SUNH - Skilled nursing facilitiesDeath of patients due to neglect

My mother, Evelyn Calvert, age 76 lived in a Sunbridge facility in [protected]. She died in 2004 due to their flagrant disregard for human life. I had forewarned the CEO of SUN Rick Matros in writing that he had a hazard due to lack of staffing and broken equipment in May, 2003. My mother died in July, 2004 from their neglect according to their own medical director, Dr L Scott Stoney -see his medical review attached.
I sued SUN but apparently my attorney was working for them. He lied to me about the law, threatened me for the CEO in mediation, confusing me after a pancreatic cancer surgery I'm certain he didn't believe I'd live through. When I regained my strength I sued him for malpractice but he died 2 weeks later in his sleep, a 59 yr old man. I sued his estate and won that case in 2008.
Read what the Judge said in an attempt by the CEO of SUN for a restraining order against me on my website. It's obvious the CEO committed criminal acts to protect his position. The board of directors were informed in June, 2009 of his misconduct. Will he be fired?