan Dec 14, 2007

Warning: This is a bogus company with a San Antonio, Texas phone number. The charges go to St. Kitts in the West Indies. Do not deal with them. Call your credit card company and have the charge removed and get a new credit card number. Other wise you will begin to have charges to your card that you did not make.

• Rd
    R Davis Dec 14, 2007

I have only the same things to say as those above - received shipment email in Oct, charged card in Oct, and still no delivery. Have no other choice than to go thru the credit card company to dispute - and hopefully this will not take forever.

Andrei Toth Dec 17, 2007

I have recieced my delievery after 4 week . Bee patient. I'v recieved feedback to my email. So don't wary!

• Te
    Terry Dec 17, 2007

I had the same impression everyone else has here.. Waited 5 weeks, no product, and then it arrived, registered mail from India!.. ( No canadian Pharmacy here..) But I did get what I ordered..

• Je
    Jennings Dec 17, 2007

Me too, no deliver. Now over 5 weeks have pass. Thing of the people who don't conplain that have been swindled by this outfit. They don't answer emails and their phone number will ring one time and then goes busy. Bad for internet orders!

martin burridge Dec 18, 2007

I have been waiting 8 weeks, e'mailed 10 times with no response, will have to tell credit card company and try to get money refunded.

• Db
    D. Bruhl Dec 19, 2007

Bunch of Canadian rats! Took my money, never sent the product,never answered the phone. Let's shut these dogs down now!

• Ji
    jimchristensen Dec 19, 2007

I have the same problem I cannot reach them by phone or émail I am optomistic that the delay is due to the christmas rush, but I notified my credit card company anyway.

• Ke
    keith nolan Dec 19, 2007

Same as everyone else here ordered over a month ago and no sign of a delivery as of yet. Tried to mail them and no response either, it looks like a scam. Something should be done about this and quickly...

Dave Rands Dec 19, 2007

They got me! Ordered products 10/15/07, received confirmation e-mail and callback number... etc..I'm calling my credit card company and hoping that continued response such as mine will get these crooks off the internet and in jail where they belong.

• Mi
    mike Dec 20, 2007

this is truly a disgrace , some one should be monitoring the internet and band these crooks when the first complaint was made.what is really going on. some one will pay through legal matters. will it be you , get our money back or go to court. i know who you are.

• La
    Larry Thomas Dec 20, 2007

I Purchased product from

CanadianPharmSupport.com and never received my product. What is being done to shut them down? This is bull they have all these complaints and still open.

Larry.

• Ro
    ronald w cline Dec 20, 2007

Ronald cline here i have checked post office for order and it is not there eather. I would like a tracking number or a trace put on it can we do this.e mail me at [email protected]

Thanks!

• Do
    dogleg34 Dec 21, 2007

My question is why do the credit card companies continue to have an active account with these crooks? Also they sell drugs without even requiring the purchaser to fill out the medical data. This of course is illegal . Where are the police in this matter ? The credit card companies (VISA) won't take action until the stated delivery time has expired. How many complaints do they need before they cut these scammers off? The card companies are as bad as the scammers .They are helping them by not responding. Has anyone had their charges reversed ?

• Do
    dogleg34 Dec 22, 2007

When I placed my order it was activated as soon as I entered my credit card data. I never did enter any personal medical data. This of course is illegal. Has anyone else had the same experience ? I will be advising both the police and the credit card company (VISA). So far VISA has been no help at all. They say they can't do anything until the stated delivery time (3 weeks) has passed. How many complaints do they need before they act. The credit card companies are as bad as the scammers.

• Jn
    JN Dec 22, 2007

Yeah, me too! Canadian? No way. My card was hit up from some place in Eastern Europe for my order.

joe bevacqua Dec 23, 2007

Billed but never received product. Did not respond to 3 emails in 4 weeks. DO NOT DO BUSINESS HERE!!! Glad I have AMEX to refute and not pay for item never received.

• Ca
    Carl Wiece Dec 27, 2007

Never received order after waiting 3 weeks, but was billed day after it was ordered.

• Ti
    Tim Awde Dec 27, 2007

I too wait for an order since Nov. Tried e-mail, no reply. Spoke with a female rep today with asian accent and she assured me that she would e-mail me some explanation. I've chocked it up to X-mas shipping delays, but will call credit card company real soon.

• Ca
    Carl Wiece Dec 27, 2007

Never received order after waiting 3 weeks, busy sound on phone even when credit card co tryed to contact them about my complaint. Still waiting 3 weeks for order. I will have to wait for credit card one to two billings.

• De
    dennis anthony hewitt Dec 28, 2007

I ordered stuff around the middle of December;they were supposed to reply to me within 48hours and up to now, no reply.I paid with my debit card: so now after reading about these complaints; i am worried. what should I do?

• Ro
    roger robitaille Dec 29, 2007

This is not a Candian company. It would be very easy to shut down if it was. They use Canada to give crediblity to the site but the ###ers only want your credit car to make puchaces with them. The guy who said that he has recived the product is full of it. He must be behind this scam. You will not receive anything. they are scammers

Jack B. Williams Dec 29, 2007

Add one more sucker to your list. My credit card company was charged for my purchase October 18th. I really do not at this point have any hopes of receiving my order, nor do I expect to be able to extract my $118.60 from my credit card company at this point. Live and learn, I guess.

Jack B. Williams Dec 29, 2007

Add one more sucker to your list. My credit card company charged my account in the amount of $118.60 on October 18th. This is December 29th, and I have yet to see my order. Thus far, I have been unsuccessful in contacting a human being on whom I can unload my frustrations. I really have no expectation of extracting the $118.60 from my credit card company, although, be assured, I will give it my best shot.

• Rg
    r green Dec 29, 2007

payment made on credit card october 15 still have not received purchase after second email received. please advised as to action to take to recover my funds or procecute this fraud.

• Ka
    karsten bodamer Jan 01, 2008

hallo alexander,danke für deine email. nun weiß ich nicht ob es mit meiner bestellung geklappt hat oder nicht. ich bezahle doch mit ec-karte und da gibt es doch keine 16 stellige kreditkartennummer. gruß karsten ...I.D. C24-668317....

John M Jan 03, 2008

I ordered product on Dec 17th and after receiving 2 confirmation emails from them I thought everything was cool. I paid for courier shipping with tracking which they were supposed to provide. After a few days I emailed requesting tracking information..no reply. I emailed 3 more times requesting info between then and Jan 2nd with no response. At this point I started to worry a little bit and did a search on the name ( should have done that first ) and found this site along with several others claiming that they were ripped off. At this point I figured I lost out and would try to contact CC for a refund.

Suprisingly, today I find a notice in my mailbox to pick something up at post office. I check email and they sent me an email saying they were sorry for the delayed response and provided a tracking # showing that the package is in fact waiting for me at post office. Now I am thinking...is it an empty package? I go to the post office and pick up my package. It is there ..I open it up and there is newspaper..inside the paper I find the product I ordered in blister pack seal .. hopefully it is the real thing.

I am not sure about this company as their communication sucks ### and they obviously have screwed some people over. I am just wondering why I got lucky enough to receive a package when most people got diddly squat?

Anyway, just thought I would come back here to let some people know that they might not be totally out of luck and may end up receiving what they ordered. My order was supposed to arrive by Dec 27th and did not get here until today ( Jan 3rd ) so it was not extremely late.

I might order a small quantity from them again in the future just to see if it arrives. Hopefully this gives some people a little hope.

• Re
    REID ANDERSON Jan 03, 2008

I TOO ORDERED MEDS ON OCTOBER 9, 2007 AND HAVE NEVER RECEIVED MY MEDS... NO E-MAIL RESPONSE AND ONLY AN ANSWERING MACHINE ON A PHONE LINE WITH NO RESPONSE. THEY SAY IF I DISPUTE THE CHARGES WITHOUT GETTING IN TOUCH WITH THEM FIRST, THAT I WILL BE CHARGED WITH FRAUD... WHAT A JOKE THIS OUTFIT IS... LET ME FIND THEM FIRST!!!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices