SuperAmerica — your service
All your staff tonight was super rude, they were refusing to sell us something because they didn't wanted to break a 100. Even if they didn't have change they're attitude was super rude. Definitely need new staff if want to keep business up. Other night came in and a worker had the gas station closed, he told us we could only get gas if we had credit card. You lost a lot of business that night because many people were trying to get gas but didn't because they had closed it. This is my closest gas station to home, I am happy to give you my business as long as I get ALLEAST GOOD SERVICE not great but at least good. Please don something if you value your business because it looks like they don't care for it, and I am sure one of them was the store manager, a older lady around her late 50 blonde hair and 5 2" height. There is an old man there who is always super nice!! His the only good one I've seen give me and my husband good service.
More SuperAmerica Complaints & Reviews
- Speedway SuperAmerica - Scam and cheating
- Speedway SuperAmerica - bad management
- Speedway SuperAmerica - Misleads Customers
- Speedway SuperAmerica - harassment
- Speedway SuperAmerica - Kept giving me the run around without even knowing what i wanted
- SuperAmerica / Northern Tier Retail - access road to sa
- SuperAmerica - weird experience
- Super America - loud radio, early in morning, late at night disturbs neighborhood
- Super America - rude customer service/cash register & POS system failures constantly
- SuperAmerica / Northern Tier Retail - cash back not received 2 separate transactions. all attempts to contact unsuccessful.