SuperAmericayour service

O

All your staff tonight was super rude, they were refusing to sell us something because they didn't wanted to break a 100. Even if they didn't have change they're attitude was super rude. Definitely need new staff if want to keep business up. Other night came in and a worker had the gas station closed, he told us we could only get gas if we had credit card. You lost a lot of business that night because many people were trying to get gas but didn't because they had closed it. This is my closest gas station to home, I am happy to give you my business as long as I get ALLEAST GOOD SERVICE not great but at least good. Please don something if you value your business because it looks like they don't care for it, and I am sure one of them was the store manager, a older lady around her late 50 blonde hair and 5 2" height. There is an old man there who is always super nice!! His the only good one I've seen give me and my husband good service.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices