Summit TransportScam and lies

I contracted with Summit Transport in Selingsgrove PA in May of 2008 to deliver a boat trailer from CT to CA. Paid in advance(my first mistake!)Provider never delivered the trailer, ran me around for months with promises and lies about trailer's location. Finally I had the guy take the trailer back to the manufacturer. Then Summit ran me around for 8 more months with refund promises. Finally I got a small claims judgement against Summit Transport in CA and sent it to the local PA magistrate to get my payment refunded. A real hassle. My advise: don't do business with Summit Transport in Sunbury/Selinsgrove PA.