Menu
Sunset Dental
reviews & complaints

Sunset Dental
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

3 complaints
1 resolved 2 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Sunset Dental. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
A
7:55 am EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

marisela morales, is not a specialist, and she advertises herself like if she was the one doing the work, antony the souza, used to work there, which is a drug dealer, and sold marihuana cigarretes to patients, and got out to get beers with them, so as you can see this is a circus clinic, you have the owner which you are not going to have your dental work...

J
12:08 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I am Canadian and I seriously tell you watch out for this guy, alain morgue, and marisela morales, which they brought me selling me the idea about having a solution, to my problem, and what a ripoff, I needed an all on4, and I went there because they mention in their website they do it, and when I went there to see this marisela morales dds, to my surprise...

T
1:54 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Replied
Sunset Dental has left an official reply on this complaint.

Sunset Dental - false advertising dental evolution cancun

just to let you know, that they do not have the skills, since they are still students, even they are not certified .the quality of their work its not qualified to attend dental tourism.

2 comments
N
Oct 27, 2016 11:43 pm EDT

I did not worked there, but everyone in cancun knows that sunset dental, marisela morales, alain mourgue are a complete rippoff, he is not a doctor, and marisela has never placed one implant, you will not find any clue about her doing work, the doctors that work there like ricardo peniche, its marisela morales lover, and thats why he is always on the pictures, but know he does nto work there anymore, they advertise that they see dental tourism, but they have many complaints, and i know the endodoncist that worked there, and its true what he is saying, they use poor quality materials, and they use false advertisement, also they hire low quality persons to perform the work. I agrree on this, and you should think twice before choosing this clinic, you should look around first, they even had a big problem with the police and the law with lawsuits with workers, of how bad they treat them.

N
Oct 27, 2016 11:34 pm EDT

This is not true, the best way to know this is that I used to work there, and did many dental work for them, and I was tired of all the unethical work they sell, the owner and her husband, lie, they hire dentist to do all the procedure, I know several doctors that worked there also, and they all know that they use false advertisement, and that doctor marisela is a fake doctor, she announces herself as a implant specialist, and she had never placed a single implant, all the root canals I performed there it was due to the poor work she performed there, or the junior dentist she hires, her husband announces also to be the patient coordinator, but its a total lie, we even gave patients and requested for help to the clinic nearby, ocean dental, and they had a maxillofacial, which always had to assist for all the bad work done here in this office. the doctors they hire are not qualified to do the work, you should think twice before you visit them, all the site has hidden things, you will never see a face showing the work. I used to work there, but I decided to move to a better clinic, which is nearby . which they are more ethical.

Hide full review