SunbizteamFraud in online

I have registered with sunbizteam. . . <br / >
<br / >
And i have pay rs 200 / as registration fee through d. D but i have received no mesage from company. Company does not contact me. I tried to consumer care. . But no use. . <br / >
<br / >
I do stupid work by paying rs 200 to a cheater company

• Ar
    Arunima Maurya May 25, 2013

I had registered with sun biz team and opted for the cash on delivery option for the payment mode... and after the registration received a message on my cell that .. that your request will be forwarded soon... and now I am waiting for the courier from them... lets see did they send it or... what

srid May 02, 2013

yes. sunbiz is a one of the biggest fraud company. last week they forwarded one packet thru VPL based on my registration and i paid rs.315 at postoffice to collect this. it contains one CD and Login details. CD is just contains some useless fraud e books. i login to this side and i started working for twodays to check this people's credibility. some of them are joined my underneath. but this people hide those details remain show as commission is zero. i fwd some mail to them for clarification no response. no phone no. if anybody in banglore visit thiere office and find out the details and post here inculding ph no. v ll gather and stop this fraud activities ever.

• Su
    SUSHILL Jan 28, 2013

I WANT JUST KNOWING REALITY JITNA DIYA HAI UTNA TO RETERN KERO YAR NA JANA KITNO KE ZINDIGI BERBAD KE HII IN LOGO NAI CALL ME THIS NUMBER [protected]

• 77
    7784251 Jan 25, 2013

can anyone tell me sun biz is good or fraud

• Ta
    tapan kumar roy Jan 21, 2013

i get my id &password.but i can not open my account.please tell me how can i open my account

• El
    eliose2907 Nov 16, 2012

lolzzz...it's a FAKE.!! all they do is rob people.It's been a month since we paid the registration fee and nothing to hear of them.swear by god, at the time of receiving the payment they messaged instantly ...and after that they vanished onto thin air.They are fraud and big fat cheaters.

• Lo
    LoveBeautyNGlam Oct 17, 2012

Hey you should check out this site before you sign up for any online make money type site. This guy independently, reviews paid-to-click (PTC) type sites and tells you if they are scams, legit, recommended, etc.. This is the site I go to before I sign up for any site that claims to pay me. This also includes task, survey, video, invest sites and a lot of other online "Make money from home" websites. http://www.ptc-investigation.com

I am no affiliated with this site at all, I'm not even a member of the site I just use his reviews often and highly recommend them.

• Kv
    KV Sodha Sep 16, 2012

I have also joined Sun BIZ team and lost money and the faith in such compay, I advise to all not get looted by thease boguse co"s
    KVS Sodha

SIBICHAKRAVARTHY Sep 13, 2012

thanks.it might be very useful info. for all those who read it.

• Tk
    tkr12005 Sep 12, 2012

please dont spend money for earning online. there r many sites where u can earn money online.. though the opportunities r less in compare to other developed countries. zoombucks & swagbucks r some of them. u can earn points through watching videos, searching on the net or through games. in case of any help or clear doubts try chatting at sbcodez.com. This sbcodez.com is ever ready to help u with these sites. click on the this link & register to swagbucks. http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Madhoo. & click http://www.zoombucks.com/index.php?ref=Madhoo for zoom bucks.com.

SIBICHAKRAVARTHY Sep 02, 2012

Idid myself pay 300 rps. as soon as i received CD pack.They have done some work.But absolutely no use because the process is as follows.It is not data entry or any other type of work! Then what is it?They ask u 2 pay and after receiving they will send a cd full of free advertisement sites in india and abroad.The biggest shock comes now! What wanted ad are u going to pate????The same ad that u responded to.UNDERSTAND??No advt from any other company, ok.the same advertisement in different words and u simply keep cutting and pasting to various sites and if there is response from viewers as u responded to some one, and they pay the same amount to register than the SUNBIZ TEAM says it will give u commission!!!Daily u will do work useless work and nobody will click ur link and by the end of the year nobody would have joined___so no money absolutely.This is not work offer.This is just trying ur luck if u have money and free time, ok.PLEASE DONOT SPEND MONEY AND GET FOOLED LIKE ME!!!

sril Aug 27, 2012

hi!
    i just registered sunbiz.com .Shall go with it are not plz help me
    sri

manuprasadmelath Jul 18, 2012

sun biz is the real fake and fraud team

• Th
    Thilakavathi Jul 03, 2012

I have registered with sun biz team i have paid 315 rs as registation fee including the vpp charges ihave never seen a fraude like this
    please gug's not only this each and every company on online paying scheme are cheating like this please don't fall prey to them and we have to do something to stop this kind of nonsence.

• Ab
    Abhisek Bose Jun 20, 2012

I have joined Sun Biz today selecting payment mode is cash on delivery (Rs.300).
    1)Is there any threat by giving my home address?
    2)What type of trouble I can face?
    3)If there will any body to collect the cash, what should I do? Should I contact police?
    Going through your comments, how can I help to you all to catch the person at the time on delivery?

Ratan singh Jun 14, 2012

THANKS GUYS 4 AWAKING ME...

• Mo
    mouna.swargam May 23, 2012

i hav paid 300/- to this fraud company.unnesesarily.idiots why will you fraud the people.stupids earn by ur own hands rascals.i will take u into jail definetly all the guys pls all of us be one and push this frauds out of our country

• Sw
    sweetha Apr 10, 2012

yes, i also paid 235 rs but didn't get any reply...these people or posting adds in quikr, olx that their is a part time job...please dont belive this site ...http://x.co/fHAd...http://www.online-parttime-jobs.com/...

sridhar upadrasta Apr 05, 2012

tq guyz...4r sharin ur experience...i was about be victim...please suggest gud online jobs...genuine jobs...

• Sh
    shahrukh the hero khan Apr 04, 2012

achi company h its not fake jhut bol rahe h ye log

• Ba
    Babu Augustine Mar 29, 2012

This is a f...ing website!

• As
    ashokchopra Mar 13, 2012

I have posted ads minimum 52 ads up to 1st march 2012 but till date ihave not received the payment in my account and they have taken Rs 300. thisnisntotally fraud compaty please don't send the payment

Priya Dharshini Feb 28, 2012

I am Priya Dharshini bhavani, erode district, tamil nadu. yesterday i received CD package from SUN BIZ TEAM. i pay the fee (VPP cost Rs. 300). With details how to use login:- user id and passwd. but i could not enter to login. what's the problems. tell me. 300 Rs. ask me to activate a fees in your account. u already told me its free.then what is the activate fees? this is cheating me. what's this?

prey1 Feb 03, 2012

if someone really can tell about the site...i mean if it's real or not ...plz [email protected] is really confusing for begginers to know about it..

srinivas0 Jan 22, 2012

thanks guys i was going to become the victim

jayesh gupta Dec 08, 2011

dear user,

SUN BIZ TEAM is very Jinan work and your payment r safe.

more detail plies email me

thanks

• Va
    vasusapfi Dec 02, 2011

Dear Sir,
    We are to inform you that I am SRINIVASARAO MUNDRA from CHENNAI. I send 200rupees though NEFT by Net banking of HDFC against transaction no

NEFT DR-0042HF1133500154-sun biz teamSBIN0001731(01 Dec 2011)10.30 PM 200.00/-Rs

as regestration fee's . But no reply from yourend & no information . so we request to you kindly look in to this matter& confirm me.

With Thanks & Regards

• Ku
    kumar22400 Nov 16, 2011

Dear Sir/madam,

Thank you for write.

SUN BIZ TEAM is a very big online job provider Indian marketing company. It is a 100% genuine company. And also provides 100% valid job.

For more details you can contact on

Thank you !

• Ha
    hajarath Nov 06, 2011

i have joined sun biz team i get software CD user-id OK password OK but can't how to work tel-me sir please

ravi7 Nov 04, 2011

pls don't pay money in sunbiz team realy kp

sanjeev.. Nov 02, 2011

i have registered with sunbizteam...

and I have pay Rs 200/ as registration fee through Debit Card but I have received no mesage from company .company does not contact me . I tried to consumer care ..but no use..

I do stupid work by paying RS 200 to a cheater company

• Ni
    Nisha Pine Nov 02, 2011

i have registered with sunbizteam...

and I have pay Rs 200/ as registration fee through debit Cards but I have received no message from company .company does not contact me . I tried to consumer care ..but no use..

I do stupid work by paying RS 200 to a cheater company
    Mobile No - [protected]

• So
    sonu25 Oct 27, 2011

Yeh hain iske owner ka address :

26/1, M.M Road,
    Marappa Garden,
    Benson town Post,
    Bangalore,
    Karnataka,
    Postal code -560046

Contact no. [protected]

siddharth0001 Oct 12, 2011

it's definitely fake I am 100% sure don't waste time or money on this !!
    please avoid paying to companies like these which are unregistered under the "Indian companies act", more over they have no office or phone or any other contact details.it's just an online site which is run by a bunch of smart ### who fool people like us to pay them for nothing.
    Be well,
    Best regards,
    Siddharth.

Priyadarsini Oct 11, 2011

I have also paid money but i didn't get any response why these beggars are doing such a fraud...

Rani Stern Sep 19, 2011

I've joined in Sun Biz Team(the fraud company).I registered by paying Rs.225 through Bank Transfer and started working.But I couldn't get paid.I tried to contact them a lot but the given number is vague.Now I realized I cheated.It's a stupid fraudulent company.Please don't be fool yourself by these companies.

• Ba
    bananir Sep 06, 2011

From all accounts, this sunbizteam .com appears to be a fraud company. Some good samaritan from Bangalore should take up this matter with the local police after registering a complaint.A cyber crime can be lodged on the basis of internet complaints. May be the co. is not taking Bangalorians as their customers for fear of action.
    HOWEVER, THANKS TO THEM WHO VOICED THEIR BAD EXPERIENCES TO WARN OTHERS. I salute them.

• Kh
    khedar Aug 30, 2011

sunbiz chor company hai payment nahi deti so join new company and start worked

• Bi
    bishnu rajak Aug 30, 2011

sunbizteam is real it is not Ford i working this company 6 Month so i am happy My name is vishnu kumar Mo, [protected], Email id is - [email protected] . so coll me any halp for online data entry copy past jobs Your friend vishnu