Super Acai Sup and DRI*BromaliteHealth Supplements SCAM - Acai and DRI*Bromalite Products

J

phone numbers on VISA bill:
Super Acai Sup [protected] (KN but site actually in Sparks, NV)
DRI*Bromalite [protected] (MN)

Health Supplements SCAM - Acai and DRI*Bromalite Products that are being offered for a one month free (you pay shipping chargers) and you were charged $69.95 only 14 days later as an ongoing monthly charge.

I was notified by my VISA company that I had been charged and caught the second product before actually charged. I canceled one charge within the 14 day period (read the small print). The first acai product had not arrived by mail; when it did I copied down the USPS confirm label (easier to photocopy or take a digital picture) and returned UNOPENED by USPS.

When charge appeared on my next VISA bill, I called my VISA and asked for someone to dispute the charge. They called the acai company while I was on the phone to dispute the charge, confirmed that they had received the product back, using the USPS tracking number. VISA and I celebrated!

KEEP YOUR RECEIPTS, return the product UNOPENED, be persistent!

Health Supplements SCAM - Acai and DRI*Bromalite Products