Superior HomesHorrible Customer Service!

C

As a current real estate investor and home owner, my business interactions with Superior Homes and Eddie Slay have been dreadful and frustrating. Mr. Slay, for more than a year, has consistently and frequently made promises concerning financial returns and deadlines and has yet to fulfill any of them.
My wife and I decided to invest $2, 000 into real estate-partnering with Superior Homes back in Spring of 2007. Financial gain, supposedly, was to derive from the sale of residential lots. Mr. Slay ensured us that after the initial 12 months, if we were not satisfied with the return on investment, we would be allowed to "cash out" our investment, if we so desired. It has been 18 months and there has been no return on our $2, 000 investment. Furthermore, it has been nearly 2 months since my wife and I have requested our "cash out". There have been innumerable unreturned phone calls, text messages, and emails. When contact and dialogue do occur with Mr. Slay, he regularly makes promises indicating that "I HAVE YOUR MONEY", however, when it comes time to meet he always has an excuse for not having the funds.
My next course of action, which I have expressed to Mr. Slay, is to take legal action and have this dispute settled in court. Mr. Eddie Slay and his organization, Superior Homes, LLC, are desperately lacking integrity, honesty, honor, trustworthiness, and customer care.

• Pa
    patandmax Nov 10, 2008

On reading your comments regarding your investment in a project with Superior Homes and Investments LLc, I have to say the chances of your getting your £2000.00 back are very unlikely. We invested £22, 000.00 deposit with them in 2004 on a property in the Florida, USA. They assured us that although there had been environmental problems that cause delays in their Oakmont Resort & Spa developement they would be completing all the plots by 2010. Six months later they informed us that their choosen builder Engle Homes have applied Chapter 11 and will not be building our home. Clearly Superior are now in breach of contract, but can we get our deposit back - not a chance! It could be a good case for a class action as there must be numerous people in a similar situation but we have no way of contacting them.

• Di
    Dino663 Feb 18, 2009

A suit is being persued as we speak - but Superior have only declared $1 Million doolars of assets despite taking almpost $36 Million in deposits. We are due to lose over £40, 000 and dont expect to get much (if anything) back. Another group are currently placing an involuntary bancrupcy case together against Superior - basically if you do not have your case well under way by now you will miss the boat - who knows what funds will be available to settle the high number of let down clients.. Lot swap - not bloody likely with these tossers running the show!!!

• Lo
    loraine taylo Feb 24, 2011

We were told when we put our deposit down on a villa in Oakmont resort Florida that buying a property in USA is the safest in the world with all the laws and regulations. We handed over $34000 to Superior Homes and Investments. This was over 4 years ago. We have now been left without a property or money (this was our pension fund) I feel I will never see this money again and Mr Wilks and Mr Christner have got away with robbery.