Super Cool DealJust another scam

C

I bought something from them online. After I ordered from them I have had some unauthorized cash advances on my card plus what I ordered got never delivered. I do believe that their business is an organized scam for selling fake products such as the Apple iPhone. They also emailed me about a credit that I was supposed to get but it never happened as they were telling me that their merchant provider is holding this up for whatever reasons. Those were all lame excuses, as they never even wanted to credit me I believe. I contacted them several times but suddenly nobody picks up the phone anymore nor answers my emails.

They call them Super Cool Deal, their website is www.keepingcooldeals.com, registered name for the business is Losito, Mary
36 Rolling Sands Dr