Supercutspoor customer service, bad haircut

T

I went in the supercuts in austin texas in oak hill. I was helped by an ashley, the manager and she was rude from the beginning. From when she took my name, to the haircutt I tried to get. She couldn't follow the easiest of directions. I will never go there again as well as I will file complaint w/ store. I asked for my head to be shaved and I wanted to leave my sideburns. It seems easy enough, but the first thing she does is, *** my left sideburn!! I almost fell out of the chair! So I said, what are you doing!! And she acted like I never told her in the beginning to leave the sideburns.