Summitt Merchant Solutionscredit card processing

W

In the month of December I received a phone call from a sales represenative by the name of Shakeya Taylor while speaking with her she informed me that i was elgible for a upgrade on my credit card terminal I said ok what were the requirements and so forth. Shakeya then went on to describe to me about how much money I will be saving a month and how convinant the terminal would become for me and that all i had to do was fill out another contract in order to receive the new credit card terminal and I could get started right away. Being that i had renewed my contract with Merchant Summit before i had my old terminal for five years and s long as I kept my agreement in using their department fro processing fees and so forth i was told that i would have already paid for my machine in full by being bound to contract. I later received contract and sent the contract back into they company in a couple of days received the machine. Now the whole entire time this contract and product was explained to me no one ever explained to me about a lease and having to pay 4000 sum of dollars for any type of machine why would I do that when I have a free already so anyhow the machine got set up shortly after Christmas around December the 28 2012. When i received statements and monthly fees along with an American Express fee just came all to mind about how did i ever get a fee for American Express or a leasing fee I am bewildered at this time So I then go to call and get in contact with ms shakeya taylor I was transferred to her with absolutely no problem. At this time she went onto telling me of how she understood how I felt and she apologize and how I needed to get in contact with Lease financing Company and they would be able to assist me on this new information to me contract. So after i spoke with her i then called Lease financing company located 65 E Wacker Place, Suite 510 Chicago Illinois 60601. Phone number [protected]. I then met with Jerry who told me that I was being toy around with Shakeya knew that I was going to try and get back in contact with her so she made herself unavailable for me I ve tried calling her all day Tuesday 01 08 2013. I then spoke with four different representatives due to the lack of customer service. I spoke with MelissamJadiere and Pedore who informed me about speaking to their account specialist department. So I the asked to speak with a supervisor for the record and he told me that h would give me a call back and also look into the matter concerning this misrepresentation of contract I then allowed him to know that I would be doing a follow up on this with the better business bureau because time is of the essence and due to the timing of contract is still quite premature because its only two weeks into contract and I wanted this recorded and resolved for the termination of contract that I am not bound to because I was mislead by their sales rep and very very poor representation of her sale.
How complaint can be satisfactorily addressed .