SunbizteamFraud in online

I have registered with sunbizteam. . . <br / >
<br / >
And i have pay rs 200 / as registration fee through d. D but i have received no mesage from company. Company does not contact me. I tried to consumer care. . But no use. . <br / >
<br / >
I do stupid work by paying rs 200 to a cheater company

• Na
    naimu Jan 19, 2010

i have registered with sunbizteam...<br />
    <br />
    and I have pay Rs 225/ as registration fee through D.D but I have received no mesage from company .company does not contact me . I tried to consumer care ..but no use..<br />
    <br />

• St
    steio Apr 16, 2010

use your head to earn money

anu chaudhary Sep 13, 2010

hiii
    I want to ask every one about the company "spitual-Income.com.
    can any 1 tell me about the company is this a genuine or fraud company.

samdaniel Oct 02, 2010

hi,

sunbizteam is one of the genuine part time jobs in Internet, i'm receiving min. Rs.4000/- every week directly to my bank account. I think you have to contact them directly at [email protected] you should receive a response within 4 to 6 hours

• Pr
    Prafull 1 Nov 30, 2010

• Ad
    admin09 Dec 02, 2010

Please Note : SUN BIZ TEAM owner is Mr.Vignesh kumar

Name : Mr.Vignesh kumar
    Address : 26/1, M.M Road, Marappa Garden, Benson town Post, Bangalore - 560046

Cell Phone Number : [protected]

Hope he is not keeping one number.. They even didn`t gave any contact information on their address, it is free website they are having on Yola Site.. Not even paying for Hosting.. all creating free pages and spreading over Internet..

They are showing you can make Rs 30, 000, by posting 10 ads. This is [censor] that you will get 100% conversion rate. Just making hype and they are making money from registration fees, Again no contact address or phone number not mentioned

• Vi
    vicky1254 Dec 13, 2010

Today I've Join in Sun Biz Team with Rs. 200/- by online transfer. Ok, see wt wkd happen. Are they help or cheat.

• Tr
    tripathi Dec 15, 2010

Every such company or person in business is a fake if it does not have a land line no. and is own e-mail system/ mail address in own name despite having a website.

• Sh
    Sharon2010 Dec 30, 2010

they are fake guys ... and they just need ur money and the guys who r posting good things about the company... are also involved in the fraud.

• Tr
    tripathi Dec 30, 2010

I sent an e-mail recorded my query on the website of sunbizteam regarding genuineness of their business but till date no reply recieved, one month has gone, it shows they are fake.

• Jy
    jyotichahal Jan 05, 2011

i have submit payment by money order on [protected] but company couldnot contact me cheeter

• Kh
    khurana Jan 16, 2011

i agree guys this is totally fake ...
    he is a biggest beggar of india...
    so dear just chill ...

• Ar
    aryanshah Feb 05, 2011

Sunbizteam ki maa ka bhosda. Inki maa ki chut. Ye madarchod log paisa khake apni maa ko khote pe betha te hai saale bhadve kahi ke. apni maa bahen ko bhi nahi chod te. Inki maa zarur kothe pe nangi soti hogi hazaro mardo ke saath.

Sandeep kapale Feb 07, 2011

cam any1 tell me about sunbiz????? is it a froud?????? please anyone help me

• We
    webbbb Mar 11, 2011

Can any one tell what is the best site to earn from home

imtiyaz masoodi Apr 16, 2011

i paid them through paypal today just now i have left them a message over there if they dont give i will take them to task.

joshanil Apr 20, 2011

They are receiving money on SBI bank account and have a current account so why not we need to send mail complain to the particular branch of SBI Banglore or RBI to put these beggar on jail to running fake business.

imtiyaz masoodi Apr 20, 2011

htttp://www.onlinesurveyindia.ws is the best site if you have any questions you can be in touch with them on face book twitter or mail them

imtiyaz masoodi Apr 20, 2011

sorry guys they are fraud but i have nothing to loose because i can file a complaint in paypall because i paiod them through paypal always pay throgh paypal when it is matter of international transactions

• Li
    lissy saji May 03, 2011

i have joined in Sun biz team for an unlimited earning. Unfortunately i have lost my 200/-.i can't received even a message from there, then how can i trust them. At last i concluded its fake, fraud, and a no.1 cheater ever i have found.

imtiyaz masoodi May 03, 2011

YES BRO I NEVER GET decieved but in it i also got decieved but i have one thing different i paid them through paypal so i need not to worry i will get my money back i have raised a complaint in paypal.
    further more i advise all of you to get calmed down and visit this website for free

imtiyaz masoodi May 03, 2011

no credit card needed no debit card needed no investment just your time /day .if we lost at one place we can gain in another place.

register free and see yourself you dont need any investment,

saurabhcools May 27, 2011

I registered in Sun Biz team and received a mail with my private member area and url within 2-3 working days. I even mailed them a query which I had regarding posting the Ads and they replied to it within a day.

Rajad Jun 03, 2011

yes, i also joined to see what is the work, they responded, after doing all cut & paste work(add pasting of their advertisement), i found its just like MLM, when some one registers after seeing our add by paying Rs200, in that Rs200 they pay us Rs100!!! we r just making our own people fool, i think all this type of add pasting jobs froud!!!11111

• Jy
    JYOTIRMAY BANERJEE Jun 17, 2011

I shri.Jyotirmay Banerjee newly registered to your company
    on 08/06/2011 and send a scan copy sent on 09/06/2011 by State Bank of India to your Bangalore account number by cash .But till today I have no work confirmation from you.Again today I already sent to you a Scan copy.Please contact by my mail.Mail address is [email protected]
    Mobile No [protected]

• Sh
    sharif khan Jun 26, 2011

i want to know that SUN BIZ TEAM company fraud are genune compan.

• Vi
    vishesh kumar Jul 18, 2011

i have also make payment to sunbizteam 3days gone now see what happens

malviya2 Jul 30, 2011

my strongly recommended that every body should to think first that even any adposting site can give you per ads 100Rs. This is not possible if they really have work from any company they could not pay to us more than 10Rs. per ad. so this is fraud & pls beware this type of more earning fraud.

umesh

• Bi
    bishnu rajak Aug 30, 2011

sunbizteam is real it is not Ford i working this company 6 Month so i am happy My name is vishnu kumar Mo, [protected], Email id is - [email protected] . so coll me any halp for online data entry copy past jobs Your friend vishnu

• Kh
    khedar Aug 30, 2011

sunbiz chor company hai payment nahi deti so join new company and start worked

• Ba
    bananir Sep 06, 2011

From all accounts, this sunbizteam .com appears to be a fraud company. Some good samaritan from Bangalore should take up this matter with the local police after registering a complaint.A cyber crime can be lodged on the basis of internet complaints. May be the co. is not taking Bangalorians as their customers for fear of action.
    HOWEVER, THANKS TO THEM WHO VOICED THEIR BAD EXPERIENCES TO WARN OTHERS. I salute them.

Rani Stern Sep 19, 2011

I've joined in Sun Biz Team(the fraud company).I registered by paying Rs.225 through Bank Transfer and started working.But I couldn't get paid.I tried to contact them a lot but the given number is vague.Now I realized I cheated.It's a stupid fraudulent company.Please don't be fool yourself by these companies.

• Pr
    Priyadarsini Oct 11, 2011

I have also paid money but i didn't get any response why these beggars are doing such a fraud...

• Si
    siddharth0001 Oct 12, 2011

it's definitely fake I am 100% sure don't waste time or money on this !!
    please avoid paying to companies like these which are unregistered under the "Indian companies act", more over they have no office or phone or any other contact details.it's just an online site which is run by a bunch of smart ### who fool people like us to pay them for nothing.
    Be well,
    Best regards,
    Siddharth.

• So
    sonu25 Oct 27, 2011

Yeh hain iske owner ka address :

26/1, M.M Road,

[email protected]

• Ni
    Nisha Pine Nov 02, 2011

i have registered with sunbizteam...

and I have pay Rs 200/ as registration fee through debit Cards but I have received no message from company .company does not contact me . I tried to consumer care ..but no use..

Mobile No - [protected]

sanjeev.. Nov 02, 2011

i have registered with sunbizteam...

and I have pay Rs 200/ as registration fee through Debit Card but I have received no mesage from company .company does not contact me . I tried to consumer care ..but no use..

ravi7 Nov 04, 2011

pls don't pay money in sunbiz team realy kp

• Ha
    hajarath Nov 06, 2011

i have joined sun biz team i get software CD user-id OK password OK but can't how to work tel-me sir please

• Ku
    kumar22400 Nov 16, 2011

Dear Sir/madam,

Thank you for write.

SUN BIZ TEAM is a very big online job provider Indian marketing company. It is a 100% genuine company. And also provides 100% valid job.

For more details you can contact on

[email protected]