Sunbeam — sunbeam 5.5 litre crockpot
I have had my Sunbeam Crockpot for about 4 years. It is in immaculate condition and is used maybe once a fortnight, mainly in winter. Today I put a rolled leg of lamb in it and cooked it for about 6 hours. When I was washing it up tonight, I discovered a dirty patch in the stainless steel base. I went looking in the crock and discovered a crack down the side. It has not been knocked or dropped. I am very disappointed that this has happened as I have never had a problem with Sunbeam kitchen appliances. I would really like my crockpot to be replaced as I do not think it can be mended.
The crack is between the silver lines in the photograph.
More Sunbeam Complaints & Reviews
- Sunbeam - control light blinks 
- Sunbeam, Westpointe & J.c. Penny's Electric Blanket - these new electric blankets are a rip off! 
- Sunbeam Technologies - fake or fraud 
- Sunbeam - electric blankets 
- Sunbeam/ Mrcoffee - heating element 
- Sunbeam - king size, heated mattress cover 
- Walgreens By Sunbeam - heating pad
- Sunbeam - scam alert 
- Sunbeam Products - gas hop
- Sunbeam Products - sunbeam electric blanket